Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You,DD and fly just can’t seem to let stuff go...similar to scorned old women! Good luck being old and scorned!

16, 2019 - 03:48 PM EDT

Scaramucci says Trump is 'turning into' a racist

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Tuesday that President Trump is "turning into" a racist.

"But here's the thing, if you continue to say and act in that manner, then we all have to look at him and say, OK, well, maybe you weren't a racist, but now you're turning into one," he said.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 5:48 PM, DBP66 said:

well him and his father were found guilty …of housing discrimination...twice...so YES...him and his father are racist...😔

Not accusing you of lying or anything....

But maybe you could point to where guilt was admitted, or where someone was "found guilty" by some jury.....👍

<<<THANKS>>>

On 7/16/2019 at 6:10 PM, DevilDog said:

16, 2019 - 03:48 PM EDT

Scaramucci says Trump is 'turning into' a racist

First black billionare (founder of BET) says he can no longer vote for any democrat....

So which one carries "more weight" for you??? 

BTW: I thought you made up your own mind?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not accusing you of lying or anything....

But maybe you could point to where guilt was admitted, or where someone was "found guilty" by some jury.....👍

<<<THANKS>>>

it's common knowledge...happened in the 70's....twice....go google it....then you can contort into a pretzel trying to explain it away..😉

you surprised??...that the guy who doesn't like "shithole" counties is a red neck??

Several other lawmakers have also had the same racist trope lobbed at them. HuffPo asked dozens of lawmakers, both Democratic and Republican, whether they’ve ever been told to “go back.”

Nearly every minority lawmaker said yes. Every white lawmaker said no.

“I’ve been told many times to ‘go back to China,’ even though I’m of Japanese descent, because people are prone to stereotypes,” Rep. Mark Takano (D-Calif.) said. “Asian Americans, among other minority groups, often experience the feeling that they don’t belong in this country.”

“Way, way back when, somebody yelled that. Not lately,” said Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii). “However, the president seems to be resurrecting that.”

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) remembers hearing the taunt throughout his life, starting when he was a young boy.

“At the age of six, my family and I were in a mall, and these two old ladies next to my family and my three sisters said, ‘Go back to Mexico.’ I think I heard it all the time in high school from every kid who hated me,” he said. “I heard it when I was in the Marine Corps. I heard it when I left the Marine Corps. I heard it in Arizona. I can’t even count the times I’ve heard it.”

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, DBP66 said:

it's common knowledge...<<<maybe so maybe not...happened in the 70's..twice<<<<so you say, if so you should have no issues right?....go google it<<<Actually it is you who needs to show your source to prove your claim....then you can contort into a pretzel trying to explain it away..😉<<<No need for me to contort anything as it was not my claim 😉...

So let's see how 'common' your knowledge is....

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:21 PM, DBP66 said:

maybe YES...silly clown...🤡

Just because YOU say so.... does not make it common knowledge....

You brought up..... and it seems like such a great point....

Why you backing down now?

was it just another nothing burger? or  did you lie?

giphy.gif

The Constitution was a document founded by racist for racist.  Even today you think those people were of high moral character so if you know for 400 years that they were bitter racist and you still refuse to acknowledge it. How the hell would one expect you to judge a modern-day person of the same ilk?  Jefferson slept with Sally hemings his slave and had six kids so according to you I guess that proves he was not a racist. That's how ridiculous you are in your arguments.  You have failed on this topic for over 400 years. That has to be some kind of record.  From T.J to  D.T. your record on this subject has never changed and never will.  I acknowledge that.  😎

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just because YOU say so.... does not make it common knowledge....

You brought up..... and it seems like such a great point....

Why you backing down now?

was it just another nothing burger? or  did you lie?

giphy.gif

I'm busted..it was just "fake news" Ronnie...never mind...🤡

Truth be told every African American on this damn site have been told to leave this Country by members here.  The nerve of one to object to You on anything.  This is Your Nation stolen by your Fathers just for You and Dammit you will not allow Brown people to think otherwise.  Yet you invade their counties at will and never leave. Damn hypocrites. 

And thats a damn fact.   I have never seen a retort to another white Male even in disagreement to do the same it's a damn racist trope and you know it is if you had any honesty.

The sons of Africa had just as much to do with building this nation as the sons of Europe. And we ain't going no damn where

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:29 PM, DBP66 said:

I'm busted..it was just "fake news" Ronnie.....never mind...heyhey🤡

🤡 nice clown

Can you backtrack any faster?  LOLOL

I guess there is no meat in your sandwich...

giphy.gif

What a shame too.....

your opportunity to shine....And all you do is  just go back to the clown paint 🤡

giphy.gif

just more interested in lesbian soccer now....right?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

🤡 nice clown

Can you backtrack any faster?  LOLOL

I guess there is no meat in your sandwich...

giphy.gif

What a shame too.....

your opportunity to shine....And all you do is  just go back to the clown paint 🤡

giphy.gif

just more interested in lesbian soccer now....right?

go google it Ronnie if you want a shot of reality (you may not be able to handle it)...the guy who doesn't like shithole countries is a red neck...surprise...surprise...🤡

On 7/16/2019 at 6:41 PM, DevilDog said:

Truth be told every African American on this damn site have been told to leave this Country.  

And thats a damn fact.   I have never seen a retort to another white Male even in disagreement to do the same it's a damn racist trope and you know it is if you had any honesty.

Quick question....

Aren't Mexicans considered "white" by race and Hispanic by culture.....

And isn't this topic about those "whites" being dragged thru that "racist  wringer"?

Yeah... thought so...

If you want to talk skin color....you will have to get in line after all them whites at the forefront of the issue...

Some people are just stuck on color it seems...

And if you think you can get away with not calling them "white"......

you will have Zimmerman to contend with ...😉

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:45 PM, DBP66 said:

go google it Ronnie if you want a shot of reality (you may not be able to handle it)...the guy who doesn't like shithole countries is a red neck...surprise...surprise...🤡

That's no fun...

I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong....prove yourself right actually

Go for it!....

On 7/16/2019 at 6:52 PM, DBP66 said:

sorry to disappoint you Ronnie....seek and you shall find!....🤡

You only disappoint yourself as apparently you can not back up anything you yourself say....

Did you learn that from your 🤡 "betting experiences"???

Looks like no matter how you do your hair....you can't avoid the "makeup" syndrome...

giphy.gif