Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

27 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

go watch Hannity...you silly Trump clown.......🤡..I guess you don't think Donny lies to you multiple times a day??..LOL...😁

How do you like our economy? Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Energy independent for the first time ever. GDP 3+ percent. Military strong as ever after your community organizer President tried to weaken it.  Stick your head back in the sand Junior.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How do you like our economy? Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Energy independent for the first time ever. GDP 3+ percent. Military strong as ever after your community organizer President tried to weaken it.  Stick your head back in the sand Junior.

alright!...you put down those pom-poms and expressed an idea!..wow...too bad it's Hannity word for word....🤡!

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

A pledge of allegiance should only be required once. It’s ritualistic and a repetitive recitation that’s borderline fascist   

Many schools don’t do it daily any longer.  

you were military, did you recite the oath of office/enlistment daily? Why not? 

Only once, huh? So it's more like just a formality in the process?

Wow horsefly I have never agreed with you and that last statement you made is completely anti american. 

Many schools dont do it because they are liberal indoctrination centers. They are not places that uphold this country values. 

You dont just do your oath once. You do you oath when you get promoted as well as when you enlist. 

You pledge allegiance to your country and should absolutely be said everyday in schools. 

• Like 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

It's really not even close. Under liberal leadership the direction of this country would be disastrous but it would probably be better than any other country. 

Just think of what this country could do if the left actually gave a shit about USA and it's legal citizens. 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Just think of what this country could do if the left actually gave a shit about USA and it's legal citizens. 🤔

It would be significantly better than any other country. Everytime a liberal opens their mouth today I wish the likes of George washington and such were still around. He would have no problems hanging these people. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

It would be significantly better than any other country. Everytime a liberal opens their mouth today I wish the likes of George washington and such were still around. He would have no problems hanging these people. 

I can't speak for 'ol George, but what we do know is that hundreds of thousands of US citizens going back to 1776 have died to make/keep this country what it is...what our founders envisioned. I truly believe that what they had in mind does NOT align with the left of 2019. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

I can't speak for 'ol George, but what we do know is that hundreds of thousands of US citizens going back to 1776 have died to make/keep this country what it is...what our founders envisioned. I truly believe that what they had in mind does NOT align with the left of 2019. 

Nope not at all. They are so far removed from our founders vision its scary

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Toast. But sadly, IMHO he's the one candidate on the left that even has a shred of any sense of what it means to be a true American....only confirmed by the progressive left's attempt to label this guy a bigot. Joe's a knucklhead and may be a lot of things, but a bigot isn't one of them. The left will try to win no matter the cost or who it takes down.

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Toast. But sadly, IMHO he's the one candidate on the left that even has a shred of any sense of what it means to be a true American....only confirmed by the progressive left's attempt to label this guy a bigot. Joe's a knucklhead and may be a lot of things, but a bigot isn't one of them. The left will try to win no matter the cost or who it takes down.

Hes done. If your not a far left candidate they dont want you

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Only once, huh? So it's more like just a formality in the process?

How many times does one need to pledge or avow allegiance for the same cause?

I took a vow to my wife ONCE.  I’ve been married 30 yrs.  I don’t wake up every day and recite my vows. 

I took an oath of office, pledging my allegiance to the US.  Exactly 5 times in my 20 year military career.  Once every time I received a promotion.  I didn’t wake up and recite my oath DAILY.  Redundancy and repetition doesn’t make it any more meaningful or sacred. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2