SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

17 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If I’m SJR I go after that QB with everything.  That being said I don’t see it.

Amin Vanover needs to have a monster game....nice matchup battle between him and whoever their left tackle is .....SFA QB is good and pretty mobile.....did not watch MD vs SFA game...so not sure if he got hit a lot in that game....but that should be part of the game plan....hit the crap out of  him 

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I know is everyone of you Mofos better be there to represent NJ, not matter if ur a Bergen bosco pc or Peters fan, This is David vs Goliath,  we need all hands on deck to support NJ..

if your not not at the game, might as well log off permanently 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because I can’t just take a day off, I’m grinding 7 days a week throughout the Tristate, at this present time it’s $$ over football, I pray next year I can start going to games, that would be fun, but right now I’d get no enjoyment losing money so I can watch a game

We fully expect that you should honor the permanently log off directive since you yourself made it but are too greedy to shut it down and support your alma mater.

😐

I'm trying to understand how a guy would tell all the other Jersey posters that they should permanently log off but he himself will be too busy, due to greed, to go, and somehow doesn't include himself in the directive when it's his own alma mater supposedly. 

I fire myself at about noon on some Fridays and then get rehired first thing Saturday or Monday if we are traveling more than 2.5 hours. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm trying to understand how a guy would tell all the other Jersey posters that they should permanently log off but he himself will be too busy, due to greed, to go, and somehow doesn't include himself in the directive when it's his own alma mater supposedly. 

I fire myself at about noon on some Fridays and then get rehired first thing Saturday or Monday if we are traveling more than 2.5 hours. 

Because 95 % of the people that go to the games can afford to go,,, hmm goo to a football game or pay my cell phone and car insurance 

damn tough choice 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

nice 

Fire yourself for a few hours bro! 

It's supposedly the game of a lifetime for your wee little green knights. Oh woe is y'all. Especially without you to be there yelling like a fool. 

I feel sorry for them little knights. They're missing one link in their chain mail and it's you!

• Haha 1