JSerra 34 - Oaks Christian 35 Final

dntn31

26 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Why was he ejected?

I believe if it was for targeting it can be reviewed. If it was vicious he will sit. Same with fighting. Talking smack to the Ref... who knows?

Read my previous comment

it was speculated he said something about a minute after the refs were determining the spot on the first penalty which ended up being 2 penalties and 30 yards☹️

2 hours ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Considering how overrated Oaks was, playing Chaminade close, a team Folsom dropped 70 on, just shows you that JSerra was weak too.

Get these teams out of it and move on!

Since you believe both are so weak, they would be excellent fodder for Folsom next season, right?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Folsom would blow out both. Oaks STRUGGLED with Chaminade. Let that sink in fanboy. 

I agree, Folsom is the best hypothetical blowout machine in the history of hs football, perhaps even in the universe. Can you imagine 50pts in one qtr?  OMG. 

Wonder why they can’t beat DLS though.  I heard they were at least 17point favorites.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, dntn31 said:

LA Times confirms Thibodeaux was ejected and will miss next week's game vs SJB. Huge loss for Oaks.

Huge Loss for Oaks! That Kid is a great player!... Both Oaks and JSerra were very impressive last night!... I would put them Solidly at #5 & 6 In my top 10 Behind SJB, MD, DLS, CC, OC, Jserra.... Outstanding Game!

1 hour ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Folsom would blow out both. Oaks STRUGGLED with Chaminade. Let that sink in fanboy. 

Folsom is not nearly Physical Enough to compete with either of those teams. Against the only good team Folsom played they allowed 7 sacks, 5 TO's and couldn't even score a point.... These 2 defenses would eat them alive, and both teams have more talent then Folsom... That is why they compete for the Big Boy game and not the consolation prize....

Folsom Fan's want to use Chaminade as the measuring stick, but they were likely looking ahead to Bosco (Who they Played the next week) when they Played Folsom, plus they are a 7 loss team so there will be inconsistency, sometimes they play good, sometimes they don"t....

Let that Sink In.... "Folsom Shower Boy".....🤣🤣🤣

672345518_TowelSnapping.gif.4da5c76d686cec908a931d7ef0654cb8.gif

• Like 2

My take is this.   JSerra doesn't have the players specifically the LOS players to be able to matchup against a team like SJB, but on a night earlier in the year they did.   Much like a team like Venice shouldn't have been able to beat STA with the talent difference last year.  SJB probably had a bad game, or JSerra had a great game etc.    Adding to that I think there are about 10 or teams that can beat any of the other top teams on the right night.   The whole this team is 3tds better than anyone mind set is not reality and has been proven for just about every top team from all regions/states over the years.   

A team like STA could beat a team like SJB and MD,  just as a team like Corona Centennial, Colquitt, a top Ohio/NJ/Texas team etc might whoop STA on a certain night.   Same could be said flipped around.     No teams have zero weaknesses or execute perfectly every night, and there is always a few teams out there that match up well against (insert top team here).   Anyways end of Sunday rant!    Next week will have some good ones!  Thanks for the link @dntn31!  

DLS STRUGGLED with Buchanan who is not even a top 25 team. Folsom would have done them dirty by 40-50 points. Chaminade showed to be much better than anticipated in nearly beating Oaks, a team who embarrassed JSerra. 

I am just glad we just to watch the #PaperSpartans take an ass pounding in a few weeks, while people get to see they're true weaknesses and realize there is a better team up Highway 50. You are just lucky you got Folsom week 0. What a gift. There is no way anyone from #PaperSpartanNation wants anything to do with the Dawgs right now. 

Enjoy my ugly little woman. 

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

5 hours ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Can you? Please quote one team who did this year? In the regular season even? This was a 2nd round playoff game.

I shall await your answer. 

Dude you just don’t get it do you?  Folsom could score 100pts in a quarter and it won’t buy you national recognition or rankings when you consider the opponent.  

Mater Dei lost pretty bad to SJB but didn’t slip far.  Why, because they beat IMG and destroyed BG and also beat that “weakling” JSerra pretty badly too.  

Your team took a swing and miss at a nationally recognized team but got shut out in the process.  Still, they kept it close so without scoring a point, actually gained in respect.  Funny how that works.  Folsom beat up on a Chaminade team that turned out to be pretty bad overall so no real recognition for that, and many here warned you of that.

