Rush To the Defense

MTP28

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Personnel issues. 

That's it. After that it's all rumor and hear-say. 

Shit like this can tear small towns apart for years. Surprised one of the sides hasn’t came out with what’s being accused to look like the “good guy”. Maybe there’s something to all this or Rush has been told to keep quiet? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Soo WaLB news station about to get hit with 253 million law suit

Actually WALB has reported nothing than what is actually known. That he is has been suspended with pay pending an inbestigatikn regarding a personnel issue. They have only stated what had been given...... Unfortunately the lack of info has allowed the rumors to run crazy. All you have to do at this point is 

1. Say it like you mean it

2. Say you have inside info

3. And swear you got it from a reliable source

you accomplish those 3 things and a certain demographic will believe anything you say and spread the word like wild fire

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If I were him, the first party I'd go after was that 404 Sports Twitter account that was the first to post the so-called "details" surrounding his suspension. 

It’s crazy how one guys tweet could do so much damage., dude better hope Rush is guilty cause if not their coming for his ass

Today is a big day for SweetLarry and the new Lowends poster!

Those two are averaging 157 "Rush" posts per day between here and the GA board.

Today should free up their time to actually provide insight on the teams they support. I'd love to know about the newest transfers at Marietta or the lack of a QB at Lowends...

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Today should free up their time to actually provide insight on the teams they support. I'd love to know about the newest transfers at Marietta or the lack of a QB at Lowends...

I’m personally working on getting a kid to Marietta as we speak. Now, he is a rising 7th grader, but I expect big things from him. 

His name is Shivam Patel. Not to be confused with the other three rising 7th grade Shivam Patel’s, this one is more mature and is already sporting a solid ‘Stache. 

My guess is he will be in the top 5% or so of his graduating class, so schools will lining up to secure his services. However, I don’t foresee him making any contribution to the football team.......unless it’s tutoring a kid that is in need of assistance.

work for ya blackhater? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m personally working on getting a kid to Marietta as we speak. Now, he is a rising 7th grader, but I expect big things from him. 

His name is Shivam Patel. Not to be confused with the other three rising 7th grade Shivam Patel’s, this one is more mature and is already sporting a solid ‘Stache. 

My guess is he will be in the top 5% or so of his graduating class, so schools will lining up to secure his services. However, I don’t foresee him making any contribution to the football team.......unless it’s tutoring a kid that is in need of assistance.

work for ya blackhater? 

Sounds racist. Errrr stereotypical I mean.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

15 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It’s neither. It’s fact. My Daughter and Baby Boy (15 & 12) both gonto a learning center called Kumon. My Daughter actually works there on Saturdays (she completed the programs curriculum) and my Son attends now. They’re for kids who want to stay ahead of the curve. My two are the only Hispanics at our center out of approximately 200 kids. The rest are Asian Indian (90%), Chinese and African. 

My Wife made the mistake of telling some parents I could help get their kids into The Marietta Center for Advanced Academics and since then I’ve been the de facto Indian liaison for Marietta City Schools, helping to secure spots for over three dozen kids from outside of our district. 

These are my “transfers”! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s neither. It’s fact. My Daughter and Baby Boy (15 & 12) both gonto a learning center called Kumon. My Daughter actually works there on Saturdays (she completed the programs curriculum) and my Son attends now. They’re for kids who want to stay ahead of the curve. My two are the only Hispanics at our center out of approximately 200 kids. The rest are Asian Indian (90%), Chinese and African. 

My Wife made the mistake of telling some parents I could help get their kids into The Marietta Center for Advanced Academics and since then I’ve been the de facto Indian liaison for Marietta City Schools, helping to secure spots for over three dozen kids from outside of our district. 

These are my “transfers”! 

Cool story...

If this was the quiz bowl board, of course.

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Cool story...

If this was the quiz bowl board, of course.

YOU brought up Marietta recruits, so I offered them to you. 

BTW, I watched the video of folks speaking on rush’s behalf last night. Perhaps y’all can use a Kumon down yonder?! 

😉 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, CCBlackhatter said:

Blame Rab for triggering all sorts of folks over the years.

Include me in that bunch, then pull your head out of your ass for good measure.

Regards,

TheAssHole

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1