Is Trump a racist...it's offical

DBP66

Half of US voters think Trump is racist: poll

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

d851bef8dac69804b6d1836d08c42d729ebbf9b1

Washington (AFP) - Slightly more than half of US voters believe President Donald Trump is racist, according to a poll published on Tuesday.

Fifty-one percent of those surveyed in the Quinnipiac University poll said Trump is racist while 45 percent said he is not.

Forty-six percent of white voters polled said the president is racist while 50 percent said he is not.

Eighty percent of black voters said Trump is racist while 11 percent said he is not.

As for Hispanic voters, 55 percent said he is racist while 44 percent said he is not.

Women were more likely than men to believe Trump is racist.

Fifty-five percent of men said he is not racist while 41 percent said he is.

As for women, 59 percent said he is racist while 36 percent said he is not.

Most of the voters polled -- 61 percent -- said Congress should not start impeachment proceedings against Trump. Twenty-nine percent said it should.

The Quinnipiac poll of 1,306 voters nationwide was conducted between July 25 and 28. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points.

Trump has been accused of racism for promoting the "birther" lie that Barack Obama was not born in the United States and his tenure in the White House has been marked by tirades against immigrants and prominent non-white politicians.

The president insisted to reporters at the White House on Tuesday that he is the "least racist person anywhere in the world.".....LOL..sure Donny!

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

Washington (AFP) - Slightly more than half of US voters believe President Donald Trump is racist, according to a poll published on Tuesday.

Fifty-one percent of those surveyed in the Quinnipiac University poll said Trump is racist while 45 percent said he is not.

Forty-six percent of white voters polled said the president is racist while 50 percent said he is not.

Eighty percent of black voters said Trump is racist while 11 percent said he is not.

As for Hispanic voters, 55 percent said he is racist while 44 percent said he is not.

Most of the voters polled -- 61 percent -- said Congress should not start impeachment proceedings against Trump. Twenty-nine percent said it should.

The Quinnipiac poll of 1,306 voters nationwide was conducted between July 25 and 28. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points.

Trump has been accused of racism for promoting the "birther" lie that Barack Obama was not born in the United States and his tenure in the White House has been marked by tirades against immigrants and prominent non-white politicians.

The president insisted to reporters at the White House on Tuesday that he is the "least racist person anywhere in the world.".....LOL..sure Donny!

How many on this board have ever been asked if he's a racist...?? What specific examples of racist remarks" has he made...Is racist using the word ,"infested"...???

• Confused 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

How many on this board have ever been asked if he's a racist...?? What specific examples of racist remarks" has he made...Is racist using the word ,"infested"...???

when you tell someone to "go back to the country where you came from"....that gets you to the top of the racist class...every time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

when you tell someone to "go back to the country where you came from"....that gets you to the top of the racist class...every time!

Do you think that was racist in the context he used in...IE..."go back, straighten it out, then come back and show us how to do it"..I think political correctness has us all in a quandary and scared to say anything...Trump may get pissed at his critics,but I don't think he's a racist..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Do you think that was racist in the context he used in...IE..."go back, straighten it out, then come back and show us how to do it"..I think political correctness has us all in a quandary and scared to say anything...Trump may get pissed at his critics,but I don't think he's a racist..

very racist IMO...and to say that to an elected official??...makes it that much worse...and a majority of Americans agree...he's a red-neck (orange-neck)!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

A couple of points- If Trump is not a racist, it makes him worse than one because what kind of person uses racism as a political weapon.  A person with no moral compass, that's who.  Second point is while those numbers don't speak well for this country in that so many agree with Trump, polls now have little meaning for me and they are so wrong so often.  

How many people do you think still believe Obama was not born in this country?  Probably the same number that believe Trump is honest and not pathological.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

A couple of points- If Trump is not a racist, it makes him worse than one because what kind of person uses racism as a political weapon.  A person with no moral compass, that's who.  Second point is while those numbers don't speak well for this country in that so many agree with Trump, polls now have little meaning for me and they are so wrong so often.  

How many people do you think still believe Obama was not born in this country?  Probably the same number that believe Trump is honest and not pathological.

"How many people do you think still believe Obama was not born in this country?  Probably the same number that believe Trump is honest and not pathological."....Bingo!...you're talking about the same crew of people..Trumpers.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and what does that have to do with this topic mam??..stay focused..and not on me!...:$

As I'm sure you have noticed, all the shit these guy's give you on these threads and not a single one actually addresses the topic that is raised.  I doubt they noticed this because it reminds them that they can't really defend what Trump does or says.  Always the insults and attacks and not talk about the policy proposed or action taken or language that Trump used.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

As I'm sure you have noticed, all the shit these guy's give you on these threads and not a single one actually addresses the topic that is raised.  I doubt they noticed this because it reminds them that they can't really defend what Trump does or says.  Always the insults and attacks and not talk about the policy proposed or action taken or language that Trump used.

Bingo once again my friend!!.....and they all talk in Trump circles...and when they disagree or can't answer a question??..it's "fake news" or it's the MSM's fault...he taught them well...sad!

Ironmam is infatuated with me...the dude scares me..O.o

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Bingo once again my friend!!.....and they all talk in Trump circles...and when they disagree or can't answer a question??..it's "fake news" or it's the MSM's fault...he taught them well...sad!

Ironmam is infatuated with me...the dude scares me..O.o

Even creepier is you picturing me in a cheerleaders outfit.  Wow...sick man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

It is official you are a stupid fucker. More than 1/2 the board believes this

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

very racist IMO...and to say that to an elected official??...makes it that much worse...and a majority of Americans agree...he's a red-neck (orange-neck)!

There’s plenty of minorities, even on this mb, who have told whites to go back to where they came from and that they stole this country.  Why didn’t you tell them they’re racist?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quick question...

Q) how do you get a national 'poll' ?

simple...

A) Just phone a voter in each 'city'.....

Simple minds love simple polls....

especially those 'politically accurate' ones....

Makes em feel 'impotent'....

Just like when they bragged about some other polls 🤔

BTW: did you think you have brought up some great point to ponder here? What was that?

how you felate political polls? 🤡

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

I’m begging you now. Please stop being a mindless idiot and embarrassing yourself. Please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

AFP AFP 48 minutes ago

I wonder why the poll never polled me??? DId they poll you?

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I just asked that question. The pol reflects what they want it to reflect. If you poll 1063 people living in Batlimore, how many are going to say Trump is racist?

• Like 1

Quick test;

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

everyone vote and we will do our own poll.

is Trump racist?

i vote "no". not in the true meaning of the word.

• Like 1