Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

OMG... it's been totally debunked.     Mater Dei and St. Johns don't have athlete transfers filling up the roster.

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Ha-ha-ha we want play you. You don’t want anything thing to do with us. And when we beat you it won’t be anything but excuses. Soft soft soft. 

You should come play us next year.  Can you imagine what that would do for recruiting?  

It would be interesting to see the truth on the number of football players on scholarship vs the % of everyone else at the school.

Cali coaches say these kids tell them point blank we cannot afford the cost and bingo they scholarship them.  It’s that easy!

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

You should come play us next year.  Can you imagine what that would do for recruiting?  

It would be interesting to see the truth on the number of football players on scholarship vs the % of everyone else at the school.

Cali coaches say these kids tell them point blank we cannot afford the cost and bingo they scholarship them.  It’s that easy!

No...no...no... all those kids playing football for Mater Dei and St. Johns Bosco are paying the full tuition fees.

Well... I mean someone is paying it for them!!  Wink-wink.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

Move in vs recruited school paid for players

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Because like I’ve said earlier, (I know reading comprehension is difficult) when you lose, you won’t have anything to talk about. Well, that’s not true - the best excuses I’ve heard have come from you guys. 

I already answered that 🤡. TX teams have lost before.  And we still talk come to the site and talk what we believe. Try again.  Some of us have been a part of the national forums for decades. 

Like I said you’re a new guy and have no clue. You’ll be gone like most by the end of the season.  

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Because like I’ve said earlier, (I know reading comprehension is difficult) when you lose, you won’t have anything to talk about.

The Texas guys yapped a ton in 2015 (DLS win), went into witness protection from 2016-18 (no significant OOS wins) and then came out of hibernation last week (SJC win).

It's obvious that they're scared shitless of losing big OOS games and only come out of their holes when they can insecurely brag about OOS wins.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

👆

@Texasfrog this is his favorite article and has posted in 3 or 4 threads.  He probably didn’t even read the article.

• Like 1

Just now, Texasfrog said:

My only request..   Instead of putting the players name on the back of the Mater Dei and St. Johns Bosco Jerseys.

Can they put the "Real School Name" that those players originally went too?   

You've already used this lame line before and I already answered:

I'd be totally for that if Allen reciprocated.

👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I already answered that 🤡. TX teams have lost before.  And we still talk come to the site and talk what we believe. Try again.  Some of us have been a part of the national forums for decades. 

Like I said you’re a new guy and have no clue. You’ll be gone like most by the end of the season.  

I’m sorry you’ve spent decades on an online forum talking about high school sports. 😂😂🤡 Yikes hahahaha I love it. I’m a new guy that didn’t pour decades of his time on an online site. Sorry 😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡 Will be right here after this season, and the next, and the next etc. Hopped on here to talk football but it has to be a competition and that’s fine with me. When you play us you can talk. Until then, keep your gimmick offenses and remedial commentary in that shithole you call texas. Adapt or get ran over. Tell your buddies about it too. No one in the history of txhsb has ever done anything illegal to get a player to play for them 🤥🤥🤥🤥. Ok I’ll lay off that’s enough. Have a good night brother