Why Texas Powers Don’t Travel, 6A title games attendance dwarfed most college bowl games

3 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2019/01/02/crowds-uils-6a-state-title-games-dwarfed-many-college-bowl-games

doesnt make much ‘cents’

I know this point has been presented before.... but this includes empirical data that can hardly be debated  

The money can't be debated but the value the kids can get from going to different places and all you get from that experience shouldn't be undervalued.  

With all that money I would think they can take 1 game and go someplace.  Lot of cool places to see in our beautiful country.  But if hsfb is strictly a business decision as opposed to giving these kids experiences that would be enjoyable and last a lifetime, then I agree it doesn't make much semse.  

Imho, these kids will remember and appreciate going OOS much more than they will remember how much money was made at the gate.  

Texas is too good to not share your hsfb with the rest of us.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I had Milton tee'd up to play Allen. Anything's possible in this day and age of OOS excitement. 

I see no reason why RP wouldn't host a decent TX TAPPS team. Stop with your obsession with them. It got old a year ago. 

There’s no obsession just stating how you Get 2 Public Powers to play each other if both teams refuse to travel OOS

colquit vs Allen or North shore