Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

On 7/16/2019 at 7:05 PM, thc6795 said:

just a quick question...how did this turn into a black vs white topic AGAIN? Ive been here for years and it is always the same thing Black vs White. news flash scholars. All of you making this black white thing better take a look where a few of the squad is from. 

Just a couple posters carrying the black flag....

giphy.gif

same as always...

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

16, 2019 - 03:48 PM EDT

Scaramucci says Trump is 'turning into' a racist

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Tuesday that President Trump is "turning into" a racist.

"But here's the thing, if you continue to say and act in that manner, then we all have to look at him and say, OK, well, maybe you weren't a racist, but now you're turning into one," he said.

The left can't take down Trump for actually BEING a racist, so now it's he's "turning into a racist". I suppose the burden of proof is lower and it's a new talking point all in one. I guess THIS should about negate his decades of affiliation with the democratic party and minorities. Too funny. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The left can't take down Trump for actually BEING a racist, so now it's he's "turning into a racist". I suppose the burden of proof is lower and it's a new talking point all in one. I guess THIS should about negate his decades of affiliation with the democratic party and minorities. Too funny. 🤣

ScaryMucha is not a leftist.  Trump made him his media guy

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:52 PM, DBP66 said:

sorry to disappoint you Ronnie....seek and you shall find!....🤡

Hey truth seeker....I looked it up and all I saw where accusations....

Mind pointing out where T (the POTUS) was "found guilty" twice......as you say....

<<<<THANKS>>>>

We could always bet a pizza on it....😁

You game?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Mind pointing out where T (the POTUS) was "found guilty"......as you say....

<<<<THANKS>>>>

You game?

Dont bet that bitch an ounce of piss. #welcher

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Just a couple posters carrying the black flag....

giphy.gif

same as always...

Im not condoning racism, Never will. What the President said was stupid but Racist I dont think so. All you have to do is read the entire tweet 

My problem is when this board gets talking about racism, it is always Black and white. I can 100% tell you racism is alive in well on the brown side as well. Sadly just as many racist essay's as there are Grand lizards. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:58 PM, thc6795 said:

Dont bet that bitch an ounce of piss. #welcher

Why?

Instant winner per the NYT...(his favorite paper)

from the 1973 New York Times.....

“The government contended that Trump Management had refused to rent or negotiate rentals ‘because of race and color,’ ” The Times reported. “It also charged that the company had required different rental terms and conditions because of race and that it had misrepresented to blacks that apartments were not available.”

Donald Trump’s first quoted words in The New York Times expressed his view of the charges:

“They are absolutely ridiculous.”

“We never have discriminated,” he added, “and we never would.”

Two months later, Trump Management, represented by Roy M. Cohn, turned around and sued the United States government for $100 million (roughly $500 million in today’s terms), asserting that the charges were “irresponsible and baseless.”

“Mr. Trump accused the Justice Department of singling out his corporation because it was a large one, and because the government was trying to force it to rent to welfare recipients,” The Times reported.

Under an agreement reached in June 1975, Trump Management was required to furnish the New York Urban League with a list of all apartment vacancies, every week, for two years. It was also to allow the league to present qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black.

Trump Management noted that the agreement did not constitute an admission of guilt.

Mr. Trump himself said he was satisfied that the agreement did not “compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

-----------------------------------

Funny that he did not even pay a penny or admit guilt....just had to provide available listings for review, and was never required to accept section 8's, which is what they were trying to force him to do...

So how about that Pizza bet there 66....you still game?

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

This has always been the case. When I was a kid the Hispanic population hated the blacks just like the whites did. At least in the NYC metro this was true. 

So yeah, you are right. 

Yeah man I hate to admit it but I know more Mexicans that are racist pigs then I do white guys. Then again I do know quite a few more Mexicans. 

Just now, Troll said:

Why?

Instant winner per the NYT...(his favorite paper)

from the 1973 New York Times.....

“The government contended that Trump Management had refused to rent or negotiate rentals ‘because of race and color,’ ” The Times reported. “It also charged that the company had required different rental terms and conditions because of race and that it had misrepresented to blacks that apartments were not available.”

Donald Trump’s first quoted words in The New York Times expressed his view of the charges:

“They are absolutely ridiculous.”

“We never have discriminated,” he added, “and we never would.”

Two months later, Trump Management, represented by Roy M. Cohn, turned around and sued the United States government for $100 million (roughly $500 million in today’s terms), asserting that the charges were “irresponsible and baseless.”

“Mr. Trump accused the Justice Department of singling out his corporation because it was a large one, and because the government was trying to force it to rent to welfare recipients,” The Times reported.

Under an agreement reached in June 1975, Trump Management was required to furnish the New York Urban League with a list of all apartment vacancies, every week, for two years. It was also to allow the league to present qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black.

Trump Management noted that the agreement did not constitute an admission of guilt.

Mr. Trump himself said he was satisfied that the agreement did not “compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

Funny that he did not even pay a penny or admit guilt....just had to provide available listings for review, and was never required to accept section 8's, which is what they were trying to force him to do...

So how about that Pizza bet there 66....you still game?

Because he will say the Jamaicans met with the judge who changed the ruling after a lid of ganj was delivered to his courthouse.   

On 7/16/2019 at 8:07 PM, noonereal said:

This has always been the case. When I was a kid the Hispanic population hated the blacks just like the whites did. At least in the NYC metro this was true. 

So yeah, you are right. 

Actually it was the Blacks that hated the Hispanics....

As they had moved into their hood...

Any race riots were always Black vs Hispanic back in the day in the Metro area....

Just sayin'....

On 7/16/2019 at 8:11 PM, thc6795 said:

Because he will say the Jamaicans met with the judge who changed the ruling after a lid of ganj was delivered to his courthouse.   

I thought he was going to say that we are STILL waiting for the results...

...and he still has people investigating 🤣

No matter …..He's already admitted his flat out LIE....see

On 7/16/2019 at 6:29 PM, DBP66 said:

I'm busted..it was just "fake news" Ronnie...never mind...🤡

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Thay would be the end of NYC. I know the liberals of NY are out of their minds but can they be so stupid to put her in that position? 

Think again! They elected a numbnutz Commie in DeBlasio for two terms.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

Mind pointing out where T (the POTUS) was "found guilty" twice......as you say....

<<<<THANKS>>>>

You game?

you're correct...his father owned the buildings and was found guilty twice...his sidekick son didn't get charged...did you know his father was arrested at at KKK rally?..chip off the old block!!

On 7/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, DBP66 said:

you're correct...his father owned the buildings and was found guilty twice...his sidekick son didn't get charged...did you know his father was arrested at at KKK rally?..chip off the old block!!

Now it's somebody else?  

You sure?

I know you've got a linky poo for THIS new one now right???

Go ahead and show what you speak of …..

<<<<THANKS>>>>>

• Sad 1