MAGA Youth

DevilDog

45 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I watched the entire video from before the kids got involved. 

It is plain to see what took place.

I did not rely on anyone else's word.

I looked for myself so as to be sure of what I was saying.

Truth is powerf

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Where was the adult in charge of these kids?

Lol if u watched the video you would see the adults trying to get the kids way from those stupid hate group that was preaching Hate

88153594-4B6B-4DE6-B574-B15EA0C40954.png

On 1/24/2019 at 2:21 PM, Belly Bob said:

I just heard a comedian do a bit about how his friend used to jerk off punks under the George Washington Bridge for 5 bucks a pop, and I thought, ""Punk" can't mean what I think it does." So I looked it up and found out that it's a slur for a male homosexual. It's strange that I went 40 years without knowing that, and now it has come up twice in the last month. 

Did you ever try Quaaludes? My uncle talks about them all the time when the topic of drugs comes up, and there was a funny bit about them in the Wolf of Wall Street,  but I guess they've gone the way of the dodo.

Bob, Quaaludes were the "downer" of choice for a whole generation through the 1970's. They were large round white tablets with the number "714" carved (imprinted) on one side. Pharmaceutical giants Rorrer and then Lemon manufacted them. Before long bootleg versions of the drug were being mass produced because of it's large demand. Most times they were as strong and good as the legal prescription originals. For me one tablet, a few beers, and a couple joints made for a great "buzz."  Your lips felt numb when the pill was taking effect. A very commonly heard line was " My nips are lumb."  Of course everyone laughed like hell knowing how the words were twisted. That's when you knew you were "F'd" up too. The problem was many users/takers took multiple pills and drank too much alcohol. That combination was deadly. So many abused the drug that the Federal government outlawed it's ingredients (or compounds).  It vanished almost overnight, gone.  Unlike Ecstasy/Molly (MDA,MDMA) No one was dancing and partying through the night on 'ludes. You were to mellow for that $hit.......A must during those pre-internet days was purchasing your own PDR (Physicians Desk Reference). This under $10 dictionary sized hardback listed all drugs sold in America with pictures, descriptions, causes, and effects. Any smart business man of the day who didn't have a PDR and a triple beam scale was just a want-to-be poser.  #retiredbusinessman  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Bob, Quaaludes were the "downer" of choice for a whole generation through the 1970's. They were large round white tablets with the number "714" carved (imprinted) on one side. Pharmaceutical giants Rorrer and then Lemon manufacted them. Before long bootleg versions of the drug were being mass produced because of it's large demand. Most times they were as strong and good as the legal prescription originals. For me one tablet, a few beers, and a couple joints made for a great "buzz."  Your lips felt numb when the pill was taking effect. A very commonly heard line was " My nips are lumb."  Of course everyone laughed like hell knowing how the words were twisted. That's when you knew you were "F'd" up too. The problem was many users/takers took multiple pills and drank too much alcohol. That combination was deadly. So many abused the drug that the Federal government outlawed it's ingredients (or compounds).  It vanished almost overnight, gone.  Unlike Ecstasy/Molly (MDA,MDMA) No one was dancing and partying through the night on 'ludes. You were to mellow for that $hit.......A must during those pre-internet days was purchasing your own PDR (Physicians Desk Reference). This under $10 dictionary sized hardback listed all drugs sold in America with pictures, descriptions, causes, and effects. Any smart business man of the day who didn't have a PDR and a triple beam scale was just a want-to-be poser.  #retiredbusinessman  

That's a shame. It sounds like they would have been right in my wheelhouse. For me, there's nothing better than eating a few Vicodin and then nursing a bottle of red wine. All the problems of life melt away and I become enlightened for a few hours. 

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's a shame. It sounds like they would have been right in my wheelhouse. For me, there's nothing better than eating a few Vicodin and then nursing a bottle of red wine. All the problems of life melt away and I become enlightened for a few hours. 

I too enjoyed the buzz of a downer over an upper (speed, mescaline, acid, coke, etc). Making money was always my main motivator. Marriage and having a child ended those days for me three plus decades ago. Didn't want to end up dead or in jail like some very close friends and associates. Those were some wild times.... 

26 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I too enjoyed the buzz of a downer over an upper (speed, mescaline, acid, coke, etc). Making money was always my main motivator. Marriage and having a child ended those days for me three plus decades ago. Didn't want to end up dead or in jail like some very close friends and associates. Those were some wild times.... 

These are them right? Im asking for a friend 

ofcourse

A383F5F8-11DE-47F0-8FB3-EBB06D416411.jpeg

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I remember one weekend night in college at a party in a back yard. Plenty of beer and 714. At one point in the middle of a conversation I lost my balance a bit and stumbled sideways about 10 or 15 feet until a fence finally stopped me. After laughing about that, I figured it was a good idea to hitchhike to another college town where buddies were students. I got there about 11:00 PM and was dropped off at a liquor store, where I snagged a 6-pack and walked around that town looking for friends (no cell phones in that day and age...they didn't even know I was coming). After somehow maneuvering to various bars, and battling/enjoying other bouts of challenged equilibrium, as luck would have it I somehow ran into one of them and had a place to sleep that night. Moving more similarly to the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz than Baryshnikov, I finally realized sitting was a better idea than moving around.

Woke up the next morning, laughed/winced at some of the scrapes and open wounds from the night before, and headed back to my college. Had practice to go to, and some homework and studying to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

These are them right? Im asking for a friend 

ofcourse

A383F5F8-11DE-47F0-8FB3-EBB06D416411.jpeg

While in Germany (Army '76,'77) Mandrex and Vesperex (sp?)  were popular downers (barbiturates) among young locals and American G.I.'s. They weren't Quaaludes, but who's to say they weren't their equal. With alcohol or not you could get pretty messed up. Weed was very scarce over there. Hash on the other hand was everywhere. I don't believe you can legally purchase real Quaaludes in America.  Rorer made the original pills. Lemmon replaced them as the maker later on. Now they are Rorer again ?  As they say, " Let the buyer beware. " 

On 1/20/2019 at 5:59 AM, DBP66 said:

...I'm very embarrassed to say that these punks went to a Catholic H.S. having graduated from one..IMO anyone calling themselves a Catholic and supporting Trump has missed the boat....these punks are showing all of America the influence of Trump and the hate he has mongered up since taking office...these punks wouldn't have the balls to do this prior to Trump taking office..... a sad reality in Trump's America...I'd love to smack that smirk off the punks' face!

My money is on the kid.  He stood his ground and did not act the fool like his friends.  

The media ended up eating crow on their preemptive coverage of this.  They ruined a kids and schools reputation, and may have put the kids life in danger.   Should have fact checked before reporting their opinions.

Hope he and the school sues.

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

That was before I knew they were high school kids. But you're laughs that you took the time to go deep and find that. Really? Nothing better to do in your life? Haha.

Took about 15 secs. That technology thing called search engine. Almost as much time as it took you to respond. 

Sure you didn’t know they were kids.... That info was  pushed out immediately with the other bs you and liberal cronies ate up. 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Took about 15 secs. That technology thing called search engine. Almost as much time as it took you to respond. 

Sure you didn’t know they were kids.... That info was  pushed out immediately with the other bs you and liberal cronies ate up. 

Ok you're right. I hate kids and they should be belittled and mocked. There you win.