Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

Just now, DevilDog said:

Now that I have a real job.  I don't get to look at this forum much.  I literally read this over the last 15 minutes.  If you understand the Father you should be able to decipher the son.  Remember MLK was Un-American and a radical as was Medgar Evers and anyone else that refuses to know your place.  I don't agree with everything those 4 ladies say.  But I tell you what after this B.S. directed at them I am 100% in support of them.  POC know what the hell racism is. White males for the most part are 400 years of collective failures on matters of race.  If the were not acting racist they were spending the rest of their time trying to prove their superiority.    The fact you spent so much time on this subject reaffirms that.    Remember they think we have Drapetomania.    This thread proves to me they still believe this B.S. just repacked in a new Vernacular. 

He is a Demagogue 

Bingo!

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

🤣.  I don't get to look at this forum as much recently.  I literally read this over the last 15 minutes.  If you understand the Father you should be able to decipher the son.  Remember MLK was Un-American and a radical as was Medgar Evers and anyone else that refuses to know your place.  I don't agree with everything those 4 ladies say.  But I tell you what after this B.S. directed at them I am 100% in support of them.  POC know what the hell racism is. White males for the most part are 400 years of collective failures on matters of race.  If the were not acting racist they were spending the rest of their time trying to prove their superiority.    The fact you spent so much time on this subject reaffirms that.    Remember they think we have Drapetomania.    This thread proves to me they still believe this B.S. just repackaged in a new Vernacular. 

He is a Demagogue 

What a surprise, you side with liberals! Ha ha ha ha you’re so middle of the road! 😂😝😆

• Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is exhibit A on them being class A failures on racism.   

They are the biggest Patriots and like their forefathers the biggest hypocrites.   Notice the change.  

Image result for graham trump is a race baiting bigot

Asshole I could show you the same thing on the liberal terrorists side! Why do you attack one side but say you don’t have a side!!! Pathetic

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

🤣.  I don't get to look at this forum as much recently.  I literally read this over the last 15 minutes.  If you understand the Father you should be able to decipher the son.  Remember MLK was Un-American and a radical as was Medgar Evers and anyone else that refuses to know your place.  I don't agree with everything those 4 ladies say.  But I tell you what after this B.S. directed at them I am 100% in support of them.  POC know what the hell racism is. White males for the most part are 400 years of collective failures on matters of race.  If the were not acting racist they were spending the rest of their time trying to prove their superiority.    The fact you spent so much time on this subject reaffirms that.    Remember they think we have Drapetomania.    This thread proves to me they still believe this B.S. just repackaged in a new Vernacular. 

He is a Demagogue 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/04/brother-slain-civil-rights-leader-medgar-evers-endorses-trump/81314234/?fbclid=IwAR1lqVALu4pIQkiszyZ4Sp9KKXoImH_xa-aaVzvmIadZ_Nj4UTfqQnk-wpE

Civil rights activist Charles Evers is endorsing Donald Trump for president, touting what Evers refers to as the current Republican front-runner's business acumen.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You silly obama clown.....I guess you don’t think liberal terrorists lie to you.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/omar-has-agreed-to-repay-thousands-due-to-tax-return-controversy/

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) will repay thousands after the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board found she filed tax returns claiming she was married to one man when she was married to another.

...do they lie as much as your boy??...he's told over 10,700 lies since taking office....and you clowns swear by his lies...🤡

On 7/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, DevilDog said:

🤣 I don't agree with everything those 4 ladies say.  But I tell you what after this B.S. directed at them I am 100% in support of them.  POC know what the hell racism is. White males ….blah blah 

Now THAT"S a funny angle....

Something straight out of the T handbook.....🤣

Excepting  the racism part of course... 

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The content of the tweet notwithstanding, Drumpf has flipped the script and forced the democrat party to embrace the dumb "squad," just as Pelosi almost had them marginalized. 

They're back to being the faces of the party, and that's a net win for the Orange Man. 

The whole point, and they fell for it hook, line and sinker.  Now when they say something idiotic (and they will), there will be no disowning them by the Democrats.  Y’all think Trump is an idiot - all the while is running circles around the Democratic leadership. 

