OT so it looks like DJ is still keeping up with HSFB

954gator

So, I'm randomly watching some games on youtube the other night, and I peered down into the comment section.   One guy, "bob the builder" is posting multiple comments.   Turns out it's DJ catching up on some of the big games.

Looks like DJ was more impressed with STA lolol.   

Anyways DJ if you read this, make sure to drop by from time to time, without you this group of rejects probably doesn't exist.  Don't be shy now! 

DJ 2.jpg

DJ 1.jpg

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

So, I'm randomly watching some games on youtube the other night, and I peered down into the comment section.   One guy, "bob the builder" is posting multiple comments.   Turns out it's DJ catching up on some of the big games.

Looks like DJ was more impressed with STA lolol.   

Anyways DJ if you read this, make sure to drop by from time to time, without you this group of rejects probably doesn't exist.  Don't be shy now! 

DJ 2.jpg

DJ 1.jpg

HELL, I'll send him a Christmas Card, IF he ever rescinds that BULLSHIT #6 ranking for 2015 Colquitt!

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Pretty good investigative work.  Your next assignment, should you choose to a accept it, is to find J. Hoffa.  

The "Irishman" Frank Sheeran took him out.   Where his body is though....that's the mystery.   I think they're going to make a movie about it soon actually.  

On 4/8/2017 at 1:54 PM, 954gator said:

The "Irishman" Frank Sheeran took him out.   Where his body is though....that's the mystery.   I think they're going to make a movie about it soon actually.  

Knew a relative of Hoffa. He said they believed that a mob guy from Chicago took Jimmy out and buried him in a barrel in Jersey under a building. Only a few know for sure though, and they ain't talking.