2019 schedules and rumors

PrepGridiron

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Blowout. There is a difference in playing with some decent athletes to playing a top national program with tradition, coaching, AND athletes. 

I just don't get the little athletic factories trying to pop up everywhere. It's a bad idea unless you can do it to the scale of IMG, and that isn't going to happen at the "Clw Academy".

Clearwater Academy has a lot of international kids who are not on the level of typical D1 American football players. 

They killed the 2A champ North Florida Christian, but they haven't played anyone even close to Elder. Not even in the stratosphere. 

Now you know Clearwater Academy is not apart of the FHSAA so they can actively recruit and don't have any rules to follow. 

• Haha 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

If that holds, that’s legit. What is TC bringing back. 

Crowley a senior but Trinity isn't lacking in talent

I'm not sure on exactly what they have but they always seem to get their fair share of talent on Jacksonville westside

Should be one of top schools in Northeast FL once again next year

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Crowley a senior but Trinity isn't lacking in talent

I'm not sure on exactly what they have but they always seem to get their fair share of talent on Jacksonville westside

Should be one of top schools in Northeast FL once again next year

Not sure if mandarin, Raines and Columbia will replicate this season, but if they do that is an incredible schedule. You have to have some hosses if you expect to compete. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Not sure if mandarin, Raines and Columbia will replicate this season, but if they do that is an incredible schedule. You have to have some hosses if you expect to compete. 

I think Mandarin ends up getting some transfers and they will still have the QB Beck for another year so wouldn't be surprised if they have another great year

Columbia has to replace a senior heavy defense and offensive line but I saw plenty of depth and Columbia should keep getting better moving forward

This freshman class had a lot of talent as does the 20 and 21 classes

Jailen Brown a name to watch, should get serious playing time as number 2 back and showed serious potential as a freshman

Kade Jackson also a name worth charting down for Columbia in near future, freshman QB and I see him being the eventual replacement for Jordan Smith once he graduates, he took first varsity snaps against Lee while we were down 31-7 in playoffs and nearly brought us back despite having no substantial varsity reps prior

Raines should be solid, probably won't win state this year but they still have talent

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got off the phone with the WM HC. He's looking to host a quality OOS team on 8/30. I recommended DBP. He said no way, they're way above our talent level. I then took 10 mins to educate him on the "new" Bosco that's been ranked in the 700s and 400s the last two years. 

@Reb72 Your HC needs to get out more. He's living in the past! LOL 

A Florida team like Deer Jerkey, or Southridge would make it happen. Hell even Mandarin would do it. 

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got off the phone with the WM HC. He's looking to host a quality OOS team on 8/30. I recommended DBP. He said no way, they're way above our talent level. I then took 10 mins to educate him on the "new" Bosco that's been ranked in the 700s and 400s the last two years. 

I wanna see West Monroe play a GA team... 

Get it done...

56 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

West Monroe's HC is too nice. I would have hung up on your dumb ass .

I hearing big name TX team. Stay tuned for the "truth"...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

GSB, IMHO, you probably shouldn’t hang potential clients out on this website. Not good for future business...

Been trying to tell him this since day 1. If I'm a coach or AD, I'm not playing those type games where he has the ability to say whatever sizzle he wants and make a p.r. issue for me. 

He's obviously got enough clients already that he doesn't care. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not accepting any fees allows me many freedoms on this front. I provide a valuable service that would take most weeks or months to do on their own. Clients know that I'm associated with this site and that everything is an open book unless they indicate otherwise, which some do especially when it comes to the timing of announcing future matchups. 

Clearly the coaches you have signed on already either don't know how you dump information here, or, they don't care how you spin things to make them look.

However, you like to sell sizzle. Sizzle and truth are often opposite ends of the spectrum. 

You are likely hurting your ability to sign many teams by doing the sizzle. Haha 

Anyway, I see that I'm not the only soul that views it this way. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Lol, let's see if some of us boosters can persuade him... I think we would love to host a BNU team 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

West Monroe might be weary of an out of state private team because the last time they played an out of state private at home they almost got a running clock put on them by American Heritage Delray. The same AHD team who lost in the 2nd round of the 3A playoffs 😂

It was the worst home loss of Coach Shows 30 plus year career 

We played an OOS private team this year 😎

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Been trying to tell him this since day 1. If I'm a coach or AD, I'm not playing those type games where he has the ability to say whatever sizzle he wants and make a p.r. issue for me. 

He's obviously got enough clients already that he doesn't care. 

That little guy is something....most don't believe a damn word he says .