What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

To be fair Texans been sleeping on Episcopal.  The beat T.C. Cedar Hill when Deion had them rising.  T C. Cedar Hill beat down SOC. P.E  bee. Pretty good the last 3 years.like top 20 - 25 good.  A TAPP D1 also beat 6A Coppell on the road last year.

Guess I haven't heard much about them. They just made a statement though. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 10:34 PM, Champa said:

Interesting scores from this week (to me):

Cuero - 43

El Campo - 14

Gilmer - 51

Tyler Chapel Hill - 27

West Orange Stark - 32

5A Nederland - 0

4AD2 might be pretty tough this year.

San Antonio Johnson - 46

Judson - 43

Rockwall - 34

Cedar Hill - 12

Starting to wonder if teams like Chill or Judson will ever be great again.

Port Arthur Memorial - 50

PNG - 15

PAM could be one of these flying under the radar types. People had better take notice.

Because I had to suffer through it: 😭

West Brook - 22

Houston Lamar - 56.

This WB defense ain't even wet toilet paper tough. Don't get what's so damn hard about teaching kids to tackle. They'd better figure it out fast. North Shore, C.E King, and Atascocita are just around the corner. Perhaps the Manvel game this week will be interesting.

Judson please 🤦🏿‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Champa said:

Didn't know that about the Judson score. 

Still wondering how Cedar Hill plays Rockwall and only manages 12 points on offense. Is this a new Rockwall? Chill could very well start the season 1 - 4 or 0 - 5. Time to put a fork in them or just an off year?

Stick a fork in them they’re done.  You can’t be unsuccessful in that area of the DFW and expect to keep talent.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Cedar Hill was just played for a State Championship the season before last.

I think theyll be fine... just a down year

Maxpreps has SOC at #4. Are the expectations for them that high this year, or is Deville a little down? I watched that game, and I know it's early, but #4 is a pretty stout ranking in this state. 

On 8/28/2022 at 7:42 PM, DevilDog said:

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

Maxpreps has SOC at #4. Are the expectations for them that high this year, or is Deville a little down? I watched that game, and I know it's early, but #4 is a pretty stout ranking in this state. 

Guess I haven't heard much about them. They just made a statement though. 

SOC is very good this year... will be even better once they decide to start their best QB

Yes Parish is very real.... they play SOC in a few weeks... should be a good one

• Like 2

Argyle 2 weeks into moving up to 5ADII.  Ranked 1 in the Division.  I'm pretty sure they would not be #1 in 4AD1 right now with Stephenville and possibly  China Spring.  1 & 2.  And would be behind #1. Carthage in DII.  China Spring beat 5A Melissa in a close one Argyle beat them by 19.  

5A getting their asses handed to them in the 1st 2 weeks.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:04 PM, steeler01 said:

Every Texas team has 14 FBS players according to you. Name them and post where they end up signing to at the end of the season.

Here's a bet for you. Atascocita doesn't have their starting 22 players receive 14 FBS scholarships at the end of the season

100 dollar bet on that

Mission Viejo, CC, Servite, DLS etc...... would do just fine against Atascocita. Where have you seen me post that those teams are top 10 teams in the country?

On 12/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...   Steellezzznuttz is going after the Longview QB- King.

His going to feel like the complete jackass he is when the Prima-Donna QB-Bryce Young goes to Bama rocking his All-World status and can't even get on the field.

My prediction...   Bryce Young will be joining California 5-Star hotshot QB (Blake Barnett) as the next big time California QB to go to Bama and realize he aint all that after all.

PS.  Cali 5-STar Blake Barnett looked really shocked when he was told to take the bench for Texas 4-STar Jalen Hurts.

Lol

• Haha 2