Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

False.  Trump enacted his own family separation policy which is a zero tolerance policy.  

Well sure he did!!! Do you remember your savior telling the dumbass parents from south of the border to not send their children to the border because they would be put in cages he built specifically for them?!?! Hypocritical ass!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Well sure he did!!! Do you remember your savior telling the dumbass parents from south of the border to not send their children to the border because they would be put in cages he built specifically for them?!?! Hypocritical ass!

You're not following, you're too busy flaming and snorting and not reading.  

Trump is not following the policies of his predecessors, he enacted his own policy, based on zero tolerance for separation.  Obama and clintons separations were for specific reasons such child trafficking, etc.  

instead of relying on memes for your "truth" read some articles on the subject.

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You're not following, you're too busy flaming and snorting and not reading.  

Trump is not following the policies of his predecessors, he enacted his own policy, based on zero tolerance for separation.  Obama and clintons separations were for specific reasons such child trafficking, etc.  

instead of relying on memes for your "truth" read some articles on the subject.

Oh ok the same liberal media articles that have slandered him the whole time! You are so quick to exonerate obama and clinton, but hang this President! Hmm...why would that be? Because you’re a hypocritical asshole.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Oh ok the same liberal media articles that have slandered him the whole time! You are so quick to exonerate obama and clinton, but hang this President! Hmm...why would that be? Because you’re a hypocritical asshole.

My initial comments weren't about his family separation policy.  (I only commented on your meme because it wasn't factual)

My rant was about his racist tweet yesterday.  

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My initial comments weren't about his family separation policy.  (I only commented on your meme because it wasn't factual)

My rant was about his racist tweet yesterday.  

I understand that sometimes people don’t realize the underlying meaning of what they write...to include emails, Facebook posts, tweets! I can see how a person of color, especially black people, can find his tweet from last night hurtful. But I don’t want to hear the company line. Tell me how you felt marginalized or something along those lines.

2123359B-9987-4983-82EE-562875B94377.jpeg

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I understand that sometimes people don’t realize the underlying meaning of what they write...to include emails, Facebook posts, tweets! I can see how a person of color, especially black people, can find his tweet from last night hurtful. But I don’t want to hear the company line. Tell me how you felt marginalized or something along those lines.

2123359B-9987-4983-82EE-562875B94377.jpeg

Tell me how you can see it as disrespectful?  

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

How many times does one need to pledge or avow allegiance for the same cause?

I took a vow to my wife ONCE.  I’ve been married 30 yrs.  I don’t wake up every day and recite my vows. 

I took an oath of office, pledging my allegiance to the US.  Exactly 5 times in my 20 year military career.  Once every time I received a promotion.  I didn’t wake up and recite my oath DAILY.  Redundancy and repetition doesn’t make it any more meaningful or sacred. 

I don't know about you, but I am thankful EVERY DAY that I am an American. The way that I look at it, it's simple. If one is proud to be an American and grateful for all of the bounty it provides it's citizens...and NON-CITIZENS...that person shouldn't have any problem showing allegiance on a daily basis to our country. Fighting AGAINST that the way that you and the left does is just flat out wrong and scary. 

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don't know about you, but I am thankful EVERY DAY that I am an American. The way that I look at it, it's simple. If one is proud to be an American and grateful for all of the bounty it provides it's citizens...and NON-CITIZENS...that person shouldn't have any problem showing allegiance on a daily basis to our country. Fighting AGAINST that the way that you and the left does is just flat out wrong and scary. 

Being thankful is not the same as reciting a pledge.  Children do not need to recite a pledge daily.   I prefer they learn about civic responsibility and how to be respectful to teachers, parents and those in authority and then at the rightful age they can pledge an allegiance.   But it comes with understanding first (I teach a civic class to kids I mentor during the summer)

ive been in the schools the pledge is a farce, it’s a mundane routine without discourse.  That’s a fact! 

And I also call out hypocrisy.  You are free to recite the entire pledge privately, to raise and fly the flag daily and render respect DAILY.  Do you do these things or do you have to wait until a public setting to do so?   

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

go watch Hannity...you silly Trump clown.......🤡..I guess you don't think Donny lies to you multiple times a day??..LOL...😁

You silly obama clown.....I guess you don’t think liberal terrorists lie to you.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/omar-has-agreed-to-repay-thousands-due-to-tax-return-controversy/

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) will repay thousands after the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board found she filed tax returns claiming she was married to one man when she was married to another.

