Reports: Former 5-star USC WR Bru McCoy enters the transfer portal

The Colonel

18 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I just heard that news, that's nuts.   So he has to sit out a year then?   

I guess he was lied to, but isn't everyone?   Part of the process i figure.   Gotta expect staff to be fluid.   Gotta commit to the school!

Even if you get lied to?

I didn't read the article and don't know the details of the case, but why do gotta commit to an institution that lies to you?

Or maybe it was sarcasm. 

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Even if you get lied to?

I didn't read the article and don't know the details of the case, but why do gotta commit to an institution that lies to you?

Or maybe it was sarcasm. 

Dude all these teams lie to players.   Coordinators leave all the time.   Why do you think the coordinators all leave after early signing day?

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I just heard that news, that's nuts.   So he has to sit out a year then?   

I guess he was lied to, but isn't everyone?   Part of the process i figure.   Gotta expect staff to be fluid.   Gotta commit to the school!

Your supposed to commit to the school and not a coach 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

USC is a dumpster fire. He realized the grave mistake he made. Surprising thing is that Bru is a smart kid so I am baffled why he didn’t make this decision a couple weeks ago or after KK departed.

All of these kids need to get with the program and go to ND.  You learn to play in all weather conditions and learn how to handle tough losses.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Shouldve gone to texas since the beginning lol. Hes a wr aint he? Wth he doing in the pac 12 then... now he most likely has to sit out a year unless he has a strong case lol

USC has produced more productive NFL WR's than any other program in the country over the past 5 years (LSU also could make that argument).

I don't blame him for leaving, but PAC 12 is a great conference for blue-chip skilled players

• Like 1