SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

1 minute ago, Canes1975 said:

So I'm a fanboy for calling out Richts anemic offense that had zero creativity? Let me guess you were also a huge fan Stacy Searels?

Yes because what results from it is further mediocrity.

Mark Richt was a proven winner who always adjusted after poor seasons and put good products on the field. He knew what he was doing. Now we have amateur hour with a first time head coach.

Stacy Searels wasn't the problem, dude. That's the point. You're clueless. Now we have Butch Barry. Are you kidding me? The guy is a complete nobody.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes because what results from it is further mediocrity.

Mark Richt was a proven winner who always adjusted after poor seasons and put good products on the field. He knew what he was doing. Now we have amateur hour with a first time head coach.

Stacy Searels wasn't the problem, dude. That's the point. You're clueless. Now we have Butch Barry. Are you kidding me? The guy is a complete nobody.

Richt is one of the worst big game coaches in the history of college football. Hes as mediocre as mediocre gets.

Hes also too loyal to his friends & doesnt have the balls to fire them.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Go back to sleep. Obviously your tampon is on to tight. Mark Richts terrible play calling is what kept teams that had half the talent we had in almost every game. Searels was a terrible OL coach. Sucked at Texas,VT & Miami. Lets not forget the genius ideal of hiring his son as the QB coach. Wonder why hiring the Buffalo Bill's coffee run boy wasbad idea.Your just clown ass internet troll.

1 minute ago, Canes1975 said:

Go back to sleep. Obviously your tampon is on to tight. Mark Richts terrible play calling is what kept teams that had half the talent we had in almost every game. Searels was a terrible OL coach. Sucked at Texas,VT & Miami. Your just clown ass internet troll.

Im not sure youre using it correctly judging by this sentence...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The BNU teams have no business playing the academy teams MD, SFA, SJB, and IMG. It’s Waste of time.

The STA’s, Grayson’s, SJP, Dematha, Bishop Gorman, SJC, Gonzaga ..... that’s the range they should look to schedule in these oos games. 

I told everyone that SJR had no business in the Top 50.  They squeeked by a not good JSerra team.

Lazy polls gave false hope.

BTW.  SJR would not beat DeMatha or OLGC this year either. Or next year.  WCAC is trending up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Canes1975 said:

Mark Richts terrible play calling is what kept teams that had half the talent we had in almost every game.

We had a crappy offensive line.

There's hardly an offense ever conceived that will be good under those circumstances. He knew that it would require building a strong offensive line and it doesn't happen over night (or even 3 seasons).

But you keep blaming offensive line coaches and cycling through them every 2-3 years and see where it gets you. I already know. It gets you into a long stretch of mediocrity.

15 minutes ago, Canes1975 said:

Mark Richts terrible play calling is what kept teams that had half the talent we had in almost every game. Searels was a terrible OL coach.

Another stupid fanboy claim.

We don't have nearly as much talent as the clowns on message boards think.

Did that team look very talented last week?

15 minutes ago, Canes1975 said:

Searels was a terrible OL coach. Sucked at Texas,VT & Miami.

Again, your just a clown who is obsessed with the wrong things.

Get the offensive line fixed and Stacy Searels is good enough to win with. He's been the OL Coach at LSU (national championship), Texas, Georgia, Virginia Tech, Miami and North Carolina.