SJR vs ST Frances

SJR89

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

Yes they do. There are not 50 teams better than SJR.

St. Frances is a different level and would do this to just about anybody not named MD or SJB. I expect them to beat IMG fairly comfortably.

I think Servite beats JSerra worse than SJR did.  (assuming MD and SJB don't injure Servites Super Sophs in the previous 2 games).

Are you going to say the same thing about Servite in that case?

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

I think Servite beats JSerra worse than SJR did.  (assuming MD and SJB don't injure Servites Super Sophs in the previous 2 games).

Get fuck out here with that Servite shit.... no doubt in my mind sjr is a top 30 team.. ur talking about SFA who was only up 7-0 at half

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Get fuck out here with that Servite shit.... no doubt in my mind sjr is a top 30 team.. ur talking about SFA who was only up 7-0 at half

Not listening to advice from someone who didn't bother to show up and see for himself what the BNU teams look like compared to other regions top programs. 

SJR is not Top 30 (on the field) but I am sure the Lazy polls will keep them at #1 in NJ and thus defacto Top 30, same benefit that the devil gets for playing in a athletically challenged region.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We disagree. I think JSerra is better than Servite. And no I’m not a daisy chain person so if Servite does happen to beat JSerra in similar fashion to SJR I will not say Servite should be nationally ranked.

I think most teams ranked 10-50 would lose big to St Frances.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

We disagree. I think JSerra is better than Servite. And no I’m not a daisy chain person so if Servite does happen to beat JSerra in similar fashion to SJR I will not say Servite should be nationally ranked.

My knock against SJR is the Jserra game not the SFA game. Btw.

4 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I don't think SJR can beat MV or Narbonne either.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

My knock against SJR is the Jserra game not the SFA game. Btw.

SJR looked solid against JSerra IMO.

granted the QB for JSerra was dismal and Booty needs to pick it up for the Trinity league. I went into that game thinking JSerra wins but ended up having my eyes opened to SJR. I think SJR is a legitimate team somewhere around #20.  It’s just that there is a vast difference between St Frances and teams ranked 15-25. That doesn’t take away from how good SJR is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Better team won. Great halftime adjustments by SFA staff. Hats off to that staff.

Gonzaga had much better players than Bosco, and there were no halftime adjustments here.  We scored 0 in the 1st half and 0 in the 2nd half; so, we didn't adjust.  You can't adjust much to Tyson when you're M Spinks.  St F didn't adjust at all.  They just wore our asses out, and finished the job they started in the 1st 1/2.  We couldn't do anything.  But we're easily the best in the BNU--no doubt and nothing to be ashamed of

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Final. St. Frances 28 St. Joes 0 Green Knights get shut out for first time since Hoffmanns first year. St. Peter’s Prep is the last of the Big Six to be undefeated. Panthers size too much for Joes.

you nailed it, Sammy Baby Jr.   no halftime adjustments crap.  let's just man-up

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Gonzaga had much better players than Bosco, and there were no halftime adjustments here.  We scored 0 in the 1st half and 0 in the 2nd half; so, we didn't adjust.  You can't adjust much to Tyson when you're M Spinks.  St F didn't adjust at all.  They just wore our asses out, and finished the job they started in the 1st 1/2.  We couldn't do anything.  But we're easily the best in the BNU--no doubt and nothing to be ashamed of

Dude ur not a joes guy you signed on under that name hours ago. So no one can see you're a Joe's hater. I'll talk to you when you go back under your original sign in. This guy creates ab account 4hrs ago. Lol... smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1