We Were All Wrong!!!

MTP28

The entire thing was a complete misunderstanding. After reading his statement the entire state of Georgia owes Rush a complete heartfelt apology. I stand completely wrong about ALL of the listed allegations. Fact is the entire school board should be replaced and Rush rehired immediately. And he will clearly be returned to his position. And lastly please forgive me for ever doubting anything stated on this board as I stand completely in awe of everything stated on this board.

you too Rufus. And P. S. That means Rab will return to the fold

*In my sweetest telephone voice*

Fuck off

xD

Seriously though...

Fuck off.

No, really though... I wouldn't mind seeing an actual breakdown of what Lowndes is returning and what they'll be fielding as they are probabaly mostly working with the same team and players they will field this upcoming season.

It's really early for that type of stuff though. 

I'm assuming you are high on the Vikings for the upcoming season judging by how you've talked so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck off

xD

Seriously though...

Fuck off.

No, really though... I wouldn't mind seeing an actual breakdown of what Lowndes is returning and what they'll be fielding as they are probabaly mostly working with the same team and players they will field this upcoming season.

I'm assuming you are high on the Vikings for the upcoming season judging by how you've talked so far.

Let's just see if he even still posting here when MNW embarrasses them on their own home field LMAO

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck off

xD

Seriously though...

Fuck off.

Good stuff here .... nah, on second thought 

fuck off

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Let's just see if he even still posting here when MNW embarrasses them on their own home field LMAO

What do you think MNW will be bringing to Lowndes? 

I know it's a transient area and there could be some moving around during the summer, but, if the game were played this week let's say... 

Maybe ol' dude can post what he expects Lowndes to be fielding as well and show well for himself as an astute football poster like everyone else here has done in their time on here. 

A breakdown like that would be cool even though we understand that the teams could change between now and the fall.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know it's a transient area and there could be some moving around during the summer, but, if the game were played this week let's say... 

Maybe ol' dude can post what he expects Lowndes to be fielding as well and show well for himself as an astute football poster like everyone else here has done in their time on here. 

A breakdown like that would be cool even though we understand that the teams could change between now and the fall.

Lowndes will run circles around MNW. This is South Georgia football at its highest level against volunteer coaches who have camp warriors that will buckle once they get hit in the mouth. 

I heard Georgia players hit harder than any players in the nation, and have the most national titles in hitting the hardest. 

MNW will get a running clock put on them, then go back and smoke the rest of the teams with the knowledge they learned at the South Georgia football clinic. 

Oh Woe is everything 17 miles South of the concrete palace!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes will run circles around MNW. This is South Georgia football at its highest level against volunteer coaches who have camp warriors that will buckle once they get hit in the mouth. 

I heard Georgia players hit harder than any players in the nation, and have the most national titles in hitting the hardest. 

MNW will get a running clock put on them, then go back and smoke the rest of the teams with the knowledge they learned at the South Georgia football clinic. 

Not buying. 

Those kids down there are serious about their football. Of everything I've learned about the area, they're heavily talented but a little undisciplined. 

Now, if the talent is a big mismatch for MNW, I can see them winning, but, if the talent gap isn't huge, and MNW is undisciplined like we've seen in the past, they could certainly have trouble with Lowndes. The Vikings are pretty well coached and generally pretty disciplined and fundamental. 

I do imagine a hard hitting game though.

Looks like Lowndes has it pretty easy until that Northwestern game. 

Only Parkview in there with a pulse before that MNW matchup. Not 100% sure what Parkview brings back, but MP says 9 offensive starters and 6 on defense, with their qb and rb coming back and a solid o-line. They went 11-1 last season and did beat Lowndes early in the year by 8.

It's possible that Lowndes loses that game ahead of the MNW game.

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes will stomp a mudhole in MNW.

A MUDHOLE !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm no Lowndes fan, but if Lowndes fucks around and whoops MNW's ass, idk how you'll be able to come back from that, fam. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have a SFL guy who been tracking where players been moving

So far MNW has had a good off-season and bring back a bit

I would post specifics but tracking players in SFL is tough which is why I let others do it then ask for basic overview after the transfer season finishes but I get a rough feel through the summer how teams progress

The Miami big 3 (MNW, Central and Carol City) have all picked up some solid players so far 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck off

xD

Seriously though...

Fuck off.

Dear member,

As a tenured member of our forum, you are no doubt aware that this is a very cosmopolitan board, which caters to the elite posters from many states. 

As such, I (in lieu of our awol mods) would be remiss not to reprimand members for the use of obscenities.   As one of those said members, please refrain from cursing during the off season.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

As a tenured member of our forum, you are no doubt aware that this is a very cosmopolitan board, which caters to the elite posters from many states. 

As such, I (in lieu of our awol mods) would be remiss not to reprimand members for the use of obscenities.   As one of those said members, please refrain from cursing during the off season.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

-The Comish

I’ll say what everyone is thinking 

fuck off 

• Haha 3

I think a grate across those bottom teeth with a bar of ivory soap will correct those moral indiscretions with that soup cooler of his. Lol

Now as I understand it Lowndes should be a Senior heavy class with a potential game changer at QB. Shortcomings include his ability to pass better and the loss of our best back. 

Addressing the other comment about hard hard hitting this again please read came from the former DC at Valdosta State and yes would include Colquitt. I think VSU Football kind of holds its own especially at the Div. ll level

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A lot of penalties lol.  MNW might be more talented, but I could easily see them shitting the bed with undisciplined play.   

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Not sure guessing a low key type person.The SB May hope or assume a seamless transition from the framework Rush laid which will be nearly impossible. Well developed program now but the next hire will define the program for the next five years.

Hoss...the new HC won't last 5 years.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1