2019 schedules and rumors

PrepGridiron

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Pretty awesome that SJR getting after it again while losing 14 starters and will look to reload ... but this was truly a special class but cannot dwell and next up step up ...... unlike some other school who only go for it with a special class .... 

It should be a good matchup 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's too busy trying to find angles to troll Colquitt.

Some other BNU guy broke the news on LDT's own team. 

Shame shame shame on LDT. Got scooped by HSFBfan. xD

On other news Rumors has it Packers trying to get DLS of Michigan to play at the Mack Thorrpe

and BTW that user stays on Twitter so he probably saw it secon it posted

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Come get some at 12pm est @LiberalDonaldTrump

Maybe I can take a Buisness trip that weekend and do Crime Scene Clean ups in the San Diego area and catch the game ... I’m assuming we’re not gonna be as loaded as this year since we’re not playing an Elite Powerhouse 

@AztecPadre what would u rank Jserra in Cali top 10

On 12/19/2018 at 11:19 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got off the phone with the WM HC. He's looking to host a quality OOS team on 8/30. I recommended DBP. He said no way, they're way above our talent level. I then took 10 mins to educate him on the "new" Bosco that's been ranked in the 700s and 400s the last two years. 

@Reb72 Your HC needs to get out more. He's living in the past! LOL 

@Reb72 I got much respect for ur coach.. that’s one smart dude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Maybe I can take a Buisness trip that weekend and do Crime Scene Clean ups in the San Diego area and catch the game ... I’m assuming we’re not gonna be as loaded as this year since we’re not playing an Elite Powerhouse 

@AztecPadre what would u rank Jserra in Cali top 10

JSerra was a top 6 program this year.They look to be on the upswing.

• Thanks 1

JSerra had SJB on the ropes (were about to get the ball back with 2 minutes left down 7 when they got called for 12 men on the field).  Got killed by Mater Dei and lost a game they should have won against Oaks in the playoffs.

Top 10 team in CA for sure-and maybe top 5-6.  Had key losses at QB/WR, but most of the team is young and their star running back Chris Street and his massive OL will be back.

If they settle the QB situation team will be very good-not sure if it's Bosco/MD good next year though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m assuming we’re not gonna be as loaded as this year since we’re not playing an Elite Powerhouse 

You must not have been that loaded. SJR lost to a #15-20 team in FL. If you’re losing a lot then playing a top 6 Cali team could get out of hand. It might be MD/BC ugly. 

Props for stepping up, though. The BNU teams never shy away from a challenge. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You must not have been that loaded. SJR lost to a #15-20 team in FL. If you’re losing a lot then playing a top 6 Cali team could get out of hand. It might be MD/BC ugly. 

Nope bnu plays anyone anywhere. 

17 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

@Coach Surtain he calling you barely a top 20 team in FL 

damnnnnn