California followers...

Colquitt County

31 minutes ago, Colquitt County said:

Are a bunch of whiny babies, now It's just my opinion but it doesn't seem that their high school graduates want to stay in the most liberal state in the Union. these kids maybe getting a better education than we give them credit for.

Image result for why the eff is that guy mcgregor

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

350 has been around alot longer than you or block and I assure you he ain't block... 

Rookie mistake.  Comes here, knows no one, makes assumptions that are far from correct.  Way back when, I read for a long time before I joined GAVSV, DJ's board, and even here.  I joined when Prep opened it up but didn't comment much.

5 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Neither are fans of modern dentistry too. I wonder if there's a link.

Before you get too carried away with your sweeping generalizations, there are many of us Georgians with fine teeth.  I mean I could talk about all the drugs heads in California whose teeth are rotting out of their heads but I won't.  😎

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Fred said:

Before you get too carried away with your sweeping generalizations, there are many of us Georgians with fine teeth.  I mean I could talk about all the drugs heads in California whose teeth are rotting out of their heads but I won't.  😎

Yep. No cavities in these chompers ever.

Nice. Straight. And just the right shade so people don't assume them to be fakes.

All those beach babes in CA would be saying, "Smile for me daddy!" 😎😎

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Fred said:

CA does have an illegal Methican issue, but that's inland. 

• Haha 1