Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

14 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It would be interesting to see the truth on the number of football players on scholarship vs the % of everyone else at the school.

coaches say these kids tell them point blank we cannot afford the cost and bingo they scholarship them.  It’s that easy!

Lmao 😂 u gotta be the biggest POS Hippocrate on here

i swear 

On 9/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, Texasball said:

35-14 over team who just happened to have roughly 20 D1 kids enroll for that private school education.   I even heard those kids and their parents worked 3 jobs to afford the tuition of over $23K 

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The Texas guys yapped a ton in 2015 (DLS win), went into witness protection from 2016-18 (no significant OOS wins) and then came out of hibernation last week (SJC win).

It's obvious that they're scared shitless of losing big OOS games and only come out of their holes when they can insecurely brag about OOS wins.

I can’t wait for dv to beat Katy in the final and them talk about how good they are. You figured out how to stop play action and sweep right and left 😂 HIGH LEVEL FOOTBALL GOING ON DOWN THERE 

• Haha 1

Like I said earlier today...  If St.Johns Bosco Coach Negro or Mater Dei's Coach Rollison wants a Texas Public High School team like Katy, North Shore, Allen, Duncanville or SLC to travel to Cali for a game.

It's easy....  just write that Public School District about a $100,000 check to cover all expenses and it might happen.

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Like I said earlier today...  If St.Johns Bosco Coach Negro or Mater Dei's Coach Rollison wants a Texas Public High School team like Katy, North Shore, Allen, Duncanville or SLC to travel to Cali for a game.

It's easy....  just write that Public School District about a $100,000 check to cover all expenses and it might happen.

Not only are you so bereft of ideas that you keep repeating them but you keep repeating the dumbest and most embarrassing ones.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Mater Dei and St. John Bosco for Allen and Duncanville?

Sounds fair.

Duncanville isn't even close to that level. 2 kids that live in the Duncanville school district transfer back to Duncanville from Bishop Dunne. Dunne is s non UIL school. Now Allen is definitely a gray area but it is what it is. Don't think anyone really cares about Allen outside Allen fans in Texas.

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

I can’t wait for dv to beat Katy in the final and them talk about how good they are. You figured out how to stop play action and sweep right and left 😂 HIGH LEVEL FOOTBALL GOING ON DOWN THERE 

Ya... I remember Bellevue, WA thinking that same thing about Katy HS.    That was right before Katy sent them home with a  big butt kicking.

LMAO

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m sorry you’ve spent decades on an online forum talking about high school sports. 😂😂🤡 Yikes hahahaha I love it. I’m a new guy that didn’t pour decades of his time on an online site. Sorry 😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡 Will be right here after this season, and the next, and the next etc. Hopped on here to talk football but it has to be a competition and that’s fine with me. When you play us you can talk. Until then, keep your gimmick offenses and remedial commentary in that shithole you call texas. Adapt or get ran over. Tell your buddies about it too. No one in the history of txhsb has ever done anything illegal to get a player to play for them 🤥🤥🤥🤥. Ok I’ll lay off that’s enough. Have a good night brother

You’re the same one that is going to hop on a plane to watch a HS game in TX and wants to act as if you’re beyond HS football talk on a forum. 😂 

MD was never nor will be the standard to us talking or not on the forum. Get over yourself.  

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I can’t wait for dv to beat Katy in the final and them talk about how good they are. You figured out how to stop play action and sweep right and left HIGH LEVEL FOOTBALL GOING ON DOWN THERE 

Some moron tried to claim that a coach told him that Katy ran the most sophisticated offense he'd ever seen.

Student body right, student body left.

🤡

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

As does every taxpayer in every municipality in America.

🤡

LMAO.. the only thing embarrassing about you is how little you understand about the Texas State Tax structure.

Which is funny because 1,000's of people from California are fleeing to come to places like Texas because of lower taxes.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You’re the same one that is going to hop on a plane to watch a HS game in TX and wants to act as if you’re beyond HS football talk on a forum. 😂 

MD was never nor will be the standard to us talking or not on the forum. Get over yourself.  

Yep that’s me guy. Like I said I understand reading comprehension is difficult for you but I for sure didn’t say I was “beyond” a forum. I laughed at you for having pride in spending decades on here😂 Going to check out your best  to see if it’s even close. Sorry bout it 😂 

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

LMAO.. the only thing embarrassing about you as little you understand about the Texas State Tax structure.

Everybody in America pays local school taxes even if they don't have a kid in school.

Somehow you read that and interpret to mean that I don't understand Texas' tax structure.

🤨

🤡

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Ya... I remember Bellevue, WA thinking that same thing about Katy HS.    That was right before Katy sent them home with a  big butt kicking.

LMAO

You can guarantee that shit kicking Texan who claims not to care about OOS games will always have a quick trigger to throw out an OOS win from 10 years ago when needed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Some moron tried to claim that a coach told him that Katy ran the most sophisticated offense he'd ever seen.

Student body right, student body left.

🤡

Exactly. I’m not just ripping Katy, dv ns Allen and everyone from Texas I’ve watched runs a simple offense with no checks at the l.o.s. They’re a few years behind. Good luck winning against any decently coached team with athletes running that garbage 😂 Their best team has an athlete playing quarterback that would start at md/sjb as a receiver or rb  but they swear they’d have success against a team that switches up looks. Reliant on athletes and talent alone. 

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Numbnuts - I was serious about the scholarships and was not serious about working three jobs.  Most of those dudes at SJC are getting ships too.

damn you are Dick dumb

Ur dumb as fuck if you don’t think most these schools the parents are working 2 jobs to send them there 

your truly a Pos

Just now, The Guru said:

Everybody in America pays local school taxes even if they don't have a kid in school.

Somehow you read that and interpret to mean that I don't understand Texas' tax structure.

🤨

🤡

Because it's simple... You don't understand how Texas Property Tax structure works in regards to the local Public school district.

Most of the local neighborhood Public School funding comes from the people living in the school district via "Property Tax" which fund facilities, programs, security, equipment, teachers salaries, ect.

People in 99.99% of the Public School ISD around Texas aren't going to fund $100,000 so the local High School team can travel to California, New Jersey or even Florida to play a High School game so some Private School Coach can try to feel like Vince Lombardi.

Sorry..

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep that’s me guy. Like I said I understand reading comprehension is difficult for you but I for sure didn’t say I was “beyond” a forum. I laughed at you for having pride in spending decades on here😂 Going to check out your best  to see if it’s even close. Sorry bout it 😂 

I see you studied only “football” at mater dei.  j/k

Your post was oozing with irony as you mocked persons being on a forum for decades talking HSFB as if that’s an extreme activity, but yet you will spend $$ traveling half way across the country to watch ..... a HSFB game.  (Teams with elementary schemes too...lol)

You want a Texas Public School (Katy, Allen, SLC, North Shore, Duncanville or whoever) to travel to California to play anyone.

The best bet is to have that Private School write a check to the ________  ISD for probably about a $100,000 to cover all expenses for about 60 people (Airfare, food, lodging and ect) and then it might happen.