Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

Hate to break it to you, but they both branch off of the 'tribalism' tree...

But I do agree that much like any brother or sister...

they can be 100% opposite ( if that is any consolation)...

The question at this point, where it can be more advantageous in a world where you have the "support" (term used loosely) of a tribe....

...is how do you define the characteristics and the membership requirements....

...of said tribe...

Probably closer to 2nd or 3rd cousins, TBH. ✌️

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, concha said:

They are not "close". They are built on fundamentally different foundations (nation/country vs race). I assume you are not weak-minded enough to not see the difference (as many apparently are).

I see both points by you and Troll. But I agree with yours a little more. Sorry, Troll. And the reason being is that I see nationalism vs. racism like cancer. The original DNA of a cell is healthy and clean. But at some point during mitosis there is a malfunction and a cell becomes cancerous and divides. But here's the thing. The body recognizes and kills 99.999% cancerous cells before they can become "cancer". Our country is the same way in my opinion. We've had of cancerous cells over our history, but the body (USA) recognizes and kills it. The body had been doing a better job than ever at doing this. (Please don't fact check me, Doc (Bormio🤣)

The left's current faux-outrage is over supposed lynch mob posses, back ally hangings of minorities, concentration camps, all facilitated by a "racist" President (that was revered by democrats until this election) is divisive, utterly false, mean-spirited, unethical, and embarrassing for our country. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, Blueliner said:

I see both points by you and Troll. But I agree with yours a little more. Sorry, Troll. And the reason being is that I see nationalism vs. racism like cancer. The original DNA of a cell is healthy and clean. But at some point during mitosis there is a malfunction and a cell becomes cancerous and divides. But here's the thing. The body recognizes and kills 99.999% cancerous cells before they can become "cancer". Our country is the same way in my opinion. We've had of cancerous cells over our history, but the body (USA) recognizes and kills it. The body had been doing a better job than ever at doing this. (Please don't fact check me, Doc (Bormio🤣)

The left's current feaux-outrage is over supposed lynch mob posses, back ally hangings of minorities, concentration camps, all facilitated by a "racist" President (that was revered by democrats until this election) is utterly false, mean-spirited, unethical, and embarrassing for our country. 

My only point was not to lose sight of what it really is... and you agree with me on that 

and you can't  "agree more" …...🤣

The only thing you convey here is that you are more outraged by any one group's antics....🤔

which is ok too LOL 👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I rode a train once.

Supporting him doesn't make one a racist it makes one tolerate racism.   I'm good with my perception like most POC.  The greatest failures on racial matters cannot offer me any tutelage either.  Hell they think Jefferson wasn't racist.  I know their judgement is tarnished as they again attempt to tell me what he really meant. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I agree, trump being racist and being called out on it is as common now as stating one rode a train once.  We’ve all become numb to his antics.

Leftist asshats crying racism and attacking Trump are indeed background noise at this point.

That said, I have not become at all numb to the prosperity his leadership has helped provide.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Leftist asshats crying racism and attacking Trump are indeed background noise at this point.

That said, I have not become at all numb to the prosperity his leadership has helped provide.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time you know.  He’s a racist that has held up the economy.  

• Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Supporting him doesn't make one a racist it makes one tolerate racism.   I'm good with my perception like most POC.  The greatest failures on racial matters cannot offer me any tutelage either.  Hell they think Jefferson wasn't racist.  I know their judgement is tarnished.

DD, 

I know you are firmly on the racial grievance train.

Curious... what was the racial attack that was made by Trump on these America-loving, patriotic ladies?

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I agree, trump being racist and being called out on it is as common now as stating one rode a train once.  We’ve all become numb to his antics.

I’m fairly sure he was referring to George Conway’s predictable weekly Drumpf meltdown. 

But hey, go off I guess. 

Just now, concha said:

1) I doubt your claim.

2) What was the racial attack made on these fine women?

Dismissing their nationality as anything but American compared to his not hurling the same accusations to his white adversaries.  It’s the same line of thinking he made against Obama.  No different than a racist telling a black to go back to Africa.  

A racist remark doesn’t have to be name calling and dropping N bombs.  

6 minutes ago, concha said:

DD, 

I know you are firmly on the racial grievance train.

Curious... what was the racial attack that was made by Trump on these America-loving, patriotic ladies?

What Country are 3 women POC are supposed to go back to.  I thought Michigan and NY Trump's home State were in the U.S.  I don't remember him saying Pelosi hated America.  You got Dog ears you know what dog whistles are.  Why did White Nationalist agree and say they understand but you magically can't?  Stop with the feigning.  He no longer get reasonable doubt.   Remember his birtherism B.S. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Dismissing their nationality as anything but American compared to his not hurling the same accusations to his white adversaries.  It’s the same line of thinking he made against Obama.  No different than a racist telling a black to go back to Africa.  

A racist remark doesn’t have to be name calling and dropping N bombs.  

1) Or he's simply focusing on the loudest-mouthed and by far most widely broadcast bomb throwers.  Even Nancy Pelosi would agree with that.  Please name a "white adversary" or two who even come close to these women for airtime and incendiary remarks and attacks.

2) There is very little these days that the left can't twist and contort to be somehow racist.  

Just now, zulu1128 said:

When EVERYTHING is racist, is anything racist? 

The meaning of the word is getting pretty diluted to reasonable people. 

Good sarcasm, sure. xD

The meaning in this example, his texts, was not diluted.   Take up your claim on everything being racist with those that are making it as such 

Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin was apparently thrilled by the tweets, posting on his popular Daily Stormer website: “Man, President Trump’s Twitter account has been pure fire lately. This might be the funniest thing he’s ever tweeted. This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for. And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good.” pretending.  Explain this

White Supremacists, Extremists Celebrate President Trump’s Latest Racist Tweets

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Stop pretending.  Explain this

White Supremacists, Extremists Celebrate President Trump’s Latest Racist Tweets

Of course, his remarks are generally endorsed by racist groups.  But conch rationalizes it as something else.   How convenient and privileged.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2