Look he did not deport them (as Lincoln did to an Ohio congressman) - he merely suggested they should go.  The exact sentiments of a lot of GOP voters - who are tired of being called racists by a bunch of America-hating witches.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The content of the tweet notwithstanding, Drumpf has flipped the script and forced the democrat party to embrace the dumb "squad," just as Pelosi almost had them marginalized. 

They're back to being the faces of the party, and that's a net win for the Orange Man. 

This.

Nancy Pelosi must be going even more batshit than she normally is.

The Four HorsesAsses are on tv incessantly.  They are setting the narrative and making themselves the faces of the Democratic Party despite the fact that their internal party approvals are dismal.

Bottom line is that these America-hating idiots up the ratings and barring Nancy finding a magic way to muzzle them, for 2020 the American people are going see a Democratic party message something like:

"America is a Giant, Racist POS and so are most of its People. Vote Dem!"

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, Bormio said:

Look he did not deport them (as Lincoln did to an Ohio congressman) - he merely suggested they should go.  The exact sentiments of a lot of GOP voters - who are tired of being called racists by a bunch of America-hating witches.

Well....You have got 7 pages here trying to convince you that "Nationalism" is the same as "racism"....

While they may be close cousins, they are certainly not the same animal...

And actually here in America, as in every Nation in the world, Nationalism is promoted....

While racism is condemned...(at least here in the US...but not in most)

So when some person starts trying to assign and change that 'good' nationalism....into that 'bad' racism...

Well what are they REALLY trying to say/do ???

Now you can say that they are just plain old idiots, and don't even know what they say....

...but I don't buy that one...(in 'some' cases anyway...lol)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well....You have got 7 pages here trying to convince you that "Nationalism" is the same as "racism"....

And actually here in America, as in every Nation in the world, Nationalism is promoted....

While racism is condemned...(here in the US...but not in most)

So when some person starts trying to assign and change that 'good' nationalism....into that 'bad' racism...

Well what are they REALLY trying to say/do ???

Now you can say that they are just plain old idiots, and don't even know what they say....

...but I don't buy that one...(in 'some' cases anyway...lol)

Since when did looking out for national interests become bad.  The world is a bunch of nation states that look out for themselves.  This one-world, kumbaya crap is just that - crap.  Nation states act in their own interest as they perceive it.  A reason the EU is coming unglued.  Equating nationalism with racism is absurd.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:32 AM, Bormio said:

Since when did looking out for national interests become bad.  The world is a bunch of nation states that look out for themselves.  This one-world, kumbaya crap is just that - crap.  Nation states act in their own interest as they perceive it.  A reason the EU is coming unglued.  Equating nationalism with racism is absurd.

Yes with some 8 pages of absurdity.....

for some people here anyways...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

They are absolutely not the same thing. Nor are they "close cousins".

When you root for the national hoops or soccer team you are being nationalist.

When your citizens/fans start yelling racial epithets at the other team because they look different, then you are racist.

When you say "I think think my country is the best and I love it" you are being nationalist.

When you point to another country and say "that other country sucks because they look different", you are racist.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:35 AM, concha said:

They are absolutely not the same thing. Nor are they "close cousins".

Hate to break it to you, but they both branch off of the 'tribalism' tree...

But I do agree that much like any brother or sister...

they can be 100% opposite ( if that is any consolation)...

The question at this point, where it can be more advantageous in a world where you have the "support" (term used loosely) of a tribe....

...is how do you define the characteristics and the membership requirements....

...of said tribe...

Just now, Troll said:

Hate to break it to you, but they both branch off of the 'tribalism' tree...

But I do agree that much like any brother or sister...

they can be 100% opposite ( if that is any consolation)...

The question at this point, where it can be more advantageous in a world where you have the "support" (term used loosely) of a tribe....

...is how do you define the characteristics and the membership requirements....

...of said tribe...

They are not "close". They are built on fundamentally different foundations (nation/country vs race). I assume you are not weak-minded enough to not see the difference (as many apparently are).

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, concha said:

They are not "close". They are built on fundamentally different foundations (nation/country vs race). I assume you are not weak-minded enough to not see the difference (as many apparently are).

So same tribalism....different reasons...

as in good reasons vs bad reasons  🤔

That does not mean 'nationalism' is inherently bad...

at least until you can find any better way of keeping geographical neighbors (the real dividing lines here) from skullfracking each other...