Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It's pot luck and is why they have only won one state title since the Kyler Murray years and why the team this year doesn't seem to be at the level of even last year.  Still it will take really good team to beat them!

Yes, it's all luck that Allen had 74 transfers, and 30 from out-of-state, in a 5 year span.

😄

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, it's all luck that Allen had 74 transfers, and 30 from out-of-state, in a 5 year span.

😄

if a family is moving from OOS that has a son that plays football it’s not a crime for them to assess the best areas that will meet the needs of their kids.  It doesn’t mean they moved to TX for football though. It’s not that hard buddy 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

if a family is moving from OOS that has a son that plays football it’s not a crime for them to assess the best areas that will meet the needs of their kids.

Yes, I know.

Which has always been my point.

But you clowns won't leave it at that. Instead you whine about private schools and excuse the same things happening at your public schools.

You guys are completely and utterly dishonest.

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, I know.

But you clowns won't leave it at that. Instead you whine about private schools and excuse the same things happening at your public schools.

Dummies think only people are moving in Texas 

i swear these dudes live in a box 

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, I know.

This has nothing to do with privates allowing moves for athletic reasons.  Some point that out as a major difference and you jackasses come unhinged. 

You guys will never convince me that recruiting HS players is good for HS football...

I actually respect the NJ privates because they admit to recruiting and admit that they can offer financial aide. 

I think it is poor choice to force the public schools in California to compete for the same championships as the private schools.

Outside of that I recognize that many of these private schools play damn good football.  I also know these schools were not created to win football games by the means in which it is accomplished today.  It goes against the core values and integrity of why these schools had been created in the first place. 

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

I'm sure the guru is all for the one semester transfers. They don't have to put a st. Thomas diploma in their hand and they go back to whatever s*** school they came from after the football season and after they have their offer locked up.

He's not and it has never happened, and will never happen, at STA.

But keep fishing for relevance.

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Allen’s population reached 104,636 residents in 2018, more than doubling from just over 45,000 in the year 2000. The City’s population is projected to reach 117,606 by 2023. Allen is the 27th fastest-growing city in the nation.

It doubled from 2000 to 2010 but has slowed because it's land locked. The growth will mean either apartments going upwards or more people living together in the same house

Just now, steeler01 said:

It doubled from 2000 to 2010 but has slowed because it's land locked. The growth will mean either apartments going upwards or more people living together in the same house

Yes, I saw the stats I know there was rapid growth.  So it’s gradually  growing by apt dwellings.  The point is it’s not hard to see that kids are moving into their district ... even still