OT: Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

Horsefly

I feel so bad for his daughter. And the crazy thing about this whole situation is that there was a slim chance of him getting out of prison.

And these people on social media who are happy that he's dead ain't shit! Regardless of his actions, you should never wish negativity on the next person.

This shit is sad, man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

I feel so bad for his daughter. And the crazy thing about this whole situation is that there was a slim chance of him getting out of prison.

And these people on social media who are happy that he's dead ain't shit! Regardless of his actions, you should never wish negativity on the next person.

This shit is sad, man.

How do you feel about the guy he killed, and his family? Or the other crap he pulled during his life? How many others might he have gotten rid of? Hernandez showed no regard for human life, including his own, and is now gone. Ciao.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

How do you feel about the guy he killed, and his family? Or the other crap he pulled during his life? How many others might he have gotten rid of? Hernandez showed no regard for human life, including his own, and is now gone. Ciao.

Couldn't agree more. I am not a turn the other cheek guy overwhelming evidence he killed Lloyd and I think he skated on the other 2 convictions.   This guy had no remorse for human life nor did he care about his young family.  Therefore I am glad those freaking walls caved in his mental housing group.  He killed 3 people and probably injured or killed others that no one knows about.  Now maybe the families that he reeked so much hell upon have a little peace.   Not celebrating his death but not feeling sorry one bit over it either.  He was not a good person going all the way back to College in Florida. Read the NFL Profile on him coming out of College dude dropped to the 4th rd.  

I do feel for his fiancé and his young daughter because of his actions.

I would ask 1 question of him:  Why did you wait too  be found not Guilty on the other 2 murders before you went all Judge Roy Bean on your Trachea with that Bed Sheet?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Many people today,including judges favor RESTORATVE justice and forgiveness ??  These three murders were calculated killings that he tried to hide and coverup from authorities... He will never kill again and justice has been served on those he slaughtered.

I don't know all the particulars of the 1st case, so I can't confirm or deny that he actually killed Odin Lloyd. As far as the 2nd case, he was acquitted of double murder. How can you say that he killed those 2 guys when the prosecution based their story off of Alexander Bradley's story? Jose Baez pointed out that his stories weren't consistent. So, if Baez pointed out conflicted reports from Bradley to the jury, how can you say that he committed those murders?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

If he actually killed the Odin Lloyd, then yes, he shoulda been punished. And I feel for Odin Lloyd's family.

So tell me about the other crap. state the facts.

You can speculate about what he might have done, but at the end of the day, who are you to say what he might have or might have not done?

All I'm saying is people who don't have all the facts and are acting on emotion ain't shit for being happy that he's dead.

34 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Couldn't agree more. I am not a turn the other cheek guy overwhelming evidence he killed Lloyd and I think he skated on the other 2 convictions.   This guy had no remorse for human life nor did he care about his young family.  Therefore I am glad those freaking walls caved in his mental housing group.  He killed 3 people and probably injured or killed others that no one knows about.  Now maybe the families that he reeked so much hell upon have a little peace.   Not celebrating his death but not feeling sorry one bit over it either.  He was not a good person going all the way back to College in Florida. Read the NFL Profile on him coming out of College dude dropped to the 4th rd.  

I do feel for his fiancé and his young daughter because of his actions.

I would ask 1 question of him:  Why did you wait too  be found not Guilty on the other 2 murders before you went all Judge Roy Bean on your Trachea with that Bed Sheet?

Haha! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Haha! 

You my fellow Texan got a kick out of that last line and know that old Judge Roy Bean a Texan legend was always cast in books and movies as the Hanging Judge. 

Haha was the appropriate one word response with exclamation point.  Damn you A.F. Officer types are sharp. :D

• Like 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

If he actually killed the Odin Lloyd, then yes, he shoulda been punished. And I feel for Odin Lloyd's family.

You can speculate about what he might have done, but at the end of the day, who are you to say what he might have or might have not done?

All I'm saying is people who don't have all the facts and are acting on emotion ain't shit for being happy that he's dead.

Go put flowers on his grave and lay down beside it in a NE jersey if that would help you grieve.  hhaha

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

He did kill Lloyd that has been proven and can't be disputed, it's fact. As far as the other crap you want facts on? I guess the first degree murder of a victim who was shot 10 times is not enough to give you an idea what a swell fella he was? You need facts on his other murders...I mean the unlawful discharges of a firearm he most likely committed in the direction and body of other persons.

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

He did kill Lloyd that has been proven and can't be disputed, it's fact. As far as the other crap you want facts on? I guess the first degree murder of a victim who was shot 10 times is not enough to give you an idea what a swell fella he was? You need facts on his other murders...I mean the unlawful discharges of a firearm he most likely committed in the direction and body of other persons.

1. Tell me about his other murders since you seem to know all the facts.

2. Most likely? So you're not 100% sure that he did the crime? Because if someone was certain about something, there wouldn't be the slightest amount of doubt.

59 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You my fellow Texan got a kick out of that last line and know that old Judge Roy Bean a Texan legend was always cast in books and movies as the Hanging Judge. 

Haha was the appropriate one word response with exclamation point.  Damn you A.F. Officer types are sharp. :D

Yea, that was funny as hell, I almost spilled my water on the table.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Wow... not sure how I feel about this

My emotions are all over the place right now....

my own brother was shot six times a few days ago ... he survived... but when death hits this close it just becomes harder to celebrate on any level

beefing with a loved one?

squash it 

My thoughts with you and your family SOC, praying and hoping for a full recovery.

• Like 1