Big win for Allen last night

noonereal

Scored 63 against power Plano West. Big 10-0 record to boot.

Heck, any team that can put up 63 on a team just inside the top 5,000, well they must be great! 

I love the tough schedule Allen plays... besides Plano West they have played Prosper, almost a top 200 team! 

I think we all respect these teams that prove their metal. 

and to think, Allen is just a typical neighborhood high school. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Heck, any team that can put up 63 on a team just inside the top 5,000, well they must be great! 

I love the tough schedule Allen plays... besides Plano West they have played Prosper, almost a top 200 team! 

Give up Nor, you’re a terrible football analyst. You’re a two-faced fraud. 

Just another racist loser that’s been exposed and now you are lashing out in anger.  😂 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Just another racist loser that’s been exposed and now you are lashing out in anger.  😂 

I understand. You can't rebut my post so you deflect by turning to personal insult. 

It's what little men do. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I understand. You can't rebut my post so you deflect by turning to personal insult. 

It's what little men do. 

Everyone knows Allen’s schedule is weak.  It’s been talked about even by me.  You’re just an insecure dipshit that thinks it’s major news.   

The playoffs start next week, Allen will get a chance to prove themselves as the competition gets better.  It’s really as simple as that.  

Like I said you’re a fraud.  You want to have folks believe you are some unbiased crusader exposing weak schedules but as of yet you’ve been silent about SFA’s schedule. (Hawg brought this to your attention)  You’re fake news Nor.  You got your feelings hurt so now you come with this thread.   

But I gotta go, time to get ready for my daughter’s university tour.   Have fun analyzing and “exposing” Allen.  😂 

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

*mettle

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Everyone knows Allen’s schedule is weak.  It’s been talked about even by me.  You’re just an insecure dipshit that thinks it’s major news.   

The playoffs start next week, Allen will get a chance to prove themselves as the competition gets better.  It’s really as simple as that.  

Like I said you’re a fraud.  You want to have folks believe you are some unbiased crusader exposing weak schedules but as of yet you’ve been silent about SFA’s schedule. (Hawg brought this to your attention)  You’re fake news Nor.  You got your feelings hurt so now you come with this thread.   

But I gotta go, time to get ready for my daughter’s university tour.   Have fun analyzing and “exposing” Allen.  😂 

In a tournament that someone has to win by design.

Just now, noonereal said:

In a tournament that someone has to win by design.

Any game is designed to have someone win and lose.  Your talent to point out the obvious is astounding!  

It’s a tournament that someone loses and their season is over, making the stakes high for those kids that love playing the game. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You still have to beat good teams to win it. You want no one to win it? Everyone loses? The point of a tournament is to win it. What you're saying makes no sense...

it much different having to beat them all year than it is just having o beat them in one or two games... ask Rutgers. 

To be honest, I have a lot of never complaining about Colquitt when we have Allen! 

Plus, GA has teams like Grayson and Marrietta who step up. Try to find a team in TX who does.... 

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it much different having to beat them all year than it is just having o beat them in one or two games... ask Rutgers. 

To be honest, I have a lot of never complaining about Colquitt when we have Allen! 

Plus, GA has teams like Grayson and Marrietta who step up. Try to find a team in TX who does.... 

Ask Rutgers? Hell every game is tough when you're the worst FBS team in the country. Terrible comparison.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You alright man? 

I can understand the anger about his constant bashing of Allen and any other Public... 

But I think you're sticking the wrong labels to Nor... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You alright man? 

I can understand the anger about his constant bashing of Allen and any other Public... 

But I think you're sticking the wrong labels to Nor... 

It was from another conversation that I don’t think you’re aware of.  I’m perfectly fine. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Exactly my same observation that despite the abundance of very good football teams in Texas, the big boys generally avoid challenging  themselves.

There are more blowouts weekly in Texas than in any other state and it’s a shame 

Usually Tier 1, 2, 3 teams playing  Tier 6 and below

But as long as 10,000 + keep showing up to watch 63-14 and then light up the talk radio the following week to talk about how Jimmy Bob tweaked his ankle...etc. ........... they won’t change

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly my same observation that despite the abundance of very good football teams in Texas, the big boys generally avoid challenging  themselves.

There are more blowouts weekly in Texas than in any other state and it’s a shame 

Usually Tier 1, 2, 3 teams playing  Tier 6 and below

But as long as 10,000 + keep showing up to watch 63-14 and then light up the talk radio the following week to talk about how Jimmy Bob tweaked his ankle...etc. ........... they won’t change

Allen will play anyone who will come to Texas.  Traveling is hard to justify when you are paying for over 1000 kids, coaches, trainers, administrators and chaperones.  It's costs around $2.5 million for Allen to travel to California.  Why would they do that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Which proves what everyone outside of Texas says. Allen is the best team “playing in Texas”.   Until they travel OOS to play a top notch team, all we can do is wonder.

Allen will never travel outside of Texas.  So either so called "top notch" teams will come to Texas or who cares.

4 minutes ago, Wilddawgz said:

Allen will never travel outside of Texas.  So either so called "top notch" teams will come to Texas or who cares.

If you don’t care what are you doing on a NATIONAL board? Essentially this place is to talk about the top teams in the country playing each other 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Ask Rutgers? Hell every game is tough when you're the worst FBS team in the country. Terrible comparison.

I think the point with Rutgers is that back when they were ‘good’ when Shiano was still coaching prior to joining the Big 10 they only had 1-2 hard games a year. Now they have 7-8 hard games a year. But I do agree that Rutgers is perhaps the most pathetic program in the FBS. ,

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If you don’t care what are you doing on a NATIONAL board? Essentially this place is to talk about the top teams in the country playing each other 

Show me where I said I don't care?

I love high school football and hope some of these teams may travel in the future to Texas.  We would love the competition.

I just know it's a pipedream to think Allen will travel any great distance outside Texas.  

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I was referring to Rutgers's of 15 yeas ago, under Schiano when they won a few games against good teams.... then then went to the Big Ten and found out what day in and day out big ball is. 

Allen has no clue. 

1 hour ago, Wilddawgz said:

Allen will play anyone who will come to Texas.  Traveling is hard to justify when you are paying for over 1000 kids, coaches, trainers, administrators and chaperones.  It's costs around $2.5 million for Allen to travel to California.  Why would they do that?

To prove they are not full of shit. 

How much did they spend on their stadium? And you are telling me that they can't travel? Run that up some other flag pole. That does not fly. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Damn and I picked West by 17....

BGW

• Haha 1