All is right with the world again!

noonereal

10 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

When is a GA team going to win in anything?

Teams from SC and AL dominating your state. 

I could care less about Ga Tech. UGA is 3rd in the country & well above any shit team from CA.

Ill have Great Grandkids before a CA team is relevant in CFB again. They just arent very good when they have to play by the same rules as everyone else... 😕

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I could care less about Ga Tech. UGA is 3rd in the country & well above any shit team from CA.

Ill have Great Grandkids before a CA team is relevant in CFB again.

Hopefully by that point California is long a foreign country and they don’t let international teams compete for National Championships

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Ill have Great Grandkids before a CA team is relevant in CFB again. They just arent very good when they have to play by the same rules as everyone else... 😕

It's funny because CA has won college national titles in this decade. But ya- hold in to your #3 in the nation LMFAO!

GA has won nothing.

1. High School= nothing

2. College= zip

3. Pros= nada

I can list all the CA titles across multiple sports, at multiple levels, but that would just be mean. 😎

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

It's funny because CA has won college national titles in this decade. But ya- hold in to your #3 in the nation LMFAO!

GA has won nothing.

1. High School= nothing

2. College= zip

3. Pros= nada

I can list all the CA titles across multiple sports, at multiple levels, but that would just be mean. 😎

I thought we were talking about football. SoCal last won a title in 15 years ago. Which basing off the way you post, was before you were born.

NorCal? Yeah ... Not worth mentioning. For Stanford I believe it was 1926.

And the biggest point... Nobody in Cali is any good NOW. UCLA just got trounced by Cincinnati.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I thought we were talking about football. SoCal last won a title in 15 years ago. Which basing off the way you post, was before you were born.

NorCal? Yeah ... Not worth mentioning. For Stanford I believe it was 1926.

And the biggest point... Nobody in Cali is any good NOW. UCLA just got trounced by Cincinnati.

I am talking about EVERYTHING. Your state hasn't WON ANYTHING in ANY sports since god knows when!

When is a team from GA going to win!?

Just now, frankyjames said:

I shouldn't have to remind you about major sports.

However, I have to remember I am speaking to somebody from the South. I will dumb it down in the future. 

You literally put the word EVERYTHING in capital letters, and right after that said ANY sport... Again in capital letters.

Usually dumb people dont know they are dumb...

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I shouldn't have to remind you about major sports.

However, I have to remember I am speaking to somebody from the South. I will dumb it down in the future. 

27 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You have to be kidding me dude. You are that desperate.

Should be include rowing too? 😉

Wtf... 

What learning disability do you have? 

4 hours ago, frankyjames said:

I am talking about EVERYTHING. Your state hasn't WON ANYTHING in ANY sports since god knows when!

When is a team from GA going to win!?