OT-Travel Ban Blocked

AztecPadre

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Sean Spicer

I have never seen anything like it. 

It's genuine lunacy he is forced to dance with.

You trumpets demand that good Muslims call out the bad Muslims. 

Well now it is your turn. You need to stand up to Trump and demand he stop the horse shit and just govern. 

This is so surreal. 

I hereby demand that Trump stop the horseshit and just govern.

That felt great...I'm totally making a difference!

IMHO these judges need to be sent to these countries we are trying to block.

Seen first hand how this people act last week while in Houston Cypress TX are.  

Situation:  at corner store just off HI 290 waiting in line to get my snuff.

Worker - black woman had gone to bathroom while her co-worker was running one of 2 cash registers.  

While the black woman was in the bathroom you could here this banging and loud noises from that area of the store.

Finally the black woman comes out and confronts - this man and woman - who was of Indian and not American Indian.  She told them when the door was locked they didn't need to bang and pull on the door.  These people started telling this is America and we are customers.  When they told them to leave the store - the rag head man got incredibly mad and made me very nervous. Yelling trying to cuss her with American cuss words but he couldn't hardly speak English.  I was wishing my pistol was in my pocket and not in my truck.  I don't take my eye of this rag head.  He then confronts the people in the line.  I told his sorry ass - yes this America and this privately owned story and when you go into someone's store to use the bathroom and the doors is locked - then you are to wait in the line and not bang and pull on the door like a idiot.  Even the Mexican dude in front of me turned his back to him when he tried to say something to him.  Finally he charged the lady from the bathroom who is now behind the counter calling the police. I was a middle Linebacker back in the day and I stepped in front and basically to him on like he was the full back running ISO at me.  First thing that hit the ground was this ole boys head. That SOB was down for the count.  blacks and Mexican people came together and protected me as the wife accused me of hate when the police got their.  When it was over the rag heads went to jail and small group of blacks and Mexicans and this white boy was doing high fives.  The only hate in that building was coming from the rag head couple.  It's hard enough for all of to get along for whatever reason .  We don't need this trash in our country.  Hell yeah this America and you mother fuckers are not welcome especially if you are going to act like that.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Worker - black woman had gone to bathroom while her co-worker was running one of 2 cash registers.  

While the black woman was in the bathroom you could here this banging and loud noises from that area of the store.

Finally the black woman comes out and confronts - this man and woman - who was of Indian and not American Indian.  She told them when the door was locked they didn't need to bang and pull on the door.  These people started telling this is America and we are customers.  When they told them to leave the store - the rag head man got incredibly mad and made me very nervous. Yelling trying to cuss her with American cuss words but he couldn't hardly speak English.  I was wishing my pistol was in my pocket and not in my truck.  I don't take my eye of this rag head.  He then confronts the people in the line.  I told his sorry ass - yes this America and this privately owned story and when you go into someone's store to use the bathroom and the doors is locked - then you are to wait in the line and not bang and pull on the door like a idiot.  Even the Mexican dude in front of me turned his back to him when he tried to say something to him.  Finally he charged the lady from the bathroom who is now behind the counter calling the police. I was a middle Linebacker back in the day and I stepped in front and basically to him on like he was the full back running ISO at me.  First thing that hit the ground was this ole boys head. That SOB was down for the count.  blacks and Mexican people came together and protected me as the wife accused me of hate when the police got their.  When it was over the rag heads went to jail and small group of blacks and Mexicans and this white boy was doing high fives.  The only hate in that building was coming from the rag head couple.  It's hard enough for all of to get along for whatever reason .  We don't need this trash in our country.  Hell yeah this America and you mother fuckers are not welcome especially if you are going to act like that.

Were they Indian? 

What is a raghead? 

Who appears to he full of hate in this post? 

Somehow, I'm not surprised you were in line to get snuff. Do you have an old pepsi can cut in half and tied around your neck on a string to use for a spit cup? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

T-Ball be like:

I wish my gun was in my pocket and not my truck! Indian's are being blocked by the travel ban! Screw 'em, they're all ragheads! 

I'm a linebacker and I pack my can with a strong hand! 

Related image

xD

You living where you do... have to deal with nothing but, the norms. Ive seen some strange shit from foreigners.... serious boundary issues... just different customs.

Aka.... go away... back to where ya darned come from!

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

You living where you do... have to deal with nothing but, the norms. Ive seen some strange shit from foreigners.... serious boundary issues... just different customs.

Aka.... go away... back to where ya darned come from!

Man, let me tell ya...

Where I live, they be takin' the whole can challenge! Them 'necks be like:

Related image

Then the snuff buzz kicks in and they think all brown people are rag heads.

