Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

36 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not sure what you’re getting at. Kyler Murray is a freak & for damn sure had fbs looks & offers  before going to Allen. Then led Allen to arguably the best run in consecutive years in tx state history? Undefeated? Wow. Do you hate him too because he’s a transfer that wanted to play on a bigger stage? 

Kyler Murray did not have offers prior to playing at Allen.  He had never even played Varsity Football and was not starter until the start of the 2nd half of the 5th game of his sophomore year.

Just now, Gametyme said:

So is your program

Go cry about it little bitch that’s what you do best. Excuse after excuse. Soft. Sorry the best player to EVER play in your state was a transfer. I’m sure his family moved in because of the small class sizes at a school with 6500 kids. You’re such an idiot it’s funny. Would love to pick your dumbass brain in a few weeks when I’m out there. Catch me at the dv game on 10/4. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Ha-ha-ha we want play you. You don’t want anything thing to do with us. And when we beat you it won’t be anything but excuses. Soft soft soft. 

You’re a newbie here and act as if many don’t know what’s going on.  Mater dei wasn’t playing OOS AT ALL up until about 3 years ago or so, with Rollo with the reigns.  What changed is he got a big dose of talent and now you all are  talking smack.  None of this bravado existed 5 years ago, NONE!  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I don't hate them I'm just saying getting 52 transfer kids in one season. Come on bro it's not remotely close.

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

7 straight seasons with transfer QB

4 straight seasons with transfer RB

Go cry about it little bitch that’s what you do best. Excuse after excuse. Soft. Sorry the best player to EVER play in your state was a transfer. I’m sure his family moved in because of the small class sizes at a school with 6500 kids. You’re such an idiot it’s funny. Would love to pick your dumbass brain in a few weeks when I’m out there. Catch me at the dv game on 10/4. 

You're the only one crying. Send JT a get well card fragile mother fucker. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

You’re a newbie here and act as if many don’t know what’s going on.  Mater dei wasn’t playing OOS AT ALL up until about 3 years ago or so, with Rollo with the reigns.  What changed is he got a big dose of talent and now you all are  talking smack.  None of this bravado existed 5 years ago, NONE!  

Ya... it's funny how getting 50+ transfer  (FBS Prospects) on your roster makes your feel cocky.  

We're good... were good...  We basically CHEAT!

24 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

"Super 25 Football Champ Mater Dei at forefront of Trinity League Transfer Boom."

Tim Whelan Jr., USA TODAY High School Sports | May 23, 2018

Last fall, the football team from Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.) was crowned as Super 25 national champions. While repeating such a feat may be no small task, there is roster turnover at this and other Trinity League schools that is seemingly unprecedented in any other athletic league in the country.

As Eric Sondheimer of the Los Angeles Times reports, the CIF Southern Section released its latest transfer figures for April, and the total for 2017-18 among its high schools is 7,226. That number is up roughly 3% over last year’s number of 6,999 with one month of statistics to go, Sondheimer reports.

Within the highly competitive Trinity League, Mater Dei is No. 1 with 71 (!) transfers listed and, according to Sondheimer, there are more because several football players who arrived this spring are not yet listed on the Southern Section website. Schools may wait until the next school year to send in paperwork to confirm eligibility for fall athletes.

Also contributing to the high number of transfers within the prestigious league are Orange Lutheran with 63, followed by Santa Margarita Catholic at 51, San Juan Capistrano’s JSerra Catholic at 49, Bellflower’s St. John Bosco at 47 and Anaheim’s Servite at 26.

The Southern Section had already reached the 7,000-transfer plateau in April.

Per the Times, there were 16,595 reported transfers statewide last school year, so it should be interesting to see if the statewide total moves past 17,000 by the end of May.

And of them all, Mater Dei appears to currently be the hottest spot. The football program – with the addition of standouts like quarterback Bryce Young, running back Sean Dollars and wide receiver/cornerback Jeremiah Criddell, to name a few – might have a bit to do with that.

LMAO....  even USA Today Newspaper writes articles about how ridiculous this is.  We're Great...  Cough-cough, just don't pay attention to all the TRANSFER Football Prospects that we have coming in each year.

The 5-Star, 4-Star and 3-Star transfer kids need more exposure!! LOL!!

This was debunked weeks ago when your apparent clone block used the same article to prop Folsom 

#fakenews

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

So are you admitting that you’re scared to play us?

For sure.

This sums up Texans fans:

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

EARLIER: "A little ole Texas public just buried the dick into the ground of some transferred up all-star team!"

NOW: "You want at little ole Texas public to play a transferred-up all-start team? Makes no sense!"

🤡

😂😂😂 your feelings are hurt on an online board about high school football man. I’m sorry words bother you so much. Maybe turn off the screen or close your eyes? Everyone on here is poking fun except you 😂 

Not at all. I just made a observation he wasn't very good and that I hope he can walk soon

Just now, Horsefly said:

Why would he even be “scared” he’s not playing nor coaching. You’re projecting is silly 

Because like I’ve said earlier, (I know reading comprehension is difficult) when you lose, you won’t have anything to talk about. Well, that’s not true - the best excuses I’ve heard have come from you guys.