SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

@GardenStateBaller @SJR 04 @SJR89 @Mickeybern  I had a job in upper saddle river a couple months ago, and so I brought my coworkers to lunch  thought it would be cool to go to the Bagel shop like the good ole days, I pull into the lot next to joes, and see my child memories was ruined, the Bagel shop was Gone, 

what the hell is AJs Bagels?

owner I think it was, Had greazy hair, obnoxious Checkered shirt with oversized earrings and chain ,, Dude was stuck in the 70s

yaaa not happy at all..

no more meet me at the Bagel shop at 1:55 

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller @SJR 04 @SJR89 @Mickeybern  I had a job in upper saddle river a couple months ago, and so I brought my coworkers to lunch  thought it would be cool to go to the Bagel shop like the good ole days, I pull into the lot next to joes, and see my child memories was ruined, the Bagel shop was Gone, 

what the hell is AJs Bagels?

owner I think it was, Had greazy hair, obnoxious Checkered shirt with oversized earrings and chain ,, Dude was stuck in the 70s

yaaa not happy at all..

no more meet me at the Bagel shop at 1:55 

yup gone...montvale gourmet gone....Phils is still there....though...

place down the road near aldo & giannis is not bad....B & G in Ramsey is the best ---

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Wanted to catch up on some real talk about this game and the two teams.

WTH?

My bad , can’t speak For SFA but for joes on Defense we all know Vanover is the Man on Defense, he has no problem against Alabama recruits, as this picture shows, 

1E1615D5-8366-4490-AE65-15CDBEEC2CA5.jpeg

but on the DLine we have a Freshman DLine man and if you knew anything about joes they don’t play freshman so this kid has some potential, he’s not gonna over power you but he’s a national champ in wrestling coming into HS, so they way he gets to the QB is fun to watch, literally stays low and grapples and fights to get to the QB. I think he’s number 48 or 49

Our QB has the potential to be great but hasn’t fully shown it, RB is top notch so if joes Oline comes to play The RB will do good which opens up the Playaction for QB which is joes Bread and butter

Kicker and special team definitely has advantage over SFA unless they got a 5 star 

19 hours ago, SJR89 said:

how will we find it ....if you ok with it ...will have it sent out via twitter and email by SJR....

22 hours ago, SJR89 said:

GSB - any way you can Periscope SJR vs SFA game?  as of right now,,,there is no stream of this game.......would be greatly appreciated and would provide you some beverages on alumni weekend game vs PC...

@GardenStateBaller

On 9/25/2019 at 6:10 PM, AztecPadre said:

Stream?

@SJR89

@AztecPadre you can either watch GSB Free stream or pay $5 and get a professional live stream with play by play

yiur move 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My bad , can’t speak For SFA but for joes on Defense we all know Vanover is the Man on Defense, he has no problem against Alabama recruits, as this picture shows, 

1E1615D5-8366-4490-AE65-15CDBEEC2CA5.jpeg

but on the DLine we have a Freshman DLine man and if you knew anything about joes they don’t play freshman so this kid has some potential, he’s not gonna over power you but he’s a national champ in wrestling coming into HS, so they way he gets to the QB is fun to watch, literally stays low and grapples and fights to get to the QB. I think he’s number 48 or 49

Our QB has the potential to be great but hasn’t fully shown it, RB is top notch so if joes Oline comes to play The RB will do good which opens up the Playaction for QB which is joes Bread and butter

Kicker and special team definitely has advantage over SFA unless they got a 5 star 

BNU teams have had a history of bowing-up against strong OOS competition. Although SFA is the rightful favorite, I wouldn't be surprised if NJ plays tough again. We'll see.

• Like 2