Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

2 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Most of those families live around the franklin area and or northern el paso id say, el paso geography is odd. Those schools are usually the most diverse too . But yes franklin this year might make some noise in the playoffs. That team is talented. Last years team was good too but injuries decimated them. Lost their top 5 athletes throughout the year to injuries

I saw Franklin vs Cleveland NM a few weeks ago.

Just now, Texasfrog said:

I've sited sources for every article I've posted..  Look them up!

Okay, the team I support had their season ended last year by MD and played their first game against them this year (losing again).  You need to find new sources.  I know it might be tough for you but gotta lose that lynch mob mentality.

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

What factual evidence do you have to support otherwise?  

Here you go: MD transfers for 2019 

Donavon Ford, OL Sr - Allen Tx - done for the year broken leg first week of pads. Never played a down MD.

Marcesse Yetts RB Jr. Narbonne 

Christian Dixon WR Jr. Diamond Ranch 

Race Mahlum K Sr. - Buchanan 

Andrew Fa'atoalia DL Sr. La Habra  

like I said, Bryce Young and WR Josiah Zamora Jr. are the only remaining 2018 transfers.  6 total for remaining from last two seasons

To put the numbers in perspective, Jserra has  28 transfer for the last two seasons, 17 of 22 were starters this season.. Bosco has 23 transfers for last two seasons.. 15 this year alone.. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Here you go: MD transfers for 2019 

Donavon Ford, OL Sr - Allen Tx - done for the year broken leg first week of pads. Never played a down MD.

Marcesse Yetts RB Jr. Narbonne 

Christian Dixon WR Jr. Diamond Ranch 

Race Mahlum K Sr. - Buchanan 

Andrew Fa'atoalia DL Sr. La Habra  

like I said, Bryce Young and WR Josiah Zamora Jr. are the only remaining 2018 transfers.  6 total for two years.. 

To put the numbers in perspective, Jserra has been 28 transfer for the last two seasons, 17 of 22 were starters this season.. Bosco has 23 transfers for last two seasons.. 15 this year alone.. 

The indictment is not only about MD, but Cali in general.  Those numbers are insane..  it's a carousel with one school trying to outdo the other.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The indictment is not only about MD, but Cali in general.  Those numbers are insane..  it's a carousel with one school trying to outdo the other.  

Right it is crazy, but I'm just trying make sure the right numbers are being listed.. Yes, last year MD had 11 transfers for 2018 9 senior, the MOST ever MD has ever had and only 2 remain from that group.. 5 came in this year.. not denying its out of hand,  as you can see the numbers with Jserra, and Bosco. And you can add Orange Lutheran who has just as many, but they were under the radar kids and won't make an impact till next year. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, covercorner said:

Right it is crazy, but I'm just trying make sure the right numbers are being listed.. Yes, last year MD had 11 transfers for 2018 9 senior, the MOST ever MD has ever had and only 2 remain from that group.. 5 came in this year.. not denying its out of hand,  as you can see the numbers with Jserra, and Bosco. And you can add Orange Lutheran who has just as many, but they were under the radar kids and won't make an impact till next year. 

I appreciate your honesty.  Thanks for posting. 

8 hours ago, Gametyme said:

That's not gonna prove shit imo. Once Jaquinden Jackson walks out that door it will be back to business as usual. Keep an eye on DeSoto with Mathis being back. 

Respectfully disagree... Samples is the X factor... Kids want to play for him coupled with the fact he is one of the best HS coaches in the country.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not really. 6 is a lot for Texas standards too.  MD gets to still operate under the same rules that allows Narbonne and SJB run wild with transfers.  

Despite that public schools here still schedule them voluntarily without a bunch of whining about it.  For the playoffs, you have to get by both MD and SJB in succession, and if you’re lucky enough to win both, you get DLS.  Crying about it won’t change the outcome, it’s got to be done on the field.  

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Despite that public schools here still schedule them voluntarily without a bunch of whining about it.  For the playoffs, you have to get by both MD and SJB in succession, and if you’re lucky enough to win both, you get DLS.  Crying about it won’t change the outcome, it’s got to be done on the field.  

Save the rah rah speech.  It's your state system so of course teams WITHIN CA will play them or have to if they are a part of the playoffs.  They all are governed by the same rules.  

All I was looking for was someone to be honest about how things are set up and not try to blow smoke up folks ass.  Be like covercorner.   

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Save the rah rah speech.  It's your state system so of course teams WITHIN CA will play them or have to if they are a part of the playoffs.  They all are governed by the same rules.  

All I was looking for was someone to be honest about how things are set up and not try to blow smoke up folks ass.  Be like covercorner.   

How am I being dishonest?  Texas guys are claiming 54 transfers assuming they are all for football.  Do your research before making false accusations and at the same time drop your condescending attitude.   

Just now, On2whls said:

How am I being dishonest?  Texas guys are claiming 54 transfers assuming they are all for football.  Do your research before making false accusations and at the same time drop your condescending attitude.   

I didn't make the accusations, this nonsense of ducking and hiding about the truth of these transfers in the state has been going on for years. Covercorner came in and stated it's a mess and confirmed what I believed all along.

Back when Desoto, Cedar Hill and  Allen were at the top. SLC had transfers as well when they were at the top(Cantu ring a bell). That's the nature of football everywhere

Poster 1

We need to get transfer rosters for Allen, Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville, Denton Guyer, and Skyline including transfer name, position, school transferring from, and DEC ruling. Lost track already

Poster 2
Good luck with that! You need to follow-up on the 8-6 DEC hearing in the first week of August,it should be a long meeting

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/101220-uil-athletic-transfer-eligibility-rules/page81

http://interactives.dallasnews.com/2015/on-the-move/part3.html