SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Respect that the guy is trying to make a living...I love hs FB but after all is said and done it is just hsfb

Don't respect that he calls for guys to permanently log off if they fail to attend. 

Definitely respect the decision to work instead. Just, by god, don't call for others to log off permanently if they make the same choice, or just any other choice in general. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't respect that he calls for guys to permanently log off if they fail to attend. 

Definitely respect the decision to work instead. Just, by god, don't call for others to log off permanently if they make the same choice, or just any other choice in general. 

Jesus Christ dude that whole  permanently   Sign off post was all  sarcasm...

.. for translation I meant to say Hey If your the area swing by get some sausage and peppas watch some good football against the Baltimore boys 

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Jesus Christ dude that whole  permanently   Sign off post was all  sarcasm...

.. for translation I meant to say Hey If your the area swing by get some sausage and peppas watch some good football against the Baltimore boys 

It's an m.o. with you bro. You say that type stuff a lot. 

It's the only reason I noticed and posted. I normally could give a shit less about any SFA game. Seriously. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's an m.o. with you bro. You say that type stuff a lot. 

It's the only reason I noticed and posted. I normally could give a shit less about any SFA game. Seriously. 

The junkie clown posts 300-400 messages on this forum a day/night, but can't go to one lousy football game. 

You just can't make that stuff up. 😄

21 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm trying to understand how a guy would tell all the other Jersey posters that they should permanently log off but he himself will be too busy, due to greed, to go, and somehow doesn't include himself in the directive when it's his own alma mater supposedly. 

I fire myself at about noon on some Fridays and then get rehired first thing Saturday or Monday if we are traveling more than 2.5 hours. 

I missed that.  Where did he post that?  I hate missing fun posts. 

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Beware of that fake account above that's missing the "t" is state. 

Glad I came across your post. I can oblige. Only because of our UD connection ;) #DaytonStrong

how will we find it ....if you ok with it ...will have it sent out via twitter and email by SJR....