Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

any response?

DBP66 reacted to this

OH YES..... crying when requested to show your source is probably the appropriate response for you...

giphy.gif

😭

PS: You DO realize of course that it was "Trump Management" that owned those buildings per the NYT and the previous post …..yeah....thought so......It's just 'common knowledge as you 🤡 say...

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Troll said:

Now it's somebody else?  

You sure?

I know you've got a linky poo for THIS new one now right???

Go ahead and show what you speak of …..

<<<<THANKS>>>>>

Racial views of Donald Trump

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald Trump, the President of the United States, has a history of racist speech and actions that have widely been viewed as fueling racial tensions in the United States.[1][2][3] Trump has denied accusations of racism, saying, "I am not a racist. I'm the least racist person you will ever interview".[4]

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for housing discrimination against black renters—a lawsuit which ended in a settlement.[5][6][7] The Justice Department sued again in 1978 claiming continued racial discrimination and a breach of the original agreement, but that case expired in 1982 without resolution.[8]

..so he was sued twice and one settlement....what can you conclude Ronnie?...he's friendly to black people?...his tweets weren't racist?..telling a elected official to go back to the country you came from is acceptable for a Pres. to say?...

On 7/16/2019 at 9:31 PM, DBP66 said:

so he was sued twice and one settlement....what can you conclude Ronnie?...

Yes one settlement where he showed them his paperwork, paid no fine, admitted no guilt, and moved on....

Conclusion?  Well...

Anyone with 'common knowledge' would conclude that your statements of being "found guilty twice" are a farce and a lie....

giphy.gif

Good thing you have "Wikipedia" 🤣 to give you the "racial views of the POTUS" and phrase it in such a way that any "truth seekers" need not learn....

the actual truth...

BTW: would you like the expose' truth on Wikipedia? LOLOL

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes one settlement where he showed them his paperwork, paid no fine, admitted no guilt, and moved on....

Conclusion?  Well...

Anyone with 'common knowledge' would conclude that your statements of being "found guilty twice" are a farce and a lie....

giphy.gif

Good thing you have "Wikipedia" 🤣 to give you the "racial views of the POTUS" and phrase it in such a way that any "truth seekers" need not learn....

the actual truth...

BTW: would you like the expose' truth on Wikipedia? LOLOL

and back to the question Ronnie..what can you conclude about Trump and his family?..do they like blacks??...he doesn't have a racist "bone in his body"??...no silly gifs please!!..🤡

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Time to block curly girl...he is so blind to reality and facts

.such a blind lil sheep

...a DBP ALUMNI EMBARASMENT

..please block me mam!....your stalking is getting a little played out...as you continue to be an "EMBARASMENT"....🤡

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Troll said:

Actually it was the Blacks that hated the Hispanics....

As they had moved into their hood...

Any race riots were always Black vs Hispanic back in the day in the Metro area....

Just sayin'....

It was the Puerto Ricans, to be specific, as there were very few Mexicans around in 1965. 

Then after the coup in the DR and Dominicans came here by the boat load. They too hated the blacks even though they were black! (they considered themselves white with black skin)

Cubans same thing.  

I remember a bunch of white guys in a Turkish bath, in Paterson,  all running out the door after a black guy who tried to enter the baths. 8 naked white guys running up a busy city street, what a sight. 

Bottom line, everyone hated everyone. We thought we had come a long way since then.... Trump has proved that wrong. 

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Out of curiosity, why does he ALWAYS reference your hair?  I don’t know him personally but it comes across as very odd

it is very odd...he's a strange dude....I'm guessing he's bald and has a case of "hair envy"?...at least that's what I hope!...unless he has a man crush on me!!....and with the number of times he mentions me in a day?!?...😮

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2019 at 4:38 AM, DBP66 said:

and back to the question Ronnie..what can you conclude about Trump and his family?..do they like blacks??...he doesn't have a racist "bone in his body"??...no silly gifs please!!..🤡

I can conclude that those who can only reference Wikipedia have no concept of 'truth'....

I can conclude that people who claim he was "found guilty twice" are dreaming and lying,...

I can conclude that you fall into both these categories...

any questions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

I can conclude that those who can only reference Wikipedia have no concept of 'truth'....

I can conclude that people who claim he was "found guilty twice" are dreaming and lying,...

I can conclude that you fall into both these categories...

any questions?

I'll try again?..back to the topic Ronnie.. what can you conclude about Trump and his family?..do they like blacks??...he doesn't have a racist "bone in his body"??...no silly gifs please!!..🤡

On 7/17/2019 at 6:00 AM, noonereal said:

It was the Puerto Ricans, to be specific, as there were very few Mexicans around in 1965. 

