SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You need to go see this in person, or lose credibility when talking about how BNU stacks up nationally.

If you choose not to attend , then it pretty much disqualifies your future takes

How come you can watch teams on streams and rank  them on your tiers, but I gotta go to the game in person, not gonna happen, I gotta sand and paint a deck before it rains tonight 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How come you can watch teams on streams and rank  them on your tiers, but I gotta go to the game in person, not gonna happen, I gotta sand and paint a deck before it rains tonight 

In that case I will describe what you will be missing.   Imagine Alabama lining up against Folsom..........

• Haha 1

I was embarrassed last night at the BC-Bosco game with the Joes kids who sat where the Bosco students usually sit--trying to take over or infiltrate, but the Bosco kids sat behind the end zone.  Maybe as a fanboy I embarrass easily, but when our kids throw bottles and gum and other things at HS girls and Bosco parents, we have a problem.  For my school, I'm sorry.  I'm glad a Bosco dad--a "brother" in the common parlance of our times--threatened to come up and whip some backside.  We need more men like him, and fewer kids who think their job is to hurt women and young girls instead of respecting and protecting them.

You bum rush someone else's party, try to ruin, and go out like busters.

That's bad karma.  Let's hope that that behavior doesn't reflect the heart of our players today, because St. F look like real men.

Edited by StJoesFanboy
forgot a quote
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

In that case I will describe what you will be missing.   Imagine Alabama lining up against Folsom..........

NJ has been on the decline nationally for years

Yes BC beat grayson but from reading the board seems like grayson coaching sucked. 

NJ has 4 teams and talent spread over those 4 teams instead of how it was when DBP was going out and beating teams from west coast to east coast. 

Those days are long over 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, StJoesFanboy said:

I was embarrassed last night at the BC-Bosco game with the Joes kids who sat where the Bosco students usually sit--trying to take over or infiltrate, but the Bosco kids sat behind the end zone.  Maybe as a fanboy I embarrass easily, but when our kids throw bottles and gum and other things at HS girls and Bosco parents, we have a problem.  For my school, I'm sorry.  I'm glad a Bosco dad--a "brother in the common parlance of our times--threatened to come up and whip some backside.  We need more men like him, and fewer kids who think their job is to hurt women and young girls instead of respecting and protecting them.

You bum rush someone else's party, try to ruin, and go out like busters.

That's bad karma.  Let's hope that that behavior doesn't reflect the heart of our players today, because St. F look like real men.

Wheres those catholic values??

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for joining us. Great post. That group also threw a tennis ball out on to the field in the middle of live play. Not what's expected from any of our fan bases. My favorite part of these BNU games is the prayer said before each by a member of the host school's clergy. That's what it's all about. #brotherhood  

Wait what did I miss?