8/16 - NATIONAL JOKE DAY

bigrobstercraws

So I went to the bar with my girlfriend the other night.   As we went up to order some champagne,  I started noticing almost everyone there was looking at me strange and giving us dirty looks.   I even heard one lady call me a damn pedophile!  WTF?   It then came to me.   These Mfkers are jealous that my girl is 22 and smoking hot, while I'm almost 50.   Can you believe that shit?

So anyways, totally ruined our 10yr anniversary. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So I went to the bar with my girlfriend the other night.   As we went up to order some champagne,  I started noticing almost everyone there was looking at me strange and giving us dirty looks.   I even heard one lady call me a damn pedophile!  WTF?   It then came to me.   These Mfkers are jealous that my girl is 22 and smoking hot, while I'm almost 50.   Can you believe that shit?

So anyways, totally ruined our 10yr anniversary. 

Bruh I got mad because I misread this for a second....

• Haha 1

At the mall the other day eating some lunch in the food court when couple dudes sit at the table next to me - I couldn’t stop staring because one of them had rainbow color hair. Finally, the dude says what’s wrong old man , you never done anything wild and crazy?  I smiled and said, well one night I got really drunk and had sex with peacock and was wondering if you was my son!

• Haha 5

A man and a woman sit down to eat at a restaurant and are bickering a bit.  The waiter finally approaches and asks the man what he’ll be having.  Give me a prime rib nice and rare.  The waiter asks if he is concerned about the Mad Cow situation.  The man replies, naw, she’ll have the chicken.

• Haha 2