Is Trump a racist...it's offical

DBP66

1 hour ago, PJR said:

With all the propaganda that comes out, it's not that surprising. Bu many are low-information voters - which works very well for Democrats. 

It’s what they count on. Legal Citizens of this country that are actually informed, and will call them on their BS, are of no use to them. In fact, those people are...wait for it.....RACIST!!!!

On 8/2/2019 at 1:51 PM, PJR said:

With all the propaganda that comes out, it's not that surprising. Bu many are low-information voters - which works very well for Democrats. 

OMFG

Et tu PJR?

"You and me we keep walkin' around and we see 
All the bullshit around us 
You try and keep your mind on what's going down 
Can't help but see the rhinoceros around us "

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sleep Joe would've said "shootings, what shootings??"

Killary would've said "haven't we talked about this enough already?!?!"

and they both would say we need universal back ground checks ASAP...something Donny or Mitch won't say.....:$

On 8/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, noonereal said:

OMFG

Et tu PJR?

"You and me we keep walkin' around and we see 
All the bullshit around us 
You try and keep your mind on what's going down 
Can't help but see the rhinoceros around us "

1 - I have always been a conservative. 
2 - All this stuff about Trump being a racist is BS.

• Haha 1

New York Times headline “Trump Urges Unity Vs Racism”.  Liberals are apparently canceling their subscriptions.  One person urged the NYT to “do better .... lives are depending on you”.  In these very serious times, you still have to enjoy the comic relief provided by the Left.

1 hour ago, PJR said:

why do you think he called predominantly black counties "shit-holes"....out of his love for the countries???..or telling women of color to go back to where they came from??...guess what...that MAKES you a racist in the minds of a majority of Americans....☹️

1 hour ago, PJR said:

1 Trump is in no way a conservative. I am a fiscal conservative and I am irate at what Bush, Obie and Trump has done to our deficit. These are simply not the actions of conservatives. Stop bullshitting yourself. 

2 God bless you. You deny what your ears hear and your eyes see. 

Do you have one horn or 2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

why do you think he called predominantly black counties "shit-holes"....out of his love for the countries???..or telling women of color to go back to where they came from??...guess what...that MAKES you a racist in the minds of a majority of Americans....☹️

1 - he called them S-hole countries because of the leadership, not because of the people. And it's not limited to Africa. These countries oppress the people, which keeps them down and UNABLE to reach their POTENTIAL. 

2 - He told them to go back to where they came from because a minimum of two, probably three, and possibly all four who LOATHE this country. He's simply telling them they can leave if they don't like the country. Nothing wrong with that.

3 - The Left has done a job of redefining the word. The new definition is "disagreeing with someone who is left of center." If they think that way, I consider the source and they are sadly misled. They loosely throw words like racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe, etc. around because it can startle people and make them retreat. Straight out of the Communist and/or Sol Alinsky playbook. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

1 Trump is in no way a conservative. I am a fiscal conservative and I am irate at what Bush, Obie and Trump has done to our deficit. These are simply not the actions of conservatives. Stop bullshitting yourself. 

2 God bless you. You deny what your ears hear and your eyes see. 

Do you have one horn or 2?

He is a lot more conservative than Mrs. Bill Clinton and the ones who are running in 2020. In addition, he is more willing to shake up Washington DC than many others. In addition, he fights back against the Establishment. HE is doing enough things that are conservative, so stop BS'ing YOURSELF. It's like conservatives complaining when Mike Bloomberg was elected mayor - I replied "would you rather have Mark Green as mayor?" 

As for #2, I don't deny anything. That's something you liberals like to use against those who disagree with them. As if you're the almighty authority. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PJR said:

1 - he called them S-hole countries because of the leadership, not because of the people. And it's not limited to Africa. These countries oppress the people, which keeps them down and UNABLE to reach their POTENTIAL. 

2 - He told them to go back to where they came from because a minimum of two, probably three, and possibly all four who LOATHE this country. He's simply telling them they can leave if they don't like the country. Nothing wrong with that.

3 - The Left has done a job of redefining the word. The new definition is "disagreeing with someone who is left of center." If they think that way, I consider the source and they are sadly misled. The loosely throw words like racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe, etc. around because it can startle people and make them retreat. Straight out of the Communist and/or Sol Alinsky playbook. 

Damn good post PJR 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PJR said:

3 - The Left has done a job of redefining the word. The new definition is "disagreeing with someone who is left of center." If they think that way, I consider the source and they are sadly misled. The loosely throw words like racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe, etc. around because it can startle people and make them retreat. Straight out of the Communist and/or Sol Alinsky playbook. 

1.  He stated why do we want people, immigrants, from s-hole countries.  That is a denigration of both the leaders of the countries and the people.  The implication  being people from s-hole countries can’t be productive nor able to reach their potential.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, PJR said:

He is a lot more conservative than Mrs. Bill Clinton and the ones who are running in 2020. In addition, he is more willing to shake up Washington DC than many others. In addition, he fights back against the Establishment. HE is doing enough things that are conservative, so stop BS'ing YOURSELF. It's like conservatives complaining when Mike Bloomberg was elected mayor - I replied "would you rather have Mark Green as mayor?" 

As for #2, I don't deny anything. That's something you liberals like to use against those who disagree with them. As if you're the almighty authority. 

When he said drain the swamp he wasnt bullshitting. 13 more Republicans and 3 more democrats are not running for reelection. These people are running and running fast. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

1.  He stated why do we want people, immigrants, from s-hole countries.  That is a denigration of both the leaders of the countries and the people.  The implication  being people from s-hole countries can’t be productive nor able to reach their potential.  

One thing I forgot to say:

If he said it - and that's an IF - when leaders oppress their people, those people are not going to reach their potential. I see it as a reflections on their leaders. In addition, why shouldn't we want people who can contribute to America in a positive way? Every country should want that! When so many want to come here, we can only handle so many. I think if the people from those countries - and it's more than Africa - are allowed to be more free, they can reach their potential. Yes, they can do it here, but we have so many wanting to come here, we can only allow so many. Very similar to schools, colleges, and other companies and institutions.  

And those who come here should assimilate and want to become Americans!

• Like 1