2019 Freedom Bowl Teams

RedZone

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Some random team from Broward County

They may end up the strongest FL team at the event if no major names from FL join last minute

Kinda the opposite of DFB

Western has made similar distance to DFB in 8a playoffs recently yet DFB is hyped to be preseason favorite every year while Western is basically given no hype and most people outside of FL have no idea who they are

Just now, Columbiafan said:

They a solid public from Broward County, at least they been solid last few years

They could be a potential win for FL depending on who they are matched up with and how well they do in off-season which so far has been decent

The odds are stacked against Florida. What else is new? 

Milton was supposed to play Pick Central in a glamorous Ohio vs Georgia matchup. Now Pick Central has to play Cocoa. Which means all the Florida teams have to play up. Every match with the exception of Bishop Sycamore who is unknown at the moment is slanted in favor of the OOS team. 

PC ranked way higher than Cocoa 

Hoover higher than W Park

UMS better than Western 

Brentwood higher than CCC. 

Just add these games to the 30 plus other where the FL team is the big underdog. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Milton was supposed to play Pick Central in a glamorous Ohio vs Georgia matchup. Now Pick Central has to play Cocoa. Which means all the Florida teams have to play up. Every match with the exception of Bishop Sycamore who is unknown at the moment is slanted in favor of the OOS team. 

UMS better than Western 

Just add these games to the 30 plus other where the FL team is the big underdog. 

Wasn't the odds stacked against FL last year only for FL to somehow finish above .500 at the event?

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

UMS better than Western 

A663CFB5-BAA0-485F-BC7A-C018B4CA0008.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Some of them, I guess.

https://thefreedombowl.net/teams

Not many Georgia teams listed and who is Bishop Sycamore, OH?....

bandicam 2019-03-06 11-07-45-105.jpg

“Bishop Sycamore” is, I think, an attempt by the con artists who founded COF Academy last year to go “legit” and get some respect.  

Mainland shouldn’t even count on them showing up.

Google COF or read about them on Yappi and you’ll see.  It’s a scam but I can’t quite figure out what the founders hope to get out of it...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

“Bishop Sycamore” is, I think, an attempt by the con artists who founded COF Academy last year to go “legit” and get some respect.  

Google COF or read about them on Yappi and you’ll see.  It’s a scam but I can’t quite figure out what the founders hope to get out of it...

Can't even find Bishop Sycamore on Google... 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Thanks. Must be. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=94aa6566-c848-4699-a38a-b72ba9b9a479&ssid=c3d47049-daf2-47e3-8a8e-1e4552d8a797

...took some lumps last year at 1-10. First year, I guess.

46 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I speak regularly to someone close to that program. The Bishop of a church affiliated with the school is helping start athletics. They have a director of football operations and will be applying with the OHSAA in August. They actually are using COF as a cautionary tale on what not to do. They might be playing Dematha as well. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I speak regularly to someone close to that program. The Bishop of a church affiliated with the school is helping start athletics. They have a director of football operations and will be applying with the OHSAA in August. They actually are using COF as a cautionary tale on what not to do. They might be playing Dematha as well. 

Can we get a damned "shame on them" for any of the schools playing the upstart BS? 

I mean, damn! A team not to be named still gets shit from time to time about playing an upstart squad like that. 

xD

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can we get a damned "shame on them" for any of the schools playing the upstart BS? 

I mean, damn! A team not to be named still gets shit from time to time about playing an upstart squad like that. 

xD

Take it as a compliment that people who have no ties to the program in any way create lofty expectations that they themself couldn’t meet if they were the head of an athletic department. 😂

that my, friend is textbook trolling 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

UMS better than Western 

PC brings back a 4 year QB starter and their whole O line. 😀