What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 7/15/2022 at 3:23 PM, Horsefly said:

Exactly. They just need to stop talking to him, he won’t change their mind and they aren’t going to reform him either.  He feeds off this type of attention, good or bad 

He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  Attention is like Crack to him.  He will go days on the same thing.  And I mean days.  What Up Texas drives content and he needs attention.  That MoFo don't know how to STFU.   

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  Attention is like Crack to him.  He will go days on the same thing.  And I mean days.  What Up Texas drives content and he needs attention.  That MoFo don't know how to STFU.   

Lol 😂 exactly.  

I knew the dude was off his rocker when he was losing it a few years back when we were talking about 4A teams in the state finals.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol 😂 exactly.  

I knew the dude was off his rocker when he was losing it a few years back when we were talking about 4A teams in the state finals.  

Weird absolutely nothing to do with him.  But yet everything to do with him.  AKA a disorder Clown.  Discussing another's  kid.  He knows not one damn thing about that kid.  He's  creepy.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Weird absolutely nothing to do with him.  But yet everything to do with him.  AKA a disorder Clown.  Discussing another's  kid. Which he knows not one damn thing about that kid.  He's  creepy.  

True. That whole exchange was out of order. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

The Frisco Effect.

I believe there are 12 high schools in Fort Bend right now. They're probably gonna build more.

Who else is excited to see Highland Park compete in 6A this year 🙂 Who thinks they'll be 5A again next realignment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Champa said:

I believe there are 12 high schools in Fort Bend right now. They're probably gonna build more.

Who else is excited to see Highland Park compete in 6A this year 🙂 Who thinks they'll be 5A again next realignment?

Needs to stop, wish they’d quit building shit

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Champa said:

HP is a non factor overall in 6A, they’ll get through their weak Reg season undefeated but bow out in the 2-3 round do. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Lucas Lovejoy, Mansfield Summit, Fort Bend Marshall, Argyle (unlikely but they are getting a bit of hype despite the move up to 5A-DII), Liberty Hill.

Maybe Wichita Falls Rider?

Lovejoy the most experienced out of the bunch with 17 returning starters and could go far...As long as they avoid SOC.

Summit just doesn't know any better and will play teams to the brink (Ryan and Jenks, OK for example) before finding a way to lose.

Give me Lovejoy, Liberty Hill, then Summit.

I wish I could trust F.B. Marshall but it looks like they’re catching a case of the Manvel’s. 

I’ll be watching Argyle closely too. They’re always a pretty disciplined bunch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Champa said:

I really wonder if any of these Fort Bend schools can win anything. They'll always have freakish athletes on incomplete teams whose weaknesses will get exploited come playoff time. See last years Barbers Hill game.

Part of the problem is there's a gazillion schools in FB County. Maybe if the talent was spread less thin things would be different.

They’re going in the boat with Westfield, The Woodlands, Manvel, until they prove they’re not a Manvel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Champa said:

They had way too much trouble just trying to get past Midway 😕 last time.

6A probably won’t be kind to them.

I'm interested to see how HP does and may see about getting to the HP - Jesuit game.  

Schools, right down the tollway and share a decent amount of families/friends.  To me, the atmosphere at HP stadium is one of the best I've been to in the state. Very cool place to watch a game.

2 hours ago, pied said:

I'm interested to see how HP does and may see about getting to the HP - Jesuit game.  

Schools, right down the tollway and share a decent amount of families/friends.  To me, the atmosphere at HP stadium is one of the best I've been to in the state. Very cool place to watch a game.

HP will be as good as the rest of 6A top 15.  Ask Rockwall.