God damn, can’t even eat ice cream anymore

imaGoodBoyNow

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I think this was Texas maybe... the person filming needs an ass kicking to..  like WTF is up with people nowadays.. how is this supposed to be funny anymore...!bet if I did that to ice cream she ate she would be trying to sue me

It being Blue Bell ice cream was a give away it was from TX.  Lufkin, I think 

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

She needs her ass kicked, damn gross!  

seriously this is one you just have to ask why? Now this dumb ass kids life is going to be ruined. I read today they are also going to file federal charges against her. All for a stupid decision. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ima start having to buy food that’s completely sealed now on... she’s not the only one doing this it’s probably a stupid challenge theses days

it does make you wonder for sure. Glad I am not a big ice cream guy for sure

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Then put her parents in jail for doing such a shitty job

well I guess that’s why I’m not a judge 👨‍⚖️ 😝 

question, if you would have ever been caught doing something you were not supposed to as a kid. (we all did something) Would you want your parents to do your time?

On 7/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Woah leave Ariana outta this 

she DidDuNuffin

giphy.gif

Lick  and spit on all the donuts....and don't forget to profess hate while you do it....

This is what you generally wind up buying, when your package comes wrapped like this...

giphy.gif

don't tell me you fall for the whole "fake sex" bit.....

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

question, if you would have ever been caught doing something you were not supposed to as a kid. (we all did something) Would you want your parents to do your time?

Sure they could use the break to catch their wind from the ass kicking they had just given me 😂

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Idk man last time I checked the police weren’t arresting kids for staying out past curfew or using a swear word idk maybe I just lived a boring life, but I can honestly say I have Never came close to doing something like spreading bodily fluids on Food that complete strangers eat

13 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I am curious as to why blue bell or other ice cream makers dont have a plastic cover? I bet they will from now on. There goes the cost of ice cream. 

It’s cause they dont wanna spend 3 cents more to put a covering over it

Friendlys ice cream does same shit,

if it starts  to melt in ur car it’s over, bleeds right thru container on to interior 

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No firing squad needed gentleman. Just give her a hundred hours of whole rendus community service play cleaning up toilets are picking up garbage in the searing Texas heat. 100 hours of that hopefully she'll wise up

She needs a hefty $10,000-$15,000 fine

make her parents pay it

bet they wouldn’t let their daughter leave the house after having to pay that

• Like 1