If on that same evening, Folsom travelled to MD and St. Mary’s to Chaminade, both would have been better games.  Even if Folsom lost to MD, if they could keep it respectable, they would likely have gained further respect.  

Folsom needs to be less concerned about scheduling opponents they think they could beat, and play teams that are on their level or better, if they want respect outside of NorCal.  

BTW, you’ve bitched about Cen10 being over rated based on the Pittsburg game.  I’ve seen you make daisy chain arguments on numerous occasions. So, DLS beats Pitt by 38 but Folsom by 14. Thus Folsom 24 puts better than Pitt.  Cen10 (with only 3 returning starters on offense) beats Pitt by 28.  Thus Cen10 at least 4pts better than Folsom using your logic😉

• Like 5

15 hours ago, On2whls said:

Dude you just don’t get it do you?  Folsom could score 100pts in a quarter and it won’t buy you national recognition or rankings when you consider the opponent.  

I think you are lost. Folsom is already a top 25 nationally ranked team. They have been for multiple different seasons Are you confused? Don't confuse real national relevance with the sediment of a few hundred middle aged men, trolling on a HSFB forum, with an axe to grind. Big difference. 

Mater Dei lost pretty bad to SJB but didn’t slip far.  Why, because they beat IMG and destroyed BG and also beat that “weakling” JSerra pretty badly too.  

BG was bad this year. Funny you bring that up. and JSerra who the Trinity guys talked up, ended up being a complete dud. 

Folsom beat up on a Chaminade team that turned out to be pretty bad overall so no real recognition for that, and many here warned you of that.

Folsom hung 70 on that same Chaminade team that nearly beat Oaks, a team that the same SoCal people have been talking up. A "pretty bad" overall team doesn't lose to a top 10 team in CA 22-7 or whatever it was, while Folsom dropped 50 plus on them in one half.

Everyone wants to daisy chain until someone uses a daisy chain against they're argument.

Just admit a team is good and move on. No need to take things personal and write long, redundant posts. 

Your team took a swing and miss at a nationally recognized team but got shut out in the process.  Still, they kept it close so without scoring a point, actually gained in respect.  Funny how that works.  Folsom beat up on a Chaminade team that turned out to be pretty bad overall so no real recognition for that, and many here warned you of that.

If on that same evening, Folsom travelled to MD and St. Mary’s to Chaminade, both would have been better games.  Even if Folsom lost to MD, if they could keep it respectable, they would likely have gained further respect.  

Folsom needs to be less concerned about scheduling opponents they think they could beat, and play teams that are on their level or better, if they want respect outside of NorCal.  

BTW, you’ve bitched about Cen10 being over rated based on the Pittsburg game.  I’ve seen you make daisy chain arguments on numerous occasions. So, DLS beats Pitt by 38 but Folsom by 14. Thus Folsom 24 puts better than Pitt.  Cen10 (with only 3 returning starters on offense) beats Pitt by 28.  Thus Cen10 at least 4pts better than Folsom using your logic😉

Best thing he could do to get Folsom respect is not post 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Best thing he could do to get Folsom respect is not post 

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We’re right back to where we were. Amazing how quickly a tiny amount of lead poisons an entire town’s water supply.

Exactly. Every one on this board and the local board chalk it up to "Folsom Fans" when in reality it's just one idiot troll. Unfortunately all it takes is one bad apple. I've been trying to keep up with the damage control but it's too exhausting. These last few months had been fun talking about actual football and taking Folsom serious but you just can't with this clown. 

I wrote a letter today to the Folsom psychiatric ward  to see if they could refrain from giving their patients access to computers. Hopefully my plea doesn't fall on deaf ears. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Exactly. Every one on this board and the local board chalk it up to "Folsom Fans" when in reality it's just one idiot troll. Unfortunately all it takes is one bad apple. I've been trying to keep up with the damage control but it's too exhausting. These last few months had been fun talking about actual football and taking Folsom serious but you just can't with this clown. 

I wrote a letter today to the Folsom psychiatric ward  to see if they could refrain from giving their patients access to computers. Hopefully my plea doesn't fall on deaf ears. 

I think most people recognize that it’s just him.

Have you tried ritalin for him?