What up Texas?

DevilDog

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Speak up, little guy!

We can't hear you. Don't you hate when that happens?

Just try not to have a ca state champion give up 60 points this year, steelerOdummy.

That was quite embarrassing.

Your go to move. A non top 10 team

Let me know when a top 5 Cali team gets destroyed like they do in Louisiana OOS

On 8/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, DevilDog said:

That's a fast Track.  They would rip.  They have a beast of a WR.  Coach Mathis has said no one in the country can man up on him.   They have a new DC as well.  He's confident about his team.  7 on 7 State Champs.  Desoto speed is Nationally renowned 

The WR is Johntay Cook committed to Texas. DeSoto probably wins big tonight.  I still think they beat Duncanville in district.

Interesting scores from this week (to me):

Cuero - 43

El Campo - 14

Gilmer - 51

Tyler Chapel Hill - 27

West Orange Stark - 32

5A Nederland - 0

4AD2 might be pretty tough this year.

San Antonio Johnson - 46

Judson - 43

Rockwall - 34

Cedar Hill - 12

Starting to wonder if teams like Chill or Judson will ever be great again.

Port Arthur Memorial - 50

PNG - 15

PAM could be one of these flying under the radar types. People had better take notice.

Because I had to suffer through it: 😭

West Brook - 22

Houston Lamar - 56.

This WB defense ain't even wet toilet paper tough. Don't get what's so damn hard about teaching kids to tackle. They'd better figure it out fast. North Shore, C.E King, and Atascocita are just around the corner. Perhaps the Manvel game this week will be interesting.

• Like 2

Wonder if El Campo still has that 5 star player, there was rumors that he was transferring out to St. John Bosco.

I'm a bit surprised by that score. Either Cuero is really good, which they typically are, or El Campo isn't as good as I thought they'd be.

Would love for Port Arthur Memorial to have a breakout year. 

On 8/24/2022 at 4:44 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I believe it too. There are at least 15 more even and competitive games in Texas this week. And it is the Super Bowl for Louisiana. Remember there are only 2 OOS games with a pulse this year. And they will lose both. Desoto is gonna put the hurt on them and Red Flag is gonna be in spin cycle mode 

Like clockwork

• Haha 1

District 27-6A Hammers San Marcos

San Marcos football placed on two-year playoff ban by district committee

https://www.statesman.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2022/08/25/san-marcos-high-school-football-banned-from-uil-playoffs-for-two-years-recruiting/65420005007/

Walsh sent a letter to parents of his players to explain the situation.

It read: "Today the 27-6A District Executive Committee ruled several San Marcos CISD football transfer students ineligible for transferring for athletic reasons. They also ruled that they feel they were recruited, and made a ruling to ban the program from postseason play for 2 years.

14 hours ago, Champa said:

Interesting scores from this week (to me):

Cuero - 43

El Campo - 14

Gilmer - 51

Tyler Chapel Hill - 27

West Orange Stark - 32

5A Nederland - 0

4AD2 might be pretty tough this year.

San Antonio Johnson - 46

Judson - 43

Rockwall - 34

Cedar Hill - 12

Starting to wonder if teams like Chill or Judson will ever be great again.

Port Arthur Memorial - 50

PNG - 15

PAM could be one of these flying under the radar types. People had better take notice.

Because I had to suffer through it: 😭

West Brook - 22

Houston Lamar - 56.

This WB defense ain't even wet toilet paper tough. Don't get what's so damn hard about teaching kids to tackle. They'd better figure it out fast. North Shore, C.E King, and Atascocita are just around the corner. Perhaps the Manvel game this week will be interesting.

How about Halletsville beating Shiner 14-7

College Station also blown out 52-27 by Lovejoy was surprising. 

14 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

Wonder if El Campo still has that 5 star player, there was rumors that he was transferring out to St. John Bosco.

I'm a bit surprised by that score. Either Cuero is really good, which they typically are, or El Campo isn't as good as I thought they'd be.

Would love for Port Arthur Memorial to have a breakout year. 

Rueben Owens is still there. Cuero traditionally is better then El Campo. 

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..devilegg said shiner could beat Many, La. 

Can't even beat  Halletsville. lol

This forum here is something else.

I don't know much about Many, La. but it looks like Shiner is missing Doug Brooks. They still have the little brother Dalton Brooks who is a  national 4 star recruit committed to Aggy. It's a rivalry game and Halletsville is a class higher so maybe I shouldn't be to surprised. 

2 hours ago, rockinl said:

In 5A D1, Denton Ryan lost, Aledo lost (to Dallas Episcopal? Wow... ), College Station lost, Crosby and Manvel got beat down. 

My Longview Lobos sorta dominated ( lots of 1st game mistakes) McKinney Boyd.  Lobos may have a shot this year. 

To be fair Texans been sleeping on Episcopal.  They beat T.C. Cedar Hill when Deion had them rising.  T C. Cedar Hill beat down SOC. P.E  has been pretty good the last 3 years.  Like top 20 - 25 good.  A TAPP D1 also beat 6A Coppell on the road last year.