It's crazy bro! 

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

OMG

There is just so much wrong here.

Ive had similar experiences here. I had to deal with several situations like this as a LEO. A lot of foreigners, ESPECIALLY Middle Eastern/Indian/Asian, seem to have a enormous sense of entitlement. But, at the risk of being labeled something terrible, Ill say it anyway....the Asians (mostly Vietnamese) are the WORST!!!! They act this way even though most came to this country and started receiving govt freebies immediately, like business grants. You think they bought those nail salons and restaurants with cash money? Ungrateful.

Generally speaking, many of the Asians in this area are extremely rude. They have no qualms with things like cutting in line at a store, etc..., or trying to talk down to you like a child. Of course by the time Im done giving it back to them USMC style, they pretty much shut it.

I can also say that for the most part, many of the foreigners in this area, including green card Hispanics, have ZERO desire to assimilate into basic American culture. Many think we should change to accomadate them. I say, bullshit.

TBalls reaction may seem extreme, but other than "wishing I had my pistol", and thinking all Indians are "ragheads", Ill give him kudos for stepping in defense of doing whats right.

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Although I do agree with most of his post. What I find wrong is, you thinking you can decide when another man's opinion is right or wrong.

One may only have an opinion in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

you may quote me

but you seem to have missed the point and people like he need be challenged

this new Trump idea that it's OK to be racist is in fact not OK. 

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

Ive had similar experiences here. I had to deal with several situations like this as a LEO. A lot of foreigners, ESPECIALLY Middle Eastern/Indian/Asian, seem to have a enormous sense of entitlement. But, at the risk of being labeled something terrible, Ill say it anyway....the Asians (mostly Vietnamese) are the WORST!!!! They act this way even though most came to this country and started receiving govt freebies immediately, like business grants. You think they bought those nail salons and restaurants with cash money? Ungrateful.

Generally speaking, many of the Asians in this area are extremely rude. They have no qualms with things like cutting in line at a store, etc..., or trying to talk down to you like a child. Of course by the time Im done giving it back to them USMC style, they pretty much shut it.

why is it, I have NEVER seen this?

Asians cut in lines, sense of entitlement, Vietnamese are the worst.

and government freebies!

Some of the stuff here is just appalling.

Dripping with ignorance.

and Trump validates this malarkey...

it appears we may be entering a grave crisis in this country. 

18 hours ago, Texasball said:

Dang this really went down?  Cray cray.  

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

One may only have an opinion in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

you may quote me

but you seem to have missed the point and people like he need be challenged

this new Trump idea that it's OK to be racist is in fact not OK. 

I don't see where Trump has said it is ok to be a racist. In fact Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for office. His travel ban is piggy backed off of Presidents Obama and Clinton. I don't recall hearing they were racists? I again did not vote for President Trump however I have no problem whatsoever with him want to properly vet anyone coming into this country that might be a danger.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for office

Totally agree. 

I have been thinking about this too... in the bigger picture. 

Ray-Gun was loved as like Donald by the same demographic. 

The difference was, Ray-gun had a set of principles. 

When elected, he put his principles into policy. (for better or worse)

Trump is not like that. 

As you say, Trump was not a racist before he ran. He became one because that is what his base wants.

In fact, I doubt Trump has any principles in the way Ray-Gun did. 

Trump is displaying his famious "loyalty" to the group that made him President. 

He wanted to be President, this demographic made it so, he will do all he can for them now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Totally agree. 

I have been thinking about this too... in the bigger picture. 

Ray-Gun was loved as like Donald by the same demographic. 

The difference was, Ray-gun had a set of principles. 

When elected, he put his principles into policy. (for better or worse)

Trump is not like that. 

As you say, Trump was not a racist before he ran. He became one because that is what his base wants.

In fact, I doubt Trump has any principles in the way Ray-Gun did. 

Trump is displaying his famious "loyalty" to the group that made him President. 

He wanted to be President, this demographic made it so, he will do all he can for them now. 

Great insight NOR never thought of it like that.... thanks.

• Like 2

Texasball could easily be the guy that shot the Hindu guys at a restaurant while yelling "get out of my country!". 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/

Plus, I'm reading where you gents are seeming to have problems with Indians and Vietnamese folks are making me wonder if it's a YOU problem? I work around different Indian and Vietnamese folks pretty regular and they are all super friendly and great, in spite of a little bit of a difficulty with language barriers and/or accent issues. If you present yourself as a friend you may get treated as one. If you go in looking out the side of your eye at them, they may not like you much either. Simple stuff if you don't go in thinking you are automatically better than them or suspicious of them. 

• Like 2