TX 6ADII Semis: Longview 45, Tascosa 42 - Final

ECHS05

4 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

Duncanville does not have the play makers on offense that North Shore. North Shore can also match Duncanville athlete for athlete. I will be pulling for Duncanville because I am a DFW guy but NorthShore should be favored in this game. AT&T is gonna be rocking next week.

I don’t know about that, DV playmakers may not have all of the star power of NS, but they can play and they’re young.  I saw about 4 kids on that offense that are pretty good.  

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Guys sure have decided that game threads don't deserve any sanctity at all anymore. 

When your enjoyment is shitting on a other person's joy during a fucking football game, you are a shitty mother fucker.

I don't like or respect shitty mothetfuckers. Gonna probably have to snap some ban hammers out to get this ridiculous bullshit under control. 

Go get em hawg

Slam that hammer down on some necks and take control of the asylum again 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Watching it now.....started it a little early to make up for the lag. Not much happening though. 😄

Why is there so much lag?  Is this EVERY game?  That has been my experience so far. 

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The dragon was missing two of its best OL today. And they still almost won. NS looked on a different level today. Bigger, faster, stronger, meaner than any other team I've seen play this season. 

When looking at the recruiting profiles, North Shore is left behind by IMG, SJB and MD.  I do know that upsets happen, but it's even more rare that a well coached team get's upset twice in a season with the talent advantage.  It's clear I'm missing something here, so what is it?

2 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

When looking at the recruiting profiles, North Shore is left behind by IMG, SJB and MD.  I do know that upsets happen, but it's even more rare that a well coached team get's upset twice in a season with the talent advantage.  It's clear I'm missing something here, so what is it? 

I have this belief that excellent talent and good coaching overcomes good talent and excellent coaching more times than it doesn't.  That's the best case scenario. 

This is just my belief and likely doesn't reflect reality. 

You're not missing anything. You are spot on. GSB just has an axe to grind with MD and Cali. Nevermind him. Congrats on the win today. Your qb is a man amongst boys. Good luck next week. I'll be pulling for you guys.

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. I just believe philosophically that a hsfb MNC should be undefeated. It hasn't happened since 1974. How can a MNC be the best if they lost to a team by 23 points? Just my opine. I'm not right or wrong. Plus I love CA football. The Trinity League teams are some of my best PGL clients. 

So who gets it this year?