Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

13 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Is that what they teach you at Catholic school?

No they don’t. But we must remember that God is both Perfect Mercy and Perfect Justice...while my actions were in line with justice, one strike for another strike, they were not inline with justice. It was not just for me lash out at Pops just because he was spreading a lie about a good kid. For that I ask God forgiveness.

Motherfucker. 

My wife and I have 3 children, so this comment is correct for a  minimum of 2 occasions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

No they don’t. But we must remember that God is both Perfect Mercy and Perfect Justice...while my actions were in line with justice, one strike for another strike, they were not inline with justice. It was not just for me lash out at Pops just because he was spreading a lie about a good kid. For that I ask God forgiveness.

My wife and I have 3 children, so this comment is correct for a  minimum of 2 occasions.

That's a nice point. Mine has two. So I can't judge. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

You're like that gay guy at the gay bar who's like "What are you doing here?"

1.  No pictures from the Folsom State Title Parade, ironic or otherwise.

2.  There is no 2.

3.  I'll drink anywhere, anytime, out of anything.

"Why yes I'll have another warm bud in a yahtzee shaker, thanks Bob."

💃

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

1.  No pictures from the Folsom State Title Parade, ironic or otherwise.

2.  There is no 2.

3.  I'll drink anywhere, anytime, out of anything.

"Why yes I'll have another warm bud in a yahtzee shaker, thanks Bob."

💃

I don't know what's happening right now, but thank God I've got that sweet Kentucky bourbon, because it makes Smelly feel all warm inside. And I think I'll have another.

1, 3, 4. It doesn't matter anymore if we can't find No. 2. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Are you seeing posts you can't see again?

Fucking idiot. 

Dude....He has so many personalities talking to themselves in his head he can’t remember which ones are reading which posts....🤣🤣🤣 

You guys are killing me!!!... Nice Work Gentleman!!!.... 🤣🤣🤣

San Diego in an upset by 17!!!.... Next year of Course!!!!

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

It means that HSFB should be about developing young men over time, not about taking in 10-15 transfers per year to win football games. 

Says who ? You? 

Are you saying it’s impossible to have impact on a young persons life during one or two years.

all I’m hearing is another person lashing out because his team is getting beat so they start with the our way is the right way bullshit.No your way is your way which doesn’t make it right or wrong or you morally better than the school/Family/kid that does it another way 

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Give me the skinny. PM if you'd prefer. I'm not worried about the position players but about the O-line and the front 7 on defense.

Lance Hackett, while not quite To oto o, will be the next MLB. High energy and aggressive. J.Puckett (so) Tasi (so), Roe, (jr),and Seastrand (jr) will likely be the starting DL. This will ge a good DL (even better in ‘20). Tasi and Puckett will be studs. The younger Puckett is said to be better (more upside) than his brother. His older brother turned out pretty damn good. The JV and frosh were both undefeated. Both have potential along the lines and at LB. Both have good size and a lot of pedigree (as you’ll see). There is a group of linemen in the 6-1 210-220 lb range and theyre just babies. That’ll bode well along the lines in the next couple of years. We’re gonna see several really good sophomores getting PT at LB and along the lines next season. DLS is set at the skill positions for a few years to come for sure. Next year will be fun. The ‘20 team should be pretty damn good. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lance Hackett, while not quite To oto o, will be the next MLB. High energy and aggressive. J.Puckett (so) Tasi (so), Roe, (jr),and Seastrand (jr) will likely be the starting DL. This will ge a good DL (even better in ‘20). Tasi and Puckett will be studs. The younger Puckett is said to be better (more upside) than his brother. His older brother turned out pretty damn good. The JV and frosh were both undefeated. Both have potential along the lines and at LB. Both have good size and a lot of pedigree (as you’ll see). There is a group of linemen in the 6-1 210-220 lb range and theyre just babies. That’ll bode well along the lines in the next couple of years. We’re gonna see several really good sophomores getting PT at LB and along the lines next season. DLS is set at the skill positions for a few years to come for sure. Next year will be fun. The ‘20 team should be pretty damn good. 

Outstanding post Brother!!!!.... 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

Says who ? You? 

Are you saying it’s impossible to have impact on a young persons life during one or two years.

all I’m hearing is another person lashing out because his team is getting beat so they start with the our way is the right way bullshit.No your way is your way which doesn’t make it right or wrong or you morally better than the school/Family/kid that does it another way 

No, just less likely. 

I didn't lash out when DLS lost to East or to ET. So it's not losing that explains my view. 

I'm not a relativist about value. I think schools/families/kids can do better or worse.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

No, just less likely. 

I didn't lash out when DLS lost to East or to ET. So it's not losing that explains my view. 

I'm not a relativist about value. I think schools/families/kids can do better or worse.

Dependent upon the individuals experience 

all loses are not equal 

your better or worse doesn’t apply to the world