SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

On 9/28/2019 at 3:25 PM, Bodysurf said:

Yes they do. There are not 50 teams better than SJR.

St. Frances is a different level and would do this to just about anybody not named MD or SJB. I expect them to beat IMG fairly comfortably.

Ehh I thought so too, but I think IMG beats them at their own game.   IMG has the best Oline/Dline of the teams I've seen this year.   Sure their offense is vanilla and their RB might not be as good as the SFA kid, but their lines win games for them.    

MD sure they beat them most likely this year and SJB might be able to also, but other than that..... Not seeing it.   SFA is probably the team most able to match up with them in the middle, but they'd still struggle  heavily against their D.   

When MD put their backs to the wall they played horrible on O and MD's D is not as loaded as IMGs.     On the reverse note when IMG gets behind or punched in the mouth that team isn't fazed at all.     I hate IMG but that's how I see it.  

How will SFA play when their strength isn't a strength anymore?   

On 9/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, StJoesFanboy said:

Classy school along with DLS.  MD and J Bosco are on another level.  Maybe some Tx team too, which is not to say that Tx isn't stacked as usual, but those 2 Cali schools are freaky good

I was chatting with some hsfb fans from Canada. They said USA only has 2 good teams. MD and SJB. They said the rest suck and can’t play defense.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Side note 📝,  @NYHSFAN33 is CH Really the Number 1 team in NY this year?

41723349-8A8E-4E18-8640-4FB9B5742DAA.jpeg

No.....They will most likely finish between 3rd and 5th in their own league only unless they pull some upsets.  So I would say definitely not.  Unless they really surprise a lot of people, run the table and win the Catholic school championship, they will not be anywhere near the top of the state at years end.  If they somehow manage to improbably do that, they will be ranked in the top 5 along with the Public School Champions in Class AA and A, the Long Island Champions, and the Private school champs.  Stinks that NY doesn’t have a true state playoff like we do for basketball but that’s the way it’s been.

• Thanks 1