How Hot Is It Where You Live Right Now?

HawgGoneIt

On 5/27/2019 at 9:45 PM, dan in daytona said:

Broke a 50 year record today for this date, 98 with a 107 heat index. Foolishly started cutting the lawn at 2pm with a 22" gas push mower....not one of my smarter moves.

I hear you Dan... I worked outside for about 2 hours doing lawn work and moving lumber. Getting ready to build a shed for my garden stuff... Tooo F'ing hot outside. The temp on my outside porch said it was 102. I have a big window AC unit for when it gets to hot and had to turn it on yesterday just to keep the house AC from over working. My house was built in 1921 and doesn't have the best insulation. Electric bill is kicking my ass already. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can you imagine in Nawlins when it gets hot and the smell of the swamp and outhouses just doing permanent damage to your nostrils 

You shouldn't talk I've been to both Louisiana and NJ and let me tell ya I've smelt some foul smells in both. 

But what I smelt in Atlantic City could've took the hair off a Polar bears chest... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You shouldn't talk I've been to both Louisiana and NJ and let me tell ya I've smelt some foul smells in both. 

But what I smelt in Atlantic City could've took the hair off a Polar bears chest... 

Wow that’s nuts cause it’s known that the Meadowlands on the TurnPike is the worst