SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

Gents - what say you.........on paper St Frances has more fire power no doubt....and battle tested vs top teams....I believe SJR has a punchers chance to win with a nuisance d game plan....not sure if Augie will go Giants '90 superbowl plan of long drives on offense ....bend dont brake defense...or he keeps going as is......ground n pound to set up deep ball.in wide open game plan...what was a concern on our offense was who would step up at WR and that has been answered with Younger Wypler #16 / Serrano #80 / etc....another positive is the development of  our Offensive line depth....#67 has stepped up and played well enough that he can spell #77 young...who could play more DT ....which will we need vs their massive O line.....If you can go this game ...u should...it will be extremely physical as we have always preached being more physical.......

have asked if there will be a stream....will update here and stream thread...................

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

Gents - what say you.........on paper St Frances has more fire power no doubt....and battle tested vs top teams....I believe SJR has a punchers chance to win with a nuisance d game plan....not sure if Augie will go Giants '90 superbowl plan of long drives on offense ....bend dont brake defense...or he keeps going as is......ground n pound to set up deep ball.in wide open game plan...what was a concern on our offense was who would step up at WR and that has been answered with Younger Wypler #16 / Serrano #80 / etc....another positive is the development of  our Offensive line depth....#67 has stepped up and played well enough that he can spell #77 young...who could play more DT ....which will we need vs their massive O line.....If you can go this game ...u should...it will be extremely physical as we have always preached being more physical.......

have asked if there will be a stream....will update here and stream thread...................

Here’s my thing, what’s up with Powell? Are we saving him, he’s an absolute play maker on offense just curious on why he’s getting no love on offense 

2 hours ago, SJR89 said:

SFA will put a mauling on SJR. Huge disparity in talent

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SJR89 said:

SFA and it wont be close 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SJR89 said:

On paper and film thus far SFA is 2-3 scores better. Imo SJR has to play a perfect game to overcome the talent disparity and depth of SFA. SJR can not afford to continue this trend of jumping offsides 5x in a single possession, failing to wrap up on tackles, and multiple PI calls. I also think SJR is capable of playing a perfect game against a team that they respect (damn near respecting them too much where it can be mistaken for fear). SJR hasn't played a clean game yet and if Alaimo is on, accompanied by a clean game, this thing can get real..... interesting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I know is everyone of you Mofos better be there to represent NJ, not matter if ur a Bergen bosco pc or Peters fan, This is David vs Goliath,  we need all hands on deck to support NJ..

if your not not at the game, might as well log off permanently 

@GardenStateBallerI’m counting on you to give us updates for on game if ur going 

15 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

SJR and JSerra played a really close game. That’s all I need to know. SFA by A LOT. This will be a route

No shot at SJR. SFA would beat everyone in Georgia too. I feel this an elite travel MONSTAR squad vs a good HSFB team. Usually those don’t match up well

I agree, I don't even think SJR beat Central and we saw how they faired.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I’ll be there. Why do you never attend your alma maters games? The same goes for 89. 

Because I can’t just take a day off, I’m grinding 7 days a week throughout the Tristate, at this present time it’s $$ over football, I pray next year I can start going to games, that would be fun, but right now I’d get no enjoyment losing money so I can watch a game

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Because I can’t just take a day off, I’m grinding 7 days a week throughout the Tristate, at this present time it’s $$ over football, I pray next year I can start going to games, that would be fun, but right now I’d get no enjoyment losing money so I can watch a game

What's money if you can't enjoy it? I'm kidding stay on your grind!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kalven said:

What's money if you can't enjoy it? I'm kidding stay on your grind!.

I’m talking about no going to Bangers, No Bars, no bitches nothing, I shut everything down strictly making as much money round the Clock so I can purchase my Dump Truck then I can hire a laborer to drive it while I sit back and finally enjoy life

#onamission

• Like 4