Milton GA 14, JSerra CA 17 - Final

ECHS05

Milton vs JSerra kicks off at 7pm ET/4pm PT... This game will be played at St. John Bosco , is part of the Trinity vs USA challenge, & and is the game before the big one, St. Frances Academy MD vs. Mater Dei CA....

Not sure if itll be broadcast anywhere else... But I do know NFHS will have it here --- https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/bn-productions/gambdcaa45153

I would love for Milton to represent GA & win.   But I dont see it this year for Milton unfortunately. Give me JSerra 31-14

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Milton vs JSerra kicks off at 7pm ET/4pm PT... This game will be played at St. John Bosco , is part of the Trinity vs USA challenge, & and is the game before the big one, St. Frances Academy MD vs. Mater Dei CA....

Not sure if itll be broadcast anywhere else... But I do know NFHS will have it here --- https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/bn-productions/gambdcaa45153

I would love for Milton to represent GA & win.   But I dont see it this year for Milton unfortunately. Give me JSerra 31-14

Is this Milton’s first cross country Plane ride, if so that can be brutal for them especially if they can’t afford to fly in earlier to get situated in,, flying thru time zones really does have an effect on your body

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

YAll can watch SJR on https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/d1-media-pro/gam1d0b37a0df at 5pm est for fireworks show at MetLife, should be a fun game to watch considering they play SFA next week

N then second this game finishes JSerra should be starting on same stream site

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is this Milton’s first cross country Plane ride, if so that can be brutal for them especially if they can’t afford to fly in earlier to get situated in,, flying thru time zones really does have an effect on your body

Off the top of my head, the only OOS game Miltons ever played in was vs. Cardinal Gibbons FL last year. And that was at home.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All honestly JSerra and Milton look even, but if Milton doesn’t travel well and are out of it come game time 

game can get out of hand quick 

Milton has been out in California for a few days. Did a walk through at Venice Beach the other day. They should be fine as far as being acclimated. I wouldn’t be surprised if they win this game. ZFG who wins it, hopefully it’s just a good competitive game.

5CE3E2C7-892B-4B00-AE77-3B2E675A7AD2.jpeg

B47910B1-1EC0-4551-96B2-026C7A492DD4.jpeg

4922BA5E-53DC-4DFA-9D1A-41F89503643A.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

What?

You depreciating your Ga teams again, before a big game?

Why do you always do that?🤔

Again, eh? 

Ive done that twice that I can remember. Grayson last year because their HC fucking sucked. And Milton this year because they lost everyone of note not on the OL, & bc they already lost to a 5A team that just let go of their HC this past offseason...

Cho'kno

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

What?

You depreciating your Ga teams again, before a big game?

Why do you always do that?🤔

Better hope GA doesnt win. If they do... Its proof positive Cali, outside of MD & SJB, is the most overrated HSFB state in the history of mankind. Well... I should say SoCal... No one has any expectations of NorCal.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Milton has lots of $$ behind them. They flew out early. I expect them to be ready and show well. 

Milton seems like your run of the mill well coached large class GA team this year.   They didn't seem to have a lot of playmakers or appear very strong along the lines.    I'm thinking a 34-17 type game.    

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Better hope GA doesnt win. If they do... Its proof positive Cali, outside of MD & SJB, is the most overrated HSFB state in the history of mankind. Well... I should say SoCal... No one has any expectations of NorCal.

What? Ga should win easily. Defending state champs. All we have ever heard from you is Cali sucks. Cali plays no defense blah blah blah. Now all of the sudden they should beat Ga state champs no problem? Wow 😮 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Milton seems like your run of the mill well coached large class GA team this year.   They didn't seem to have a lot of playmakers or appear very strong on along the lines.    I'm thinking a 34-17 type game.    

They have like 0 playmakers at all. Their RB is small and slow. They have a 2 QB system this year... The sophomore is the better QB but more immature I suppose.

Their QB last year was a freakin stud. He kept the chains moving all night vs Colquitt last year. And the RB was solid. They also had a 4* S roaming the defensive backfield who is now at Clemson.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

What? Ga should win easily. Defending state champs. All we have ever heard from you is Cali sucks. Cali plays no defense blah blah blah. Now all of the sudden they should beat Ga state champs no problem? Wow 😮 

You should know by now. Every prediction he makes, he hedges it with another. This way he always has something to fall back on and say “ I told you so”. Been doing it for years...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They have like 0 playmakers at all. Their RB is small and slow. They have a 2 QB system this year... The sophomore is the better QB but more immature I suppose.

Their QB last year was a freakin stud. He kept the chains moving all night vs Colquitt last year. And the RB was solid. They also had a 4* S roaming the defensive backfield who is now at Clemson.

Soooo you are stating that Calpreps overvalued a Ga team?

• Like 1

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

You should know by now. Every prediction he makes, he hedges it with another. This way he always has something to fall back on and say “ I told you so”. Been doing it for years...

I have 1 prediction here. There is no hedging. Miltons not going to win, 31-14 JSerra.