Rush To the Defense

MTP28

My first post here. Let’s be clear if this investigation is the result of back biting and jealousy then Tush should be retained. IF it’s based on wrongdoing (with proof to support it) then he should be afforded the opportunity to resign. Fella is a great coach and community organizer but should be held to standards especially with his role as mentor to a lot of young men he holds influence over. 

25 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

My first post here. Let’s be clear if this investigation is the result of back biting and jealousy then Tush should be retained. IF it’s based on wrongdoing (with proof to support it) then he should be afforded the opportunity to resign. Fella is a great coach and community organizer but should be held to standards especially with his role as mentor to a lot of young men he holds influence over. 

Who is coach Rush?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

So we can count on you to be at the school board meeting 2 p.m. on Thursday afternoon with your pitchfork? 

We all know there is no proof or there would be no investigation. He'd have been fired immediately or suspended without pay if there was any real evidence. This is the same ol' tired crap.  It's all he said/she said bullshit, except we now have The Three Amigos in place in the administration.

I'm thinking it's passed time to Rush to the defense. It might be high time to chunk the chumps. 

That’s why elections are offered. Good luck with your efforts to remove the problems you say are causing this. Mobilize the masses and excersise your constitutional right. Interesting you are saying there’s no incriminating evidence. If true that leaves room for a defamation law suit. And I’m sure you will be there with your metaphoric pitch fork. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

That’s why elections are offered. Good luck with your efforts to remove the problems you say are causing this. Mobilize the masses and excersise your constitutional right. Interesting you are saying there’s no incriminating evidence. If true that leaves room for a defamation law suit. And I’m sure you will be there with your metaphoric pitch fork. 

Been saying this from the jump on the local board as well. 

If he’s guilty, fry his ass. If he’s not, he needs to get a great lawyer and go after every last one of them!

7 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

At 2 pm on a Thursday? Tall order for a hard working dude. 

They might need to change the time to about 6:30 or 7 pm and move the venue to the gym or stadium. 

• Like 1

Why create a problem when there is none? 

This isn't just a problem exclusive to Colquitt I see that in alot of stuff not just in Football either... 

Why would you start beef with the man who turned your program from nothing to something? 

The kids like him,He's winning titles and taking the program somewhere.

But the small town chatter is about to have another victim all based on some he said,she said BS. 

That's one of the most disrespectful, disgusting things I've seen in awhile... You suspend the man from his coaching duties on some BS. With no evidence of any of the claims... 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

But, what if there are some things he did wrong or illegal and they have proof? They just needed the time to sort it all out and talk to probst to give him the option on how he wants this to go? Fired or resign? Seen it many times.

If you knew GA you'd know if he did anything we'd know by now... 

This was a bum ass witch Hunt... 

There's been alot of that lately