9 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You silly obama clown.....I guess you don’t think liberal terrorists lie to you.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/omar-has-agreed-to-repay-thousands-due-to-tax-return-controversy/

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) will repay thousands after the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board found she filed tax returns claiming she was married to one man when she was married to another.

Shhh too deep for gerry curl to comprehend. Remember his that head is so buried in the sand he can barely get oxygen.

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Being thankful is not the same as reciting a pledge.  Children do not need to recite a pledge daily.   I prefer they learn about civic responsibility and how to be respectful to teachers, parents and those in authority and then at the rightful age they can pledge an allegiance.   But it comes with understanding first (I teach a civic class to kids I mentor during the summer)

ive been in the schools the pledge is a farce, it’s a mundane routine without discourse.  That’s a fact! 

And I also call out hypocrisy.  You are free to recite the entire pledge privately, to raise and fly the flag daily and render respect DAILY.  Do you do these things or do you have to wait until a public setting to do so?   

I would GLADLY pledge my allegiance to this country every single day if I was required to do so. I fly Old Glory at my house instead. I would argue that if being an American is instilled in us at a young age, which it was for most of us, later in life it doesn't need to be recited each day. We've lived it, and continue to do so. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about kids reciting the pledge. But I do agree with you that kids should be taught all of those other positive attributes.

Thank you, brother, for your service the kids of your community. We need more people like you. 👍

• Like 1

It’s a privilege to recite the pledge of allegiance. There are a billion people who would gladly take your place. Too many people take for granted the traditions of a great nation, which in turn will lead to its demise. The liberal terrorists won’t stop until they leave America unprotected by those who have no allegiance!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The two least racist white Males ever.  🤣  If you just believe in these two it makes You a real American and a real Christian.  I know I dropped to my knees and asked the guy with the big hook to forgive me for thinking the guy with the big hair is racist.  I hope this makes me a real American now.  Oh to hell with those 4 Brown Women.  They hate America and Real Christians.

MAGA:   

Image result for white jesus and trump

Obviously two real Americans that get it too
Image result for white jesus and trump

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I would GLADLY pledge my allegiance to this country every single day if I was required to do so. I fly a Old Glory at my house instead. I would argue that if being an American is instilled in us at a young age, which it was for most of us, later in life it doesn't need to be recited each day. We've lived it, and continue to do so. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about kids reciting the pledge. But I do agree with you that kids should be taught all of those other positive attributes.

Thank you, brother, for your service the kids of your community. We need more people like you. 👍

Nothing is stopping one from reciting the pledge privately. One’s patriotism shouldn’t be based on what’s REQUIRED, that’s compulsory group think.  And that’s all children are doing daily, laboriously reciting the pledge without any real meaning and conviction.  

Anyways, I appreciate it.  Good talking to you.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It’s a privilege to recite the pledge of allegiance. There are a billion people who would gladly take your place. Too many people take for granted the traditions of a great nation, which in turn will lead to its demise. The liberal terrorists won’t stop until they leave America unprotected by those who have no allegiance!

group think.

Allegiance is not reciting WORDS it’s an ACTION.  

You literally have kids recite the pledge in the mornings and by the afternoon they’ve taken arms and have blasted their schoolmates.  

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nothing is stopping one from reciting the pledge privately. One’s patriotism shouldn’t be based on what’s REQUIRED, that’s compulsory group think.  And that’s all children are doing daily, laboriously reciting the pledge without any real meaning and conviction.  

Anyways, I appreciate it.  Good talking to you.  

🤣.  I don't get to look at this forum as much recently.  I literally read this over the last 15 minutes.  If you understand the Father you should be able to decipher the son.  Remember MLK was Un-American and a radical as was Medgar Evers and anyone else that refuses to know your place.  I don't agree with everything those 4 ladies say.  But I tell you what after this B.S. directed at them I am 100% in support of them.  POC know what the hell racism is. White males for the most part are 400 years of collective failures on matters of race.  If the were not acting racist they were spending the rest of their time trying to prove their superiority.    The fact you spent so much time on this subject reaffirms that.    Remember they think we have Drapetomania.    This thread proves to me they still believe this B.S. just repackaged in a new Vernacular. 

He is a Demagogue 

• Like 1