Then after the coup in the DR and Dominicans came here by the boat load. They too hated the blacks even though they were black! (they considered themselves white with black skin)

Cubans same thing.  

I remember a bunch of white guys in a Turkish bath, in Paterson,  all running out the door after a black guy who tried to enter the baths. 8 naked white guys running up a busy city street, what a sight. 

Bottom line, everyone hated everyone. We thought we had come a long way since then.... Trump has proved that wrong. 

Yes Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and Cubans  were the Hispanics I referred to.

But funny how you claim "they all hated blacks"...

Mostly it was blacks pissed off that others were moving in....

as those just getting here were not trying to cause trouble, were outnumbered, and were discriminated against more than the blacks.

Blacks had it much easier, as at least the blacks could speak English.

You think everyone hated everyone, and while there was surely some pure hate involved, it was mostly close quarters with differing cultures and values at the root. Sorry to disappoint your ever present pessimism, but things are much better today....

...whether you think "orange man bad", or not... 

On 7/17/2019 at 6:36 AM, DBP66 said:

I'll try again?..back to the topic Ronnie.. what can you conclude about Trump and his family?..do they like blacks??...he doesn't have a racist "bone in his body"??...no silly gifs please!!..🤡

You REALLY are pushing diversions to change the topic when proven wrong, aren't you.... 

The question was, what kind of pizza are you going to bet, on T being "found guilty twice"?

….and if Wiki will be enough support, for you to win the bet.

I kind of like pepperoni....

So when are you going to put your money where your mouth is?

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Troll said:

You REALLY are pushing diversions to change the topic when proven wrong, aren't you.... 

The question was, what kind of pizza are you going to bet, on T being "found guilty twice"?

….and if Wiki will be enough support, for you to win the bet.

I kind of like pepperoni....

So when are you going to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm not going to try a third time Ronnie....🤡

On 7/17/2019 at 7:14 AM, DBP66 said:

I'm not going to try a third time Ronnie....🤡

You claimed that he was "found guilty twice" at least three times, in this thread alone....

Do you only try when it's one of your "clown make up" lies???

Your bombshell accusations have been proven a farce, clown style...

giphy.gif

But to answer your question...

What this tells me about T's supposed 'racism' is that what some clowns represent it as..

is a lie...

Your very own posts prove this true...

So when are you going to apologize to the board for spreading bullshit lies here?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

You claimed that he was "found guilty twice" at least three times, in this thread alone....

Do you only try when it's one of your "clown make up" lies???

Your bombshell accusations have been proven a farce, clown style...

giphy.gif

But to answer your question...

What this tells me about T's supposed 'racism' is that what some clowns represent it as..

is a lie...

Your very own posts prove this true...

So when are you going to apologize to the board for spreading bullshit lies here?

I wrongly stated he was found guilty twice..he was sued twice...my bad...

back to the topic...so you think both of the federal law suits were bogus and had no merit?? and Trump has and continues to treat blacks fairly?...telling an elected official to go back to where you came from is acceptable for a Pres. to say?...do you support what he tweeted?..was it racist in your opinion?

On 7/17/2019 at 7:46 AM, DBP66 said:

I wrongly stated he was found guilty twice..he was sued twice...my bad...<<<see that was not so hard 🤡

back to the topic...so you think both of the federal law suits were bogus and had no merit??<<<I think that they were designed to push section 8 housing, but that does not mean much, if they were not bogus and had merit, then they might have actually gotten somewhere, which they did not.  and Trump has and continues to treat blacks fairly?<<you have shown nothing to indicate otherwise , have you...telling an elected official to go back to where you came form is acceptable for a Pres. to say to an elected official?<<<depends on what that elected official says about the president first, do you support those representatives? ...do you support what he tweeted?..was it racist in your opinion?<<<it was nationalist, pretty silly to confuse that with racist...

So now that your beliefs have been proven wrong on how "guilty" your target is...

You must now agree that there is not as much 'racism' as you had believed....

That will be your (or any 'truth seeker's) next post....

unless you still believe your own made up lies... 

On 7/17/2019 at 5:34 AM, Horsefly said:

Out of curiosity, why does he ALWAYS reference your hair?  I don’t know him personally but it comes across as very odd

Don't know about now, but back in the day we all had some massive locks, and 66's were an impressive curly example LOL.

Of course we had to keep it all trimmed above the collar for school.....which resulted in the mop growing 'out'... and not down.

Under those circumstances, the look was kind of like this...

giphy.gif

😄