Who is interested in Monday night football tonight?

Bodysurf

Just now, On2whls said:

Would be pretty funny if that game turned out 24-21, but that’s probably a first quarter score.

The weather might play a part.  I hate em both. But I want Texas vs. WVU @ the Death Star for the Big 12 Championship. We already beat MobileHoma and owe WVU a beatdown.  I think it will be a very good game though and much like this unless snow hits the Coonskin wearers. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The weather might play a part.  I hate em both. But I want Texas vs. WVU @ the Death Star for the Big 12 Championship. We already beat MobileHoma and owe WVU a beatdown.  I think it will be a very good game though and much like this unless snow hits the Coonskin wearers. 

OU bound to lose another shootout.  They can’t keep sliding by the way they have.  They sure are a fun offense to watch though.

This was a great game that went down to the wire 

Better than any college game I've seen this year and at least in NFL there is actually more than 1 team with a shot at championship and we don't have to hear constant ESPN bias towards a few teams with big names that get jammed down the throat

Best 3 records this year are by teams who aren't regular contenders, that's what keeps the NFL interesting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

OU bound to lose another shootout.  They can’t keep sliding by the way they have.  They sure are a fun offense to watch though.

I read today that since 1936 they are the only team in the History of College football to give up 40 pts in 3 straight games and win them all. That's damn Crazy

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Fucking entertaining as hell. How anyone who claims to be a football fan can’t say that wasn’t great is a retarded. Best product for football and it delivered.

It was a fantastic game to watch, if you love offense. There were a couple of impactful defensive plays, obviously, but not much beyond that.

While it was fun, let's be real for a moment. Tonight's game is what's been building for 15 years now. When the rules are tweaked every couple seasons more and more in favor offenses, this is the kind of result you're going to get now and then.

If the defense can't get immediate pressure on the QB, it's over. There's little chance to cover these fast WR's anymore. Cause you can't bump and be physical with them.

Both the Rams and Chiefs are good. But I feel that the Saints have developed into the best team I've seen on both sides of the ball.

• Like 3

Chiefs are first team to score 50 and lose. Welcome to the future of the NFL - and what they wanted with fantasy football.  Sure, these games once in a while are fun, but when they occur weekly, it will be meh.  Watching offenses play solitaire against defenses with both hands tied behind their backs is not entertaining to me.  BTW, Drew Brees won the MVP last night.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Chiefs are first team to score 50 and lose. Welcome to the future of the NFL - and what they wanted with fantasy football.  Sure, these games once in a while are fun, but when they occur weekly, it will be meh.  Watching offenses play solitaire against defenses with both hands tied behind their backs is not entertaining to me.  BTW, Drew Brees won the MVP last night.

Agree, to many people are saying great great game, but it really wasn't. Just a score fest. I'd prefer the 28-24 game where the offenses are actually being challenged to score. Yesterday's game, was a couple of big play defensive plays and that's it for defense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Agree, to many people are saying great great game, but it really wasn't. Just a score fest. I'd prefer the 28-24 game where the offenses are actually being challenged to score. Yesterday's game, was a couple of big play defensive plays and that's it for defense.

The defenseless player call on the Rams first drive is when I quit watching.  The Chiefs db literally hit the football and they called hitting a defenseless player.  I was like yep, I know how this game is going to go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Kansas City isn't warm right now.  They will score in the cold as well.

It ain’t 16 with snow and ice for a Chiefs game yet, but it could be soon.  No one really knows how Mahomes will play in January.  But the Chiefs offense has been MIA in recent HOME playoff games.

Just now, Bormio said:

It ain’t 16 with snow and ice for a Chiefs game yet, but it could be soon.  No one really knows how Mahomes will play in January.  But the Chiefs offense has been MIA in recent HOME playoff games.

I think turnovers will get them. A couple of turnovers against a team like the Pats, Ravens or Texans and the hole will be to much because their defense stinks.