Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

Just now, Horsefly said:

Oh sure, so the more one gets on his nerves the more vile and racist he becomes.  The true Donald surfaces then. 

One attacks the country, the other stands up for it.

Look which side you're on. The one that attacks the country incessantly and lies about people being forced to drink out of toilets.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

It's fascinating that Trump going after someone has to be due to their skin color and not the never-ending shit they spew on tv and in the press.

But, but... this white person said something about Trump!

Please line up George Conway's criticism of this nation versus the same for the Four HorsesAsses.  I'm sure it's comparable. Right? 👍🤣

The entire left condemns the leadership of this country under conservatives.  It’s non stop and back and forth.  Everything is a criticism of him and where this country is going. But yet, he won’t condemn whites to go back to another country

On 7/16/2019 at 11:43 AM, Horsefly said:

Oh sure, so the more one gets on his nerves the more vile and racist he becomes.  The true Donald surfaces then. 

Mostly true....as does everyone...

but you are still the victim that must  "inject racist into everything" in the universe...

Nationalism is not quite the same...

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Are Pelosi and Schumer on the tv 24/7 for months on end incessantly denigrating this country?

The Four HorsesAsses spend every waking moment in front of cameras attacking this country.

There is no comparison.

And you know it.

George Conway constantly thrashes him.  Not one go back to where you come from constantly.  Morning Joe everyday not one go back.  Stop with this faux comparison.  Plenty white people bash him every damn day.  Hell he even defended Pelosi against them.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The entire left condemns the leadership of this country under conservatives.  It’s non stop and back and forth.  Everything is a criticism of him and where this country is going. But yet, he won’t condemn whites to go back to another country

These women are portraying this country as a racist hellhole and lying to do it.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

George Conway constantly thrashes him.  Not one go back to where you come from constantly.  Morning Joe everyday not one go back.  Stop with this faux comparison.  Plenty white people bash him every damn day.  Hell he even defended Pelosi against them.  

See?

You are laser-focused on Trump.

He didn't go after these women simply because they don't like HIM.  They fucking trash the the COUNTRY on a daily basis.

Are you capable of differentiating between the two?

On 7/16/2019 at 11:52 AM, DevilDog said:

George Conway constantly thrashes him.  Not one go back to where you come from constantly. 

WEAKER and weaker and weaker......by the moment...

One thrashes "him"....

another thrashes "country"..

Guess which one is told to 'go home to another country' ???.......

You are turning into a genious 👍

(waits for pun to be misread lol)

10 minutes ago, concha said:

One attacks the country, the other stands up for it.

Look which side you're on. The one that attacks the country incessantly and lies about people being forced to drink out of toilets.

Interesting conclusion conch because I never said I agreed with the Congress women’s views of the border nor their policies. 

What I said is I don’t agree trump should retort with racist remarks

• Thumbs Down 2

It’s amazing to me how much doesn’t get done because the racist Trump haters won’t do what’s right for EVERYONE! How many programs could have been funded if you racists wouldn’t have thrown a temper tantrum for the last 2 1/2 years? At some point, the real racists will have to come around to doing what’s best for the country or get replaced by those who will! Enough is enough!

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

WEAKER and weaker and weaker......by the moment...

One thrashes "him"....

another thrashes "country"..

Guess which one is told to 'go home to another country' ???.......

You are turning into a genious 👍

It’s spelled “genius” dumbass!!  😂 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, concha said:

See?

He didn't go after these women simply because they don't like HIM.  They fucking trash the the COUNTRY on a daily basis.

They bashed US foreign policy, immigration, corruption, etc.  that’s what all politicians do.  

16 minutes ago, concha said:

See?

You are laser focused on them ladies.  He says more un American B.S. than any President on a daily basis.  Are you capable of differentiating?  They are not trashing the Country.  That's stupid. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are laser focused on them ladies.  He says more un American B.S. than any President on a daily basis.  Are you capable of differentiating?  They are not trashing the Country.  That's stupid. 

Says you! Stop being butthurt all the time!

https://english.korrespodenti.com/2019/07/14/president-trump-nominates-marine-to-be-first-ever-black-female-general-lets-congratulate-her/

king obama didn’t but President Trump did!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

1st I congratulate her for the accomplishment.  2nd why the hell did it take my Corps. So long to catch up with the other services?   Truman integrated the Armed Forces yet a rabid racist. Stop acting like 1 act mitigates everything else.  The Central Park 5 shall be forgotten over a black General.  It's 2019 in America yet I'm supposed to jump that another black 1st is happening.  That says more about America than your projection sir.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

1st I congratulate her for the accomplishment.  2nd why the hell did it take my Corps to catch up with the other Services.   Truman integrated the Armed Forces yet a racist. Stop acting like 1 act mitigates everything else.  The Central Park 5 shall be forgotten over a black General.  It's 2019 in America yet I'm supposed to jump that another black 1st is happening.  That says more about America than your projection sir.  

Now who can’t stay on topic...

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I also noted no comments about Medgar Evers relative backing Trump! Stop with y’all’ bitch ass temper tantrum and get with the program. There’s good things that could be accomplished if your vaginas stop hurting!

Evers relative can support who he wants. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

1st I congratulate her for the accomplishment.  2nd why the hell did it take my Corps. So long to catch up with the other services?   Truman integrated the Armed Forces yet a rabid racist. Stop acting like 1 act mitigates everything else.  The Central Park 5 shall be forgotten over a black General.  It's 2019 in America yet I'm supposed to jump that another black 1st is happening.  That says more about America than your projection sir.  

I can’t answer that, but I can say this President fixed it!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I also noted no comments about Medgar Evers relative backing Trump! Stop with y’all’ bitch ass temper tantrum and get with the program. There’s good things that could be accomplished if your vaginas stop hurting!

Good for him, so you want a cookie for posting it? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Good for him, so you want a cookie for posting it? 

He's 96 and been part of multiple Parties.  Hell if I lived in Missicreappi for 9 decades I would support any Party too since the Dixiecrats killed his brother.  How bout the recent defections from the Republican Party over his racism.  But they got Mr. Evers.  Old black people hate white Democrats with good reason.  Since during his time blacks were Republicans.  But I'm sure he doesn't know this.

• Like 1