Maryland football players arrested

sausmann9

WTF causes kids to think this behavior is anywhere near okay??? 

https://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/ct-broomstick-rape-accusation-20181128-story.html

I am really glad they published the names of these azzwipes, society needs to know these four creatures are among them and what they are capable of doing to innocent people.  These are some serious charges as well.  If I had a daughter I would background check every kid I find she is dating and this is something I would absolute want to find out.  Its sad that we cover for underage criminals in the name of rehabilitation.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

https://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/ct-broomstick-rape-accusation-20181128-story.html

I am really glad they published the names of these azzwipes, society needs to know these four creatures are among them and what they are capable of doing to innocent people.  These are some serious charges as well.  If I had a daughter I would background check every kid I find she is dating and this is something I would absolute want to find out.  Its sad that we cover for underage criminals in the name of rehabilitation.  

Can we rename the thread to be “Maryland Football Player Arrested” so I don’t crap my pants again? Thanks!

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

These are usually “learned“ behaviors meaning those that instructed or encouraged the behavior need to brought to justice.

There is a Netflix series called 13 reasons, in which a similar incident is described.

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahaha, this is rich.... Perv State can diddle orphans in the shower but broomstick hazing sets Saussman in motion?

GTFO outta here with this bullshit @sausmann9

BGW

Are you kidding me???  You have no idea who I am then by this ignorant statement.  I was one of the first and very vocal about Paterno and Sandusky (not PSU you idiot) getting the chair on that bullshit.  You do realize what PENN STATE UNIVERSITY is all about don't you???  Apparently not.  check out THON, PSU pediatrics, Cancer research, PSU player buddy brother program - that's what we're about up here.  That's what PSU is all about dummy!   

And please stop showing your maturity level, it was one coach doing the dirty and two coaches covering it up.  Not sure how that constitutes an entire university but not surprised you jumped to that conclusion.  Three coaches and you confuse that with an entire university; you're jackass.  And if you are referring to the Catholic church issues in PA, again FRY THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!  That right there is one of the most corrupt organizations in this country.  

Now are you done being a douche, if not go elsewhere.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Are you kidding me???  You have no idea who I am then by this ignorant statement.  I was one of the first and very vocal about Paterno and Sandusky (not PSU you idiot) getting the chair on that bullshit.  You do realize what PENN STATE UNIVERSITY is all about don't you???  Apparently not.  check out THON, PSU pediatrics, Cancer research, PSU player buddy brother program - that's what we're about up here.  That's what PSU is all about dummy!   

And please stop showing your maturity level, it was one coach doing the dirty and two coaches covering it up.  Not sure how that constitutes an entire university but not surprised you jumped to that conclusion.  Three coaches and you confuse that with an entire university; you're jackass.  And if you are referring to the Catholic church issues in PA, again FRY THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!  That right there is one of the most corrupt organizations in this country.  

Now are you done being a douche, if not go elsewhere.  

Perv State and Sausage boy.... that’s rich!!!

All righteous and shit. How you can get anywhere near that and rationalize is beyond me. 

BGW

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Perv State and Sausage boy.... that’s rich!!!

All righteous and shit. How you can get anywhere near that and rationalize is beyond me. 

BGW

LMAO, I can and do rationalize this b/c I'm educated and its the truth.  Its really not that hard to understand it was NOT an entire university molesting teenage boys in a lockerroom; only an idiot would think that, lol.  You make it sound like the admin at PSU just lined the boys up in the shower and had a line of coaches and professors ready to go.  I'm not surprise you think that shit in your head though.  Really I'm not. 

Righteous???  - lmao, if that's how you see me.  

4 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

LMAO, I can and do rationalize this b/c I'm educated and its the truth.  Its really not that hard to understand it was NOT an entire university molesting teenage boys in a lockerroom; only an idiot would think that, lol.  You make it sound like the admin at PSU just lined the boys up in the shower and had a line of coaches and professors ready to go.  I'm not surprise you think that shit in your head though.  Really I'm not. 

Righteous???  - lmao, if that's how you see me.  

Hey where's my got damn thumbs down you tutu wearing pedophile?

BGW

21 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

unfortunately...this type of crap happens all over the place....years ago...in the mid 90's...some HS  football players from Glen Ridge NJ did this same thing to a mentally challenged girl....all went to jail as well......just sickening.....,.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Ridge_rape

Yeah not uncommon. Seems the broomstick and tea bag are the go to’s for these hazings? Fucked up.

